[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /absinthe/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: hsLVEeN.jpg (38KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hsLVEeN.jpg
38KB, 1280x1024px
>Made with 65% alcohol by volume
>Legal in the US
>Psychedelic component (noticably)
>Its like comparing hash to weed, when we are dealing with alcohol
>You're mood is lifted the next day

Why aren't you downing absinthe /r9gay/?
>>
Don't drink right now
>>
>>35768726
>Legal in the US
Factually incorrect

>Its like comparing hash to weed, when we are dealing with alcohol
>You're mood is lifted the next day
[citation needed]

That said, absinthe does have the best kind of drunkenness. All of the positives with none of the negatives.
>>
>>35768802
Its way better than drinking, You are lucid, but you are drunk, its like smoking weed and drinking, but you arent dissy with a clouded head, perfect balance. Its not like drinking at all.
>>
>>35768812
>That said, absinthe does have the best kind of drunkenness. All of the positives with none of the negatives.

That was a good way to state it.
>>
>>35768852
I've had absinthe before, 85% stuff, I remember being so drunk on it that my overwhelming feeling was confusion, standing on some stairs in a club trying to talk to someone, feeling like I was in a nightmare. That said I've heard from other people that the absinthe dreams are pretty cool, and it might have just been that I overdid it a bit. Still, I've been sober for 2017 so far, and I don't plan on changing that yet
>>
>>35769001
Good call in all honesty, I just drink because I'm bored, wasn't my drug of choice, so its cool beans.

Unless someone looks up my browser history.
>>
The fedora of liquor
>>
>>35768726
Because I'm not a slightly-above-average intelligence 4'9 girl who reads nothing but YA.

Also drinking kills gainz.
>>
>>35768726
It's just alcohol, it's all the same.
>>
>>35768726
well i do like sippin' on green drinks
>>
Because if I wanted to do a real psychedelic, I'd take some fucking acid instead of pretending like I'm "totally tripping balls TEE HEE" from a shitty, overpriced liquor drink.
>>
>>35769174
its not, there's wormwood. The real absinthe, you would trip, hallucinate, but the legal version of it, you have a mild "hash" like high, but the energy that drinking gives you. Its definitely worth it to check it out. It is expensive.
>>
>>35769199
Yeah, duh, its an experienece in and of itself. Acid is a better pyschedelic, but thats not the point. Its a different experience.
>>
>>35769278
The thujone from the wormwood is not present in the absinthe, though. If that were the case then it would give you seizures and would be a very dangerous substance indeed.
>>
>>35769297
How does LSD compare to psilocybin ? Is it better or worse ? I've only had the latter and had a mixed experience with it, but my friends have been telling me great things about LSD.
>>
>>35768726
Last few times I drank absinthe I didn't notice anything different from regular liquor desu.
>>
>>35768726
there is no psychedelic component to absinthe it's all placebo
>>
>>35769800
LSD is an incredible, eye opening experience.
>>
>>35769278
You still belive a smear campaign started by the French wine industry in the 1800s to make people afraid of absinthe and protect their share of the alcohol market? It's 2017.
>>
>>35769971
OK, but how does it compare to psilocybin ? I think psilocybin has had a very positive impact on the way I think about everything but it isn't something I'm going to go into a second time without careful consideration, unlike the first time where I dosed way too much just because a friend pressured me into it.
>>
File: minion.jpg (77KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
minion.jpg
77KB, 528x960px
It's overly expensive and frankly not that tasty. Started out drinking King's Gold and La Fee back when it was still illegal in like 06-07 (inb4 oldfag). I liked Kubler, but it's not a go to drink for me.

I have weird taste in booze, and tend to like stuff most people hate, like tequila and Jager, but absinthe was always kind of just a novelty. It also never really gave me a psychedelic effect, just a hearty drunkenness.

These days I mostly take tequila shots and chase it with sour beer. No need for a lemon.
>>
File: badtrip.gif (992KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
badtrip.gif
992KB, 500x375px
>>35769800
It's really just longer. Unless you have a lot of tripping experience you aren't going to notice much of a difference aside from that. It's also more difficult to control a mushroom dose, because the potency can vary between individual mushrooms in a batch. I've seen people freak the fuck out on 2 grams, while someone who ate the remaining 1.5 g out of the eighth felt very little.

The taste and indigestion from shrooms make it less appealing to me than acid and kind of put me in a weird headspace, but your mileage may vary. Nothing I hate more than peaking and having a little piece of foul tasting mushroom dislodge from the divots in my back molars. I shudder at the thought...
>>
>>35770135
I had a particularly foul-tasting species of mushrooms that I found and identified myself, but I didn't notice any indigestion. The taste also wasn't noticeable at all when mixed with ice cream. I just found it very difficult to control my mood. It was a consistent struggle from beginning to end and I was glad when it was over. It also made me depressed for a couple of days after it ended and made me reconsider my entire lifestyle in a way that made me much less satisfied with it.
>>
shrooms are the earth mother, acid is the sky father

shrooms put you in touch more with nature and your roots, acid puts you more in touch with higher consciousness and your future

both break down your ego and connect you directly to source consciousness in high enough doses. if you are inexperienced with psychedelics this is the main effect you will experience.

absinthe is awesome, only tried it once. it's illegal in the US though, legal in Europe.
>>
File: freak bros.jpg (93KB, 474x340px) Image search: [Google]
freak bros.jpg
93KB, 474x340px
>>35770204
Bad trips happen to bad people, robot. The mushroom was trying to tell you something. It's not supposed to be all kaleidoscopic rainbows and tessellating geometry. The psychedelic experience is pretty much like taking a microscope to your mind. You can't hide from yourself.
>>
>>35768726
>Legal in the US
"no"
>>
>>35768726
Where do you get this stuff?

Bonus points if you can tell me where to get it outside tge US
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.