[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/drugs/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 12

File: 1489047668473.jpg (132KB, 1000x842px) Image search: [Google]
1489047668473.jpg
132KB, 1000x842px
Why exactly can't I take benzos daily like a multi-vitamin pill?
>>
>>35770248
Well, because, benzos are like the heroin of anxiety meds, a quick fix, that a drug solves. While, chemically restructuting your brain so that you require it to function normally. I mean like in an instinctual and regulatory way, that requires withdrawal to get out of. Why would you voluntarily do that?
>>
>>35770248
I either black out or get tired on them
>>
>>35770248
that would be too expensive and develop a tolerance
>>
>>35770248
Because they are incredibly addictive: your tolerance will increase insanely quickly, you'll develop a physical dependence and when your physical need for them outpaces your supply, you withdrawal: possibly with DTs/death as a result
>>
>>35770248
Minecraft is like a drug to me XD
>>
File: 1480797953795.jpg (40KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480797953795.jpg
40KB, 300x300px
>>35770338
>>35770382
>>35770457
What if my anxiety is perpetual?
>>
>>35770248
Here, look at the list of symptoms: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzodiazepine_withdrawal_syndrome
I was prescribed Klonopin for 8 years, took them as directed, then lost insurance to see a psychiatrist when I left grad school. I went through abrupt discontinuation withdrawals - experiencing seizures, delusions/psychosis and severe depression. YOU DO NOT WANT THIS.
>>
File: 1490314077047.png (258KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
1490314077047.png
258KB, 600x439px
>>35770248
Because they will stop working and youll have to take higher doses eventually leading to your death ine way or another.
Just stick to weed.
After trying all the big named narcotics i found that none of it is for me, but i always come back to weed.
Nothing beats waking up in the morning of Trumps inaugaration, smoking a bowl, then gaming, watching anime, browsing 4chan or watching youtube then going for a walk at night to smoke at a local park.
Being a KHHV sucks and all but i can at the very least enjoy ny life being a wageslave shut in.
>>
>>35770567
Any medical professional worth their salt will not prescribe benzos. Gabapentin is the go-to drug for anxiety now.
>>
Benzos are fucking amazing. Been using this RC benzo for like 2 weeks and i almost feel normal. It's incredible.
>>
>>35770567
Then its psychotic. You need to actually and unironically see a psychiatrist.
>>
File: 1486798926597.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486798926597.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>35770948
I left the asylum about a year ago.
>>
>>35770248
They feel amazing when you're on them, but when you run out or you're just not high you'll feel like absolute shit.
>>
File: IMG_8274.jpg (228KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8274.jpg
228KB, 720x1280px
>>35770248
Done a shitload of coke, playing drake. My dog keeps chewing my foot. Silly pupper
>>
>>35770967
I had to deal with it for 8 years, dont screw yourself over like I did, go get the meds. They really do help, if exposure doesnt do anything and if it continually gets worse.
>>
File: 1490149473102.png (1MB, 1024x565px) Image search: [Google]
1490149473102.png
1MB, 1024x565px
>>35770248
>tfw you cant get benzos in Japan
Not a lot of darknet vendors ship here either.
>>
>>35771041
Good
You should probably kill yourself with the rest of your slant-eyed bamboo rat countrymen
>>
File: 1487917985401.jpg (104KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
1487917985401.jpg
104KB, 500x365px
>>35771201
But i'm not japanese
>>
Weed and stims are amazing on low doses makes me go for walks eat healthy do more stuff do better hygiene
>>
>>35771002
pat him for me pls and tell him he's a good boy
>>
>>35771214
Then kill yourself anyway, weeb shitbag
>>
>>35770567
Alternate between different drugs. One day of the week use kratom, another use opiates, another use benzos, another use phenibut, etc.
>>
File: 1486731301403.jpg (411KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486731301403.jpg
411KB, 1280x720px
Which is less addictive?
Alprazolam, diazepam, klonazepam or lorazepam?
>>
File: 1489600553605.jpg (281KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489600553605.jpg
281KB, 800x400px
>>35771274
But I'm not a weeb..
>>
>>35770248
>Why exactly can't I take benzos daily like a multi-vitamin pill?

Your body quickly develops a tolerance to them, just like with pain killers. You have to keep upping the dosage until they have no further effect, at which point you go into withdrawal even despite taking large doses.

Benzo withdrawals are worse than war-time PTSD, assuming you even come out of it alive. That shit is a nervous system depressant. Once your nervous system has to adapt without the benzos constantly diminishing your ability to feel and process information, you nerves are going to be overloaded. Every little sound or glimmer of light will send you screaming into panic attacks that may very well result in your being institutionalized.
>>
>>35771301
They are all extremely addictive, but probably diazepam because the long halflife
>>
>>35771353
>>35771361
What if I just take 2 to 4 diazepam per week?
>>
>>35771002
why does it have that stupid looking hair?
>>
i feel like i need opiates to do my life right.
every day i feel like i'm about to fly off the handle and have a breakdown, about shit i can't explain to other people because it shouldn't affect me that much. making it through a day shouldn't be hard for someone.
opiates just make me not care. i can work all day doing menial labor, come home to a place i hate surrounded by people i'm tired of, and be okay with everything.

i feel like i fucked my brain forever. been sober for so long and everything is a challenge, just like before, except now i know that you can actually buy happiness and it's always an option.
>>
>>35771486
Gamble with benzos and you will lose every time
Best to keep it a once weekly, or better yet, a once monthly excursion
>>
>>35770248
Tolerance and withdrawal. If you could be guaranteed an absolute lifetime supply taking account tolerance, it might be practical. Otherwise, you are asking for your brain to be bent over and fucked raw. I was using lorazepam for the last few weeks for legitimate panic, and the withdrawal just coming off a low dose over a short period was pretty scary. Depersonalization/derealization type shit.
>>35771301
Lorazepam is probably the least recreational, but like alprazolam it is best for "emergency" use, not maintenance.
>>35771486
You will build a tolerance, and I grantee that you don't have the self control to do it. Diazepam has a long ass half life anyway, so you wouldn't even have finished metabolizing one dose before the next.
>>35771524
I know that feel. One taste of the forbidden fruit and I feel like it was all fucked from there. Of course I probably was fucked anyway, but doing that was opening a pandora's box.
>>
>>35771486
>What if I just take 2 to 4 diazepam per week?

That's a lot, Anon. You're going to develop a tolerance even if you try to span it out. I'm not kidding when I say tolerance occurs very quickly with this stuff. I was addicted after just a few weeks. Even quitting that early into it brought on severe withdrawals that lasted well over a month.
>>
why do i always feel crippling depression on the comedown from psychs? people say they love it.

I act like a lunatic for 3 hours and then feel sad.
>>
What will Adderall do to me?

Will I get addicted?
>>
>>35770248

I believe benzos can actually change your brain permanently because of its quick building tolerance.

I would stick to cycling opiates.
>>
>>35772239
>What will Adderall do to me?
Get you a very euphoric high, seemingly full of energy, and make you grind your teeth for hours. Then you crash and feel like dogshit
>Will I get addicted?
Yes, you fuckwit. And quickly too
>>
>>35772278
What drugs can I take to be more productive/focused. I don't care about Altered States
>>
File: 1490149921010.jpg (295KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1490149921010.jpg
295KB, 2000x2000px
Who /speedandweed/ here?

It has all of the positive feelings of cannabis, but I don't feel nearly as dumb
>>
>>35772301
Low dose of phenibut works wonders for me in that regard. If you don't mind ordering from RC vendors, a few that I've heard good things about for study and such are isopropylphenidate and 2-fluoroamphetamine.
>>
>>35772301
Look up nootropics
Modafinil is good stuff
>>
>>35770248
I've had benzos prescribed to me for about two years straight now
I'm careful with them, I take the bottle with me to doctor's visits so he can see how many I've been using
I'm not an idiot and I use them only for emergencies like panic attacks
I use 4-5 a month on average.

You can't use them every day or else they won't work anymore and they end up making your anxiety worse. It's not a maintenance medication. Neurontin and Vistaril are commonly prescribed for anxiety maintenance. I didn't feel like Neurontin worked for me and Vistaril gave me bloody noses all the time because it dries your system out. I don't take anything for maintenance anymore.
>>
>>35770248
i had to micro-taper using milk for four months to get off of benzos. fuck that shit. not worth it at all.
>>
>>35772498
redpill me on why i should be interested in nootropics? i know what they are but i don't really feel like i do
>>
>>35772832
Drugs that will increase your performance but aren't "hard." Not much more beyond that other than rationalization by people who try to convince themselves railing addies and calling it a nootropic is somehow different then just being a tweaker. They're worth looking into. None of them will brute force your brain like scheduled drugs will, but they can offer cognitive effects that are definitely worthwhile.
BABBY'S FIRST STACK
>caffeine
>l-theanine
>magnesium
>bacopa
>multivitamin
There are a lot more, but all of these are useful.
>>
Are stimulants(adderall, ritalin) less addictive? Can I take them daily?
They're no benzo but they let me cope.
>>
If I already hear voices, does that mean I should stay away from psychedelics cause they might make it worse? I don't know if I can do drugs anymore
>>
>>35770248
how much melatonin will I need to take to put me to bed proper?
>>
Benzos apparently warp gaba receptors into a shape they aren't suppose to be after long term/heavy use. SSRIs don't warp anything, you just lose serotonin level concentrations over time without supplements and it takes your receptors time to figure out to reabsorb it once the drugs gone.
I take xanax occasionally along with other vitamins/supplements.
Phenibut, l-theanine, magnesium, b vitamin complex and whey protein with bcaas/amino acids like tryptophan and glycene for anxiety/depression.
>>
>>35770248

they cause long term cognitive deficits, too lazy to look it up but the data came out like a year or so ago
>>
I wanna do DXM again because the first time I did it in over a decade I straight up tripped(closed eye visuals only that were less intense/colorful/intricate than shrooms) and had a super pleasant experience with deep personal introspection and was in love with the world, wanted to be a better person, and was able to really put away my ego in a way I couldn't while sober. But I think the tolerance built up too fast or I dosed too soon after the first time(a little under a week) and it was aight but wasn't as debilitating physically or as mentally stimulating as the first time. Could it have been that I used the cheaper store brand shit than Delsym? A decade ago I used to do Coriciden and they were just for a weird drunk numbness, and were not mind expanding like Delsym was.

I like DXM more than shrooms because shrooms made me want to kill myself the 10X or so I did them. Plus shrooms tasted awful and made me puke. DXM makes me puke too, but only sometimes.

>tfw the dollar trees in your area don't carry DXM only containing pills
Goddamnit, they're the best deal, and I might have to order them online for in store pickup.
>>
>>35773216
Too bad SSRIs make me feel negatively numb as opposed to benzos, which make me feel good.
>>
>xanax is around
>get some, planning to take a little before i smoke weed socially
>take a little
>take a little more
>at some point take the rest
>"come to" at home with no weed or xanax and also it's the next fucking day
>xanax hangover sucks even though everyone says it doesnt
EVERY
TIME
is there any feeling worse than missing time in your head? and knowing you did fun shit but you can't remember so it has literally no value to you? like you paid to have a chunk of your life removed?
>>
anyone go total manic rage mode in GHB?

i'm good for a few hours but on re-up go complete manic
>>
>>35770248
Because your liver will fail.
>>
>>35773322
don't get this, i was prescribed 2mg a day of klonopin and never bothered to take all of it. same with Xanax

and if i take either casually to help me sleep or hanging out whatever, just doesn't do shit
>>
>>35770567
Time, Space and Life ultimately, are.
>>
>>35773521
*now

meaning not taking/prescribed it.

useless drug, ended up filling my scripts and selling them

(samefag)
>>
>>35773170
I find the sweet spot for me is 3mg. I read somewhere that taking too much activates some sort of biofeedback that actually makes you more awake.
I'd recommend starting with the lowest possible dose (I think commercially available is 0.3mg) and see if it works. If not, try increasing it incrementally.
One more thing, exposure to light (specifically blue light) after taking it decreases its effectiveness, so turn of the lights/comp/phone after taking.
>>
>>35773521
Ambien would be a better choice over xanax for a similar high
>>
>>35773623
>Ambien
Ambien isn't really a high for me, its just me hallucinating for 15 minutes then regaining consciousness on my bed a few hours later with salad dressing all over my face and a light fixture or two ripped out of the wall.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.