[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OKCupid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-03-24-22-36-36-1.png (654KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-24-22-36-36-1.png
654KB, 1080x1080px
Anons, I need you to talk some sense into me.

> be me
> hopelessly shy
> try OKC
> fall for girl
> feels gud going to sleep thinking about her
> shit falls through
> delete OKC crap
> now I want to do it again

Trouble is, what do if someone from irl recognizes you on there? Won't it be kinda awkward? I don't want girls on campus to know I'm desperate & used it D:

Halp pls, you robots are all I have.
>>
Reee reply to my thread

Also
> tfw came so close to having a mommy gf
> sperged out last sec and told her I didn't feel comfortable being with her in public
> tfw fear of judgement from fellow youngsters stopped me from living my fantasy
FeelsBadMan.png
>>
'nother bump oreganaoc
>>
>tfw no one replies to your thread
Echooo... echoo... echo...
>>
you have to look like a leper with warts to be on okc, fucking hell lad
>>
File: 1460807975255.jpg (990KB, 700x796px) Image search: [Google]
1460807975255.jpg
990KB, 700x796px
>>35770074
Alright op I'm a fellow unifag and a khv who had a okc account for a while so I'll give some advice. First off for women on dating sites the number of messages they get is completely disproportionate to men so they use it to their advantage and are all just there to get you to take them on dates and buy them shit, they're looking for beta providers not a bf or they'd have one within a week. But if you're still determined to go down the online dating route realize that anyone that recognizes you has an online profile as well and is just as desperate and don't put anything you'd be embarrassed to talk about irl to a girl with. But I'd recommend deleting your account and avoiding online dating completely the bottom line is that all the women in online dating are whores that aren't worth the slightest bit of your time, either meet a girl irl or learn to be content with waifus.
>>
>>35770608
I (unironically) made a chick acc to scope out the competition and the dudes look pretty decent (no homo). So... what do you mean?
>>
>>35770648
That's true, but some are qt with good intentions anon

I had a positive experience with one, which turned to shit (as expected) as I sperged out.
>>
File: 1470280946490.png (555KB, 450x562px) Image search: [Google]
1470280946490.png
555KB, 450x562px
>>35770747
>but some are qt with good intentions anon
No there aren't ask yourself why would any even half decent woman opt for online dating other than to find the most beta of males who will unquestioningly do/buy shit for them out of desperation all while blissfully unaware and thinking that they've found a girl at last.
>>
>>35770917
>why would any even half decent woman opt for online dating
beeecause she's also shy?
>>
>>35770951
No the number of messages a women receives in a day is more than you'll receive in your lifetime any shy girl is off in a second, you're simply to inexperinced to see they're all manipulative whores
>>
>>35771104
I don't want to swallow this pill anon ._.

Pls. It's too bitter.
>>
>>35771193
>I don't want to swallow this pill anon ._.
The sooner you do the better, take it from your more experienced senpai, never go on a date with some okc whore, if you're really desperate to meet a 3d you can "relate" to join a gaming or anime club, even the loose whores there are better than the ones on okc
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.