[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are girls attracted to dumb big guys?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: dumb guy.jpg (318KB, 698x628px) Image search: [Google]
dumb guy.jpg
318KB, 698x628px
Why are girls attracted to dumb big guys?
>>
They're attracted to big guys (4 u yes yes). The dumb thing is consequential
>>
>>35768982
Of coursh. The fire rises
>>
>>35768982

How do you know that guy is dumb?
>>
>>35769197
he's in the military

a dumb big brute who just bashes rocks together and kills people. Instead of progressing humanity with an intellectual man and creating smart offspring, she throws it all away. typical woman.
>>
>>35769230

What an abhorrently awful post. Sure, he could be a mindless brute. But unless you have met him in person, you can't know that. There's smart and dumb people in almost every profession, military included
>>
File: 1489021339851.jpg (200KB, 719x723px) Image search: [Google]
1489021339851.jpg
200KB, 719x723px
>>35769403
>fuckin norm responds to me

fuck off.
>>
>>35769437
yea there are robots in the infantry I'm one. I got laughed at for being autistic so I went with it and everyone loves me for raising morale kek.
>>
>>35768982
Actually the military weeds out stupid people. They're usually middle class. Stupid people can't stay put of prison or NOT et fayo
>>
File: 130614-F-QT982-037.png (618KB, 592x394px) Image search: [Google]
130614-F-QT982-037.png
618KB, 592x394px
>>35769230
That's not how it works at all. For instance, you cannot get into the Air Force without passing the ASVAB.
>>
Because our instincts are stuck around 10,000 years ago.
Being tall, handsome, in good shape, and big dick is all you need to reproduce with many women.
Only a certain level of intelligence is necessary to survive until reproduction.
>>
>>35769230

You should really consider shaving that neckbeard friendo
>>
>>35768982
that's probably his cousin or grand daughter. what the fuck his lips are gona give me a papercut..
>>
>>35769565
ASVAB is a joke.
I shudder to think of the people incapable of passing it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.