[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come leftists and liberals hate invasive species when it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

How come leftists and liberals hate invasive species when it comes to animals, but they absolutely love (((diversity))) when it comes to humans? Don't they realize muslims and niggers in Europe are invasive species, mixing with and outbreeding local humans?
>>
>>35767738
Conservatives are going around the world invading every Brown country. They then complain about the results of their invasions
>>
>>35767858
My country never had a colony in any part of the globe. Why are pakis taking over?
>>
>>35767738
No you dumb science denier we are one race the human race, human metrics and close examination of emergent characteristics of ethic groups as a result of isolated populations developing in different parts of the world is ABSOLUTELY FORBIDDEN and will be PEER REVIEWED into the FUCKING DIRT by the (((Scientific community)))

You're just ignorant.
>>
>>35767738
>How come leftists and liberals hate invasive species
How the fuck did you make this a political thing?

Holy shit dude do you really think the field ecology is some sort of liberal hoax?
>>
>>35768161
No, I admit invasive species are a thing and it's bad. I don't understand how it doesn't apply to humans.
>>
>>35768415
Every person is a homo sapien buddy. Same species
>>
File: 1466889333727.jpg (80KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1466889333727.jpg
80KB, 800x600px
>>35768880
You want me to go nuclear on you?
>>
File: 1490202190441.png (475KB, 800x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1490202190441.png
475KB, 800x1296px
>>35767738
Not all invasive species are bad. A lot of native species were in fact invasive. Due to the retreat of glaciers and such when North America was in the ice age, there was a mass of new species invading new habitats. Technically almost all species in the northern areas of North America are invaders.

There is also a lot of confusion regarding tactics when dealing with invasives. If an invasive species can disperse over 40km a day, there is no point in doing stupid shit like trying to limit their range by cutting down their habitat.

When people talk about invasive species, most often they read one or two news articles that are incredibly biased and they did not take account the various factors involved.
>>
They can't raise enough support for their plans with the native populations, so they want to import fresh voters who will vote for more governmental power to protect their handouts.

The great irony of course is that third world savages hate everything leftists believe in. Gay marriage will be BTFO in Western Europe as soon as the natives are a minority.
>>
>>35768880

Humans evolve socially, culturally, and ideologically now due to or control over our environments removing selective biological pressures. We've replaced genes with memes. It's the same concept.
>>
I don't have a finished theory about this, but I've noticed that certain types of people (empathetic, feminine, female, neurotypical) that leftists often happen to be engage everything as a new case/thing without an ability to abstract and compare it to other cases/things and their existing knowledge. They don't break things apart in their minds and compare between them. Think about having a package and storing it vs. having a package, opening it, observing it's contents and only then storing it while remembering it's contents and recognizing them in future packages with same or similar contents.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.