[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Phobias

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: download (1).png (17KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
17KB, 274x184px
What are or was your guys phobias?

When i was a kid,i has a serial fear of dogs,cynophobia.I couldn't see one that i started to sweat,shake,anxiety beats,etc.

Also,a short story about it:

>I was in the building that my father lived,(divorced parents) passing the day with him.
>So,we go out of apartment and he says:"stay here,i just gonna catch the keys and we go".
>We were going to the market
>So there was me,a little boy waiting in the corridor
>Evrything normal
>So,i hear a sound of a dorr being opened
>I turn around,was the neghbour that lived in front of my father's home
>She was with her dog
>Was a pitbull,i sware to God,was a fuckin PITBULL!
>He just stay there lookin at me
>Shake starts,sweat start to fall
>iwantrun.jpg
>So,after 12 seconds of agony,my oldman come
>"It's here,let's go"
>goodbyedemon.gif
>"Why you are all sweated?"
>Just don't answered
>>
OP here,c'mon /r9k/!Don't leave me alone,we are brothers!
>>
Hope you all burn in hell you fuckin traitors
>>
This is the most autistic thread thine eyes hath laid eyes on
>>
File: 1489370754281.png (386KB, 578x790px) Image search: [Google]
1489370754281.png
386KB, 578x790px
Not being able to move and going outside are my two biggest
>>
Fuckin' puke man.

>last week
>have class with a retard mcshortbus.
>To top it off he's a disgusting, hairy, ugly indian
>he sat at the same table as me
>we all get up because we had to do some work
>tards still sitting down
>"BLARRRRHGHGHFHFJDJJFJFJFJF"
>IT GETS ALL OVER THE FUCKIN TABLE
> run out the front door of class
>ask my friend to grab my backpack, praying none of that dudes extra chromosome juice got on it
>none did
>a tidal wave hit his
>douse my bag with bleach as soon as I leave
>dont show up to class the next time
>next time i do I hold my sleeve over my mouth the whole time and sit as far away from the fucking retard as possible
My god why the fuck must retards that cant control their puke exist. Go to the fucking trash can, retard!
>>
after i viewed Black Sheep when i was 15, I had a mild phobia of sheep

just couldn't stop looking at how fucking big their teeth are, how much of a chunk of flesh they could take with each bite if they got tired of taking shit

its ok now tho sheep don't worry me that much
>>
>>35771015
i used to be this way

for me it was rooted in an irrational anxiety about me also sympathetically vomiting, which i have never actually done, i just worry that i will. like if i saw someone vomit i would basically freak myself out worrying about throwing up that my stomach would start hurting and it'd just get worse and worse

it went away when i went to college and saw people throw up from drinking too much all the time. like there would just be piles of vomit on the sidewalk or in bushes on the weekends and stuff. at this point i can easily watch someone throw up, though i do have to consciously remind myself that i'll be okay and i've seen this all before.

anyway
>planes
>no fear of heights, just flying
>can't fucking deal with it when the plane banks at an angle
>any mechanical noise the plane makes that i'm not expecting (i fly all the time) scares me
>mostly okay with turbulence unless it feels like it's moving the plane so much that it would be difficult for the pilot to maintain control

i thought when i was younger that if i just learned about plane physics and construction that i'd be less scared of planes
fucking WRONG
now i know all about planes and about how really small, often undetectable problems can snowball into planes stalling or crashing

also if you're scared of planes i recommend reading avherald.com
it's every single reported commercial plane problem collected on one site, updates daily
good for panic fuel
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.