[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>complain about how women have such high standards even when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (135KB, 2048x383px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 2048x383px
>complain about how women have such high standards even when they're ugly
>roastie makes thread literally just saying she has a vagina and has people begging to talk to her

You do this to yourselves
>>
This, it got like 20 replies in a minute.
Just another proof that women can't be fembots, not that we aren't very aware of that fact already.
>>
Such a "i can relate to the boyz tfw so lonely tfw no bf"

"I'll be you-"

"fuck off nerd" thread
>>
>>35768201
Please delete this thread. You are giving her exactly what she wants; ATTENTION!
>>
>>35768201
Ugly women haven't high standards is a meme. Most 'incels' here are volcels cuz they won't get with girls they don't find attractive. Not that it takes the edge of the loneliness, but whatever
>>
>>35768371
I have high standards because I am worthy of more.
>>
>>35768371
>Most 'incels' here are volcels cuz they won't get with girls they don't find attractive

They don't want to be with me either.
>>
>>35768437
Are you a girl? If so BTFO you could get a bf tomorrow if you wanted
>>
>>35768474
No, I am a man.
An ugly man.
>>
>>35768437
There's definately a 300lbs ugly woman who'd take you
>>
>>35768371
>I am not fat
>would prefer my partner not being fat
asking for the moon
>>
>>35768575
Settling with me out of desperation isn't wanting me.

I'd settle for an unattractive woman our of desperation as well, but it'd be just that, settling.

Building a relationship on desperation is only going to lead to resentment.
>>
File: 1354034585103.png (379KB, 1215x324px) Image search: [Google]
1354034585103.png
379KB, 1215x324px
>>35768201
It wasn't like that 10-something years ago, there were genuine wizards-in-training here smart enough to not fall to such blatant hypocrisies.
Now the average 4chan poster is a very dumb teenager/early 20s guy with a mediocre social and romantic life, who whines because he can't have the life his Hollywood tripe promised him. Boards like r9k attracts the worst of such an already bad poll.

If you want people who aren't so pathetic, even for chan standards, go to wizardchan or infinitechan. Otherwise expect to see more of this shit here.
>>
>>35768624
>>35768592
I'm not saying you should settle, but I am saying that your complaint isn't "no girl wants me" but "no girl that i want wants me", which is exactly analogous to how fembots feel
>>
>>35768817
Nope, because fembots want better than themselves.
Nice shit comparison though.
>>
>>35768817
And besides, no one wants me.

And fembots have friends.
>>
I know who the girl in the picture is.
>>
>>35768969
One of her orbitors?
>>
>>35768979
Nope, just been around here a while.

Other way around.
>>
Those people are trash and the reason this board is a female-centric shithole.
>>
>>35769006
You're retarded if you think a girl would ever bother orbiting a guy

Unless you're a mega Chad

If so gtfo
>>
>>35768817
A girl who would settle for me doesn't WANT me.

It's just desperation.

It's not like a starving person rifling through the trash for food actually WANTS to be eating out of a bin.
>>
>>35768857
Where are you getting this objective 'better than' standard from?

They want something they can't have (right now) and you want something you can't have (right now).
>>
co co

I know you're here, answer me.

I know another name.
>>
>>35768889
>>35769060
You'd be surprised about fembots having friends.

You guys are talking about what you want and what they want but, to some extent, we're always settling aren't we? Like, everyone has an ideal partner in their head, and then we try to find someone who gets as close to that as we think we can manage. And as you spend time with them, you (hopefully) grow to appreciate each other more and then you won't want anyone else
>>
>>35769411
>to some extent, we're always settling aren't we?

"I'd prefer a blonde" is different to "I'd rather somebody who does not repulse me".
>>
>>35769316
But like everything is subjective bruh

>>35769411
I wouldn't exactly consider it settling just because your partner isn't literally perfect. Fembots would.
>>
no really co c oa

respond to this post it's serious.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.