[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So a while ago I talked about my oneits. The gist of it was I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1489682554447.jpg (106KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
1489682554447.jpg
106KB, 864x864px
So a while ago I talked about my oneits. The gist of it was I asked her out and she said let's hang out a few more times and see what happens. Basically, she stopped hanging out with me she is dodging me, but still talks to me a lot. I decided to keep the peace and not dwell on how she basically lied and rejected me. But now I keep thinking about it. Should I rip off the bandage and confront her on her proposal?
>>
>>35770385
No. If you confront her, you either lose a friend, or lose a potential partner. You lose in both situations, so you have to just keep going as you are, or ghost her, or talk to her less and give generic answers until you stop talking to her all together.

If you're a robot, I'd tell you to just wait and see how things turn out. You could probably use a friend
>>
>>35770385
>confront
Don't create a pointless conflict, because she'll get defensive and you'll just both end up worse off.

If you still think you have a chance, try to invite her to hang out again.
If you don't still think you have a chance, just stop being friends with her. Either by being like "yo, I don't wanna just be friends so I think we should stop talking." Or by just slowly drifting away from her.

SUPER ALTERNATIVELY: just be her pen pal
>>
>>35770454
I tried to ghost her and she noticed. Said I was being emo. That's when I started acting normal around her basically keeping the peace. I'm just tired of it in all honesty, we use to hang out and she use to invite me to go places. I don't know why it changed after I asked her out
>>
A confrontation doesn't really work unless you play it off not being serious, but that's difficult to do and keep up with. I was in a similar situation as you, when I asked her it was like a natural turn in conversation but I lost my cool after a while.

Did she ever indicate she was into you like you were with her? Any other guys she talks to? Previous relationships? They're important details.
>>
>>35770525
Because she doesn't want to be in a relationship with you. There's a saying, that probably applies to you: "I love you, but I'm not in love with you." think that over for a while, anon. Best of luck, and remember that you'll get more happiness from letting it go than you would chasing it.
>>
>>35770655
When I asked her I out I also asked if she was interested. She said kinda because according to her there is still a lot she wants to know about me. But I guess she lied because she always finds some reason to not want to hang out. Keep in mind before I asked her out she would always be down to hang.
>>
>>35770658
I want to let go, but it is hard when i do not have a straight forward answer. That is why i want to confront her. When i say confront i don't mean be a dick, i plan on talking to her as i would with any other friend when i have an issue. By being respectful.
>>
What really bugs me is that she could of said no.
>>
It seems like you're convinced that you need to ask her about it, so just do it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.