[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to have sex with a girl I'm in uni what do I do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1460623005667.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1460623005667.png
37KB, 1127x685px
I want to have sex with a girl I'm in uni what do I do?
>>
>>35770445
Either become a girl and have sex with a man, or just straight up have sex with a man
>>
Just slap that sluts ass, and ask to smash brah
>>
>>35770445
Be tall, athletic, wealthy and have great social skills. Not to hard, I think.
>>
>>35770486
Just like when I find one walking outside?
>>
>>35770445
Is this a specific girl, or do you just want to have sex with a girl?

Either way, can't help ya m8
>>
>>35770445
1. don't be an autist
2. don't have autism
3. don't have fucking autism
6. repeat
>>
Get some rohypnol and put it in her alcoholic beverage.
>>
>>35770445
Google "date rape" I hear it's all the rage at university these days.

Thank me later stud.
>>
>>35770502
Just any attractive girl. I masturbated twice and found a new appreciation for how appealing sex seems
>>
>>35770445
>I want to have sex with a girl I'm in uni what do I do?
become her friend first.
then just beee your self
>>
>>35770494
Ya dude, it's natural, just chat her up and watch netflix
>>
Who here has to live in residence? The program I'm going to is far so I have too. Should I look at student housing instead? Where the fuck do you cook things if there's no stove.
>>
>>35770492
> Be tall
> Be wealthy

The others are doable but you can't fix the fact that you're a manlet and barely have time to work, let alone work towards becoming wealthy.
>>
>>35770445
Be confident. That is literally all it takes.
>>
>>35770494
yeah brah or dont be a beta and just start fuckin her lmao i swear dudes this guy might be a little virgin lololol
>>
>>35771004
Why are you typing like an unoriginal retard?
>>
Be atleast PSL 8/10 and get approached in real life or run beta provide game for a 3/10 landwhale if you're sub 8.
>>
>>35770445
have sex with her
no one said it had to be consensual
>>
>>35770445
Try to have a group if friends. Try to be intelligent and funny. Then go to some parties. Maybe you are lucky and some roastie or average girl that wants to fuck and tried to dance or kiss you.
>>
You have to teach yourself to lucid dream first, then you can have sex, but only in your dreams
>>
>>35771475
hahahaha I'm a master in lucid dreams.

I have fucked my ex like 2 or 3 times in the last months. In lucid dreams.
>>
>>35770445
forget her
and just get a cute girly boyfriend
>>
>>35770445
Step one jerk off until feelings go away.
Step two (optional) befriend girl, catch feels, fug

Do not fall for the casual sex meme.
>>
>>35770953
>the fact that you're a manlet
I know it's kind of a meme, but honestly unless you're a turbomanlet you can get by with being fit and acting legitimately alpha. What's holding you back is not your height per se, it's the beta affectations you've subconsciously built up around it.

This isn't even some "lol dude just be confident" meme, it's psychology. When treating "anxiety", you don't actually treat the core anxiety as that really can never be cured. What happens with people who have anxiety their whole lives is that they develop coping mechanisms around it, and eventually this makes up the majority of their "anxiety". But what's awesome is that these habits can be removed with hard work.

This is just my theory, but I firmly believe Beta qualities function in a similar way. You're a beta in certain ways, so you just learn to behave as if you are one and see the entire world through the lens of believing yourself second rate. Humans are social animals, social thinkers, you can definitely change people's perception of you purely by denying reality and acting alpha. I've seen many people on /fit/ who struggle with this, they're tall and swole but still think of themselves as beta, they actually get attention from women until they react that way, women can smell it on you.
>>
>>35770445
Brock Turner her, anon.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.