[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ballbusting couple is back again. Come in here and chat, vent,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 16

File: 34.jpg (94KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
94KB, 800x600px
Ballbusting couple is back again. Come in here and chat, vent, rage, sorry, or just randomly shit post.

Our usual bio: met at 13 and 15, i told the wife that I had a thing for being hit in the balls. 8 years later have turned her into a ballbuster.

Her: quiet emo type in school, worked in retail, modeling, retail and babysitting.

Him: skater kid and little vandal in school, worked retail, went to college, stack tester, aircraft mechanic, engineer.

Feel free to escape in here and do whatever you would like to.
>>
File: tumblr_niw1k0Jtgz1tlc7oao1_500.jpg (148KB, 500x679px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_niw1k0Jtgz1tlc7oao1_500.jpg
148KB, 500x679px
Also drinking some beer and playing bloodborne, if that helps anything out here
>>
File: 1487780183727.jpg (39KB, 1151x662px) Image search: [Google]
1487780183727.jpg
39KB, 1151x662px
>>35766944
hello, ballbustlers, how dangerous for fertility is that fetish, becasue I would like to try out
>>
File: 1447045576973.jpg (490KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1447045576973.jpg
490KB, 900x1200px
>>35767564
There is a level of safety to it. From the guys perspective you need to listen to your body, if your balls hurt and you dont want anymore, slow down or stop completely and let them recover. im no stranger to being sore for days at a time and i dont allow ballbusting during that recovery time. Also dont start out hard as hell. start with some play, squeezing slapping flicking. If you want kicks start lightly then move up..this will allow for you to better gauge what you want and give you a bit of warning if something feels out of place.

From the woman's perspective it is our responsibility to listen to you, and gauge your reaction. make sure that you arent telling us to go harder when it looks like you are about to die from pain...also sometimes you say harder and we will do lighter to see if you are sore already.

After 8 years of busting im still fertile. we have our first baby on the way and conceived after 2 weeks of trying. sooo i didnt do too much damage to my balls.
>>
>>35766944
>>35767661
>people are still falling for this creepy ass RP
Back in my day 4chan wasn't filled with total retards who don't know what a timestamp is.
>>
File: Sickenedbutcurious.png (332KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
Sickenedbutcurious.png
332KB, 600x448px
Ballbusting? Er, i guess the pic says it all.
>>
>>35767661
Thank you for that advice, you two, it's a shame the threat isn't getting much attention, you two seem to be really eager to talk.

Sadly am from germany and need to go to bed now, I hope you have a good day.
>>
>>35767690
Ive post time stamped stuff. or i guess time stamped. they're from my phone and the ID on them is the date and time. oooor you can go to our tumblr. we post our own shit on there
>>
File: 1489874408626.png (810KB, 1000x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1489874408626.png
810KB, 1000x1350px
>>35767736
yup, fetish for being hit in the nuts or hitting others in the nuts. i love it, always have since i was born. Like i said in the start the wife didnt know what it was until later on when i showed her
>>
File: bbknee.jpg (184KB, 900x1167px) Image search: [Google]
bbknee.jpg
184KB, 900x1167px
>>35767739
Goodnight, no worries we will always be back, sadly the thread picks up after we go to bed most days
>>
Tumblr link?

Could you tell me more about how you typically engage in the busting? Are you bound? Is it followed by sex?

I'm also married and have had many experiences with femdom but never anything more than light ballbust.
>>
>>35768061
ballbusting-union.tumblr.com

its really variable. it can be random, at home or in public. i can ask for it. she can ask to do it. we could be wrestling when it happens. i can wake up to it, come home to it. It happens in all methods and in different strengths. Sometimes they are hand bound but never by rope (i dont know any ballbusting ties i just know how to tie up women) Also alot of texting threats to my balls
>>
>>35767792
"your" tumblr contained no original content, and still no time stamps
Quit pretending that you found a woman that's into this weird neckbeard fetish
0/10
>>
>>35768282
Everything...well almost everything cuz i get a little too quick with it...is tagged cbtcouple. if it has that tag its most likely us
>>
To alot of you wondering about the fertility thing, balls are really tough. the balls themseles that is. the plumbing not so much. so twisting and pulling on the balls can cause some major damage even though you arent damaging the testicle itself.
>>
>>35766944
>tfw i want a girl to kick me in the balls
>tfw no girl to kick me in the balls

it would be coolest if it happened like for reals.

also i hate myself and i hate that i have this fetish and i dislike doms
>>
File: tumblr_nopjdpProm1tx5uhxo4_1280.png (246KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nopjdpProm1tx5uhxo4_1280.png
246KB, 640x480px
>>35769148
I have met alot of people that regret having this fetish and wish to "cure" it. Why do you not enjoy having it...kind of a paradox since clearly you would enjoy it.

Also just because she's a ballbuster doesnt mean she is a dom. my wife and her friends enjoy the idea of ballbusting...i wouldnt call any of them dominating. then again we are in the south and women know their place..

Also sorry about the no gf thing...i cant really help with that one other than give the same advice that you've probably been told by normies time and time again
>>
>>35769262
>Why do you not enjoy having it

because it is inherently degrading. it means that i have eroticised a lot of the humiliation that i experienced in childhood
>>
What do y'all think about them gays ?
>>
>>35769304
I dont get why people are so tacked onto words

>loser,beta,degenerate.

They are made up words.

Also im sorry that you had a bad childhood, but having someone lovingly perform your fetish is one way not to be humiliated, because they wont do the humiliation side of it
>>
File: 1438577925070.jpg (70KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1438577925070.jpg
70KB, 800x600px
>>35769324
We're not absolute redneck trash, so gays dont bother us. I've never been around a gay person that i know of but the thought of two dudes hooking up doesnt personally effect my life.

also sorry to high jack the question but i have an idea for twitch stream. me and my wife play videos games cuz when she loses (and she always does cuz she fucking sucks at games) she hits me in the nuts
>>
File: tumblr_o0dzz8HzsA1u073mco1_540.jpg (128KB, 540x809px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0dzz8HzsA1u073mco1_540.jpg
128KB, 540x809px
Asked the wife: would you date someone shorter then you (she is 5'2)

Yeah...well as long as they weren;t a midget, they would have to be proportional, also if they were short and someone made a joke about them being short and they blew up rather than laughing or shrugging it off then i couldnt deal with that
>>
>>35769390

how or why do you think your ballbusting fetish developed ?
>>
File: 10212334.jpg (230KB, 620x489px) Image search: [Google]
10212334.jpg
230KB, 620x489px
>>35769983
I was just born with it

>inb4 thats bullshit

I've talked with my best buddies gf who is into stuff like bondage, prostate milking, leather and chainwear etc...she remembers drawing bondage at 5 years old and being attracted to men and women from the day she was born.

I remember finding it strangely nice when girls hit men in the balls, as i grew older it made me rock hard and the internet led me to find ballbusting, then i was so ashamed to tell a girl that i missed out on alot of good opportunities cuz it turns out women dont find it weird at all.

So long story short, its always been programmed in me.

I often argue cuz of this that maybe being gay is simply a fetish and people who are full blown gay are similar to bdsm fanatics who live their lives as slaves
>>
Saving this from page eight, not quite ready for it to die
>>
>>35769743
Sauce in this pic?

Already guessing it's not original
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.