[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*knock knock* >HOUSEKEEPING! What do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 508918516.jpg (373KB, 1024x1003px) Image search: [Google]
508918516.jpg
373KB, 1024x1003px
*knock knock*
>HOUSEKEEPING!

What do?
>>
Hotels even have "do not disturb" signs to hang on the door handles.
>>
>>35770561
>start jerking off furiously so im hard by the time she opens the door
>>
>>35770561
fuckin book it
>>
My Latina gf would do that on my bedroom, thought it was hilarious
>>
> Can you come back a little later? Thanks!
>>
>>35770616
Why wasn't sent in your bedroom, Anon?
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
>>35770561
YOU'RE NOT MY MOMMY
>>
File: 1475509202781.gif (2MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475509202781.gif
2MB, 800x800px
G O A W A Y ! ! !

>>35770616
u2 fagit
>>
>>35770598
seriously

the absolute first thing you should do upon moving into ANY hotel room for any reason is put a do not disturb sign on the handle. keep it there. there is no reason to ever remove it.

if you don't have it there housekeeping will bother you at bizarre hours and if you aren't there they'll go through your shit.

keep the fucking DND sign on the handle
>>
>>35770561
I answer let her come in ask her to pick something up for me and Then I come inside for
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>35770561

>HOUSEKEEPING! YOU WANT ME JERK YOU OFF?
>>
"come in!"

*jerk off in their direction*
>>
File: [shivering_intensifies].jpg (21KB, 405x289px) Image search: [Google]
[shivering_intensifies].jpg
21KB, 405x289px
HIDE THE COKE DUDE
>>
Blow my brains out the second she enters the door, and hope that my violent death leaves a permanent mark on her psyche.
>>
>she sees me onb the bed cosplaying as 2b with a egg vibrator in my ass

fugg
>>
>>35770561
lock it. dont open it
>>
>>35773750
i always wondered how fucked it would be to sneak quietly over to the door buckass naked and, for each time she unlocked the door with her room key, i'd lock the door. like phonetag but lvl999

would she keep trying? if she did and eventually got the door open faster than i could lock it, where would i hide? what if she went and brought the manager and bellhop and shit like in home alone 2?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.