[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It literally only takes a second. If your life is really that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: Lain_PSP_suicide.webm (539KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Lain_PSP_suicide.webm
539KB, 480x360px
It literally only takes a second.
If your life is really that bad, what are you waiting for?
>>
I can't kill myself, I'm hopeful for the future

by which I mean "I'm hopeful that in my lifetime some amazing form of realistic escapism will exist that will let me spend all my time in an idealistic fantasy"

I will be an early adopter of the VR that plugs into your brain
>>
>>35767505
>tfw too smart to kill myself.

Too much of a hedonist/masochist to kill myself.
>>
>>35767580
This, exactly this. It will happen in our lifetime
>>
No gun.
And I like music too much.
>>
>>35767600
>our lifetime
Kind of sucks that we weren't born in the lifetime where we'll never die.
I feel like in a century or two in the future, people will have found a way to extract consciousness into robots or ais or something. Literally bodies that never age, except annual tune ups
>>
>>35767505
B-b-b-but natural survival instincts!

Seriously I fucking can't stand suicidal people. Every single one of them are whiny ass attention whores fishing for pity. The human body is so fucking fragile. Everywhere you look are tools that could be used to end your life. But yet most suicidal people are still alive. Hmmm. Really makes you think.

The only real suicidal people are the ones who are already dead.
>>
>>35767505

I'm afraid to own a gun for this reason. It's way too easy to say "fuck it" and pull the trigger. I wouldn't trust myself with a loaded gun in the house.
>>
File: i-will-become-arseface1.jpg (20KB, 320x321px) Image search: [Google]
i-will-become-arseface1.jpg
20KB, 320x321px
>>35767505
I don't want to become arseface.
>>
>>35767662
Peak energy, well never get there before a collapse because alternative energy is near insignificant and we only have 30yrs or so left of fossil fuels.
>>
File: Sunsetgondola.jpg (28KB, 491x387px) Image search: [Google]
Sunsetgondola.jpg
28KB, 491x387px
Hope to improve myself, anything can happen anywhere.
>>
>>35767505
i chickened out. still remember the taste of the metal
>>
>>35767662
I think it'll happen by thr time we're about 80 but it'll be too late for us. We'll be remembered as the last generation that died. If this happens then everyone in that generation should be able to leave a monument of themselves
>>
>>35767505
WHEN DID SHE COMMIT SUICIDE WHAT THE FUCK
>>
File: 1488810708385.jpg (41KB, 400x568px) Image search: [Google]
1488810708385.jpg
41KB, 400x568px
Death may be as shitty as life is, and will come one day whatever you do, so why would you want it to come faster?
>>
>>35767936
it's from the playstation game
>>
I don't want to die but my future seems very hopeless

I don't know

I really hope I don't get to the point but I see it coming
>>
>>35767505
>It literally only takes a second.
Hahahaha you clearly haven't seen any suicide footage.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=54d_1333752609

You better use a big damn caliber that will blow your head off if you want it to be instant. Easier and less messy way is to let yourself bleed out while drinking a bunch of booze. Only thing you will feel is a little cut and light headed before you pass out.

Better yet, actually go out and live. Unless you are actually terminally ill suicide is pretty pointless. Might as well try and live for that lucky break. Also advanced AI and robotics are close on the horizon. Some cool shit is gonna happen and you can't pull your depressed ass together for a few more years?
>>
>>35768625
>advanced AI and robotics are close on the horizon
not really

like sure in a cosmic sense it's soon but 20 or 10 years is a long time to "hold on" if your life is in the crapper
>>
>>35767676
>The only real suicidal people are the ones who are already dead.
woah
>>
>>35767676
I literally shot myself in the mouth, I'd say I'm pretty suicidal.
>>
>>35767505
I don't have a gun or access to one. And bc I procrastinate everything.
>>
Honestly?
I'm really scared of death
>>
>>35768625
>You better use a big damn caliber that will blow your head off if you want it to be instant
It's really more about hitting the right spot desu.
Most people are just retards and just randomly stick the gun in their mouths and just end up btfo ouf their throat
>>
>>35767505
Holy shit.
Lain kills her self in the PSP version?
is it even possible for lain to die?
Also, she was aiming at the back of her mouth, not her brain people really screw up suicides by doing this
>>
>>35767936
I second this.
Is it even possible for lain to die? If she tried this wouldnt she just shed her physical body and become god of the wired?

>>35768131
>it's from the playstation game
that why the game didnt sell very well
>>
>>35769184
I just watched the PSP cutscenes and read the explanation and it seems that was some parallel universe or some shit. The whole atmosphere of that game is out of place and lain is way off model and out of character
>>
>>35767505
I don't have a gun
I'm scared I'll fuck it up
>>
>>35769231
huh.
Ive never played the ps game because its gotten horrible reviews and was described as not very fun.

SEL is a masterpiece.

Also, lain killing herself is what masami eiri wanted the whole time, so she would shed her physical form and become the god of the wired (and reality)
>>
>>35767505
your brain is a funny sonofbitch and will talk you out of it the moment you touch the handle.
>>
>>35767505
I'm the only thing my mom has left and I don't want to ruin her life anymore than I already have.
>>
>>35767505
>what are you waiting for?
>>35767505
Thr chance when Im absolutely sure it will work without fail or fear of intrusion.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.