[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fell for the picking up heavy things meme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: man.png (578KB, 484x676px) Image search: [Google]
man.png
578KB, 484x676px
>fell for the picking up heavy things meme
>>
File: Sqyats and Oats.jpg (277KB, 1075x1629px) Image search: [Google]
Sqyats and Oats.jpg
277KB, 1075x1629px
>tfw fell for the squats meme
>>
another stay inside shill. these people don't want you to do anything except lay in bed and stare at the ceiling. If you wanna lift do that shit, fuck these shills on a Chinese image board. most of these faggots get paid in hotpockets and dinobites. niggas don't leave the house and ackt like they know shit. if you wanna do something do that shit
>>
>>35768684
This is sexy. I'm a dude, though.
>>
>>35768644

It's not a meme you lazy faggot.
>>
File: 1428525380894.jpg (923KB, 1600x2749px) Image search: [Google]
1428525380894.jpg
923KB, 1600x2749px
Lifting+manual labor job=aesthetics
>>
>>35769466
mirin bro I do powerbuilding on a cut now.
>>
>>35769466
swear I've seen this image a dozen times
>>
How do I not get DOMs? I keep trying to get into lifting but I legit spend a week in agony every time and can't keep a regular schedule because it hurts too much. Then when I lift again a week after the pain has stopped I get DOMs again for another week.

I'm too scared to ask fit, they'll call me a pussy.
>>
File: 11543745.jpg (33KB, 439x384px) Image search: [Google]
11543745.jpg
33KB, 439x384px
>>35769914
You have to keep lifting, even through the DOMS. 24-48 hours and you hit the gym hard and aggressive.

Once you have blood flow into the part that has DOMS you'll feel better, and you'll notice the pain will subside. So don't quit gym just because you are sore as fuck today, if you had sufficient rest and and warm up and lift.

I'm this cunt ; >>35768684

You know how many times i did squats and DL, all while my legs felt like they were going to fucking rip apart? or my ass cheeks were going to tear?
>>
>>35769954
I've tried man, it just hurts way too much. Maybe I am just too much of a bitch to be big.
>>
>>35769981
I've always found gym to be 80% mental, it's your mind that tries to hold you back especially when attempting a new PR. Otherwise i have nothing left.

Get your sufficient protein intake, quit being a bitch, and go lift.
>>
>>35770016
I've no idea what the fuck you're even saying and you sound like an autist. Have you ever had a girl love you?
>>
>>35769914
>How do I not get DOMs

By getting used to it and eating lots of protein after lifting, +ZMA
>>
>>35770056
Yeah, had mutiple fuck buddies and currently have one now.

Why?
>>
>>35769466
>he fell for the moles meme
>>
>>35770070
The way you talk somehow reminds me of my cousin, who is a diagnosed autist.
>>
>>35768644
I have those EXACT shorts, theyre the fucking best
>>
>>35769466
>manual labor
your body will break down very fast plus the lifting. no time to repair.once you hit 24-27 you will notice
>>
>>35769914

Have way more protein powder.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.