[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black fembots, why don't you date black men...?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1487788052680.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487788052680.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
Black fembots, why don't you date black men...?
>>
I'm not against dating black guys, nobody has ever asked me out on a date though. I think my personality clashes with the average black guy since I'm an "Uncle Tom".
>>
>>35766040
>Uncle meme
Niggas b trippin
>>
>implying blacks can be robots
>implying women can be robots
>>
Only the top like 5 percent of black guys are attractive. I'm a homofag btw
>>
>>35767028
>implying black women are even human
>>
Because I'm a HHKV and I don't date anyone. Also it's usually only scrawny pale white bois that are impressed by /mu/core taste and the number of times you've seen melt-banana live.
>>
>>35765953
because blacks are mean and rude and white boys are nicer and have nicer families
>>
monkeys can date other monkeys
just get off of this board
>>
>>35766040
It always surprises people when they talk to me that I'm not sassy or ghetto with them, it's kind of frustrating. Every interaction I've had with the police they're immediately hostile towards me but mellow out when they see I'm just a normal person. I got pooled over for speeding once by a white police officer and he was immediately loud, angry and immediately in a sour mood without me saying anything. I was just polite and nice to him and he was taken aback like he couldn't believe I didn't lash out on him and he was nice to me after and let me off with a warning. I wish they didn't jump to conclusions though, I feel like I'm going to get a preemptive beating one of these days.
>>
File: 1489768509515.png (947B, 416x454px) Image search: [Google]
1489768509515.png
947B, 416x454px
>>35765953
>fembots
what did he mean by this?
oregano
>>
>>35767919
come to brazil
we treat blacks nice here
>>
>>35767919
You can't blame the cops though. Imagine how much shit they have to deal with from black women on a daily basis so they come out aggressive to assert their dominance over the overbearing nigresses.
>>
>>35767919
>be black grill
>on the subway ride home
>am wearing a really large bomber jacket
>phone tells you your bus won't arrive for 10 minutes so you decide to stay in the subway station for a while instead of waiting in the cold
>everyone else that was leaving the station heads towards the normal ticket gates but you walk towards the right near the wider ticket gate for prams/luggage/etc
>youths often push through these so that they can escape without paying
>one of the subway staff gets out of his booth as if he's ready for a fight because he thinks you're one of these youths
>he looks at you while you walk past the gate and get out your phone to shitpost then slowly returns to what he was doing
>>
>>35768144
you can still blame the guy for being rude to start with, but yes I agree they have to deal with a lot of shit on daily basis.
>>
Fuck off and die roastie
Orinisahkoed
>>
>>35768273
You can't help people falling into a natural disposition of annoyance and confrontationalism when they think there is a 90%+ chance of having to undergo some unpleasant shit
>>
>>35767981
stop fucking my Marky REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35768463
You can't blame them for feeling shitty about it either.
>>
File: 1481624940024.png (235KB, 350x541px) Image search: [Google]
1481624940024.png
235KB, 350x541px
>>35767919
>high school
>was on robotics team and needed directions to the competition area
>go up to random white police officer
>nervous as my parents always told me horror stories about police officers
>meekly say "excuse me sir"
>he looks at me and says "what do you want?"
>politely ask him for directions
>he says "sorry, can't help you"
>know this can't be the case since he's a police officer and it was a major building in this city
>clearly didn't want to be bothered judging by his disposition
>say "okay, im sorry to bother you sir" and start looking for someone else i can ask for directions
>same officer stops me as im walking way
>he says "actually, I remembered where it was. I can take you there."
>takes me straight there in his police car
>starts asking me about why I'm going there and explain to him everything
>he thinks it's pretty cool and his attitude has completely changed
>get there and tell him thank you for helping me
>he says he's always glad to help polite young ladies and told me good luck
>wave goodbye as he leaves
Police officers sure are tsundere.
>>
>tfw black
>tfw want to make beautiful dark skin babies with a gorgeous dark skin woman
>too short to breed
>too ugly to attract
>>
>>35769417
He probably felt like a douche for being mean to a high school girl.
>>
>>35769417
That nigga was ready to beat your ass at any second. Never trust the white devil.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170323-114532.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170323-114532.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
Are black girls the only true fembots? I say yes haha
>>
>>35769683
Or maybe he just tired of dealing with shit and hes a nice guy inside.
>>
>>35769683
>Never trust the white devil
Yeah it's always our fault, it's never your fault for being bad people.
>>
>>35765953

I'm more than willing to date black guys but the two black bots I attempted were beyond bad

The first was an actual pedo, not in a joking loli r9k standard but full blown. Even though I was happy he admitted it to me and we got closer through it, in the end I want kids and him being what he is would be stupid to continue.

2 he was a typical loser with dreams of being a big youtuber by doing letsplays (even though everyone does though)

He was a literally man child and certified slut. Had multiple girls he was in a relationship with but the moment I even so much as said hello to another guy he would go insane.

I'm open to blackouts but most here are either self hating as shit or taken
>>
>>35765953
more like its the opposite, whenever I get interested in black girl I treat it as an experiment cause that shit never happens normally, any other race has the green light.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.