[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm neither religious nor conservative, but the fact that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: 1489696972696.jpg (97KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489696972696.jpg
97KB, 682x1024px
I'm neither religious nor conservative, but the fact that a girl had sexual partners before instantly turns me off because I know she's comparing me to her ex bfs and that I'm more than likely the inferior guy. Also, I realize that, unless I date non-virgins, I'll either never get laid or end up with some uggo landwhale with mental issues.
How do I stop caring about her virginity, /r9k/?
>>
This pic makes me severly depressed.
>>
File: oGTCOqI.jpg (11KB, 424x394px) Image search: [Google]
oGTCOqI.jpg
11KB, 424x394px
>you'll never be 15 and in love
>lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting
>not worrying about rent, bills, student loans
>only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on monday
>you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"
>you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just fuck like rabbits
>you're in your 20's now
>gotta get a good job
>gotta be a serious man now
>all the good ones are taken
>maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you
>they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter
>you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy
>you have missed out on teenage love
>you have missed out on teenage love.
>>
>>35766017
Yeah man, poor girl.
>>
>>35766075
>poor girl.

shut the fuck up you cuck faggot
>>
>>35766098
Seriously, imagine being touched by that fat sack of lard. I'd be uncomfortable too.
>>
>>35766074
>you went to a private school for middle school and high school
>there were almost no girls there
>graduated a kissless virgin
>>
>>35766074

This is what truly hurts and keeps bugging me. We'll never have that careless childish love. Missed that opportunity and we'll never have it back.
>>
File: 1337924911019.png (186KB, 468x468px) Image search: [Google]
1337924911019.png
186KB, 468x468px
>>35766074
at least I didn't miss out on dank memes, vaporwave, and depression
>>
>>35766121
>Seriously, imagine being touched by that fat sack of lard.

i'd instantly cum my panties
>>
>that I'm more than likely the inferior guy
If you're inferior then why do you deserve a virgin gf? Just because she apparently won't know any better? Pathetic.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>35766074
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST RESORT!
>SUFFOCATION
>NO BREATHING
LOSING MY SIGHT
LOSING MY MIND
WISH SOME ANON WOULD TELL ME I'M FINE
>>
>>35766200
I never said I deserve one, just that it really bothers me and hurts my ego to the point where I probably wouldn't even enjoy being with her.
But yeah, it is pretty pathetic.
>>
Fuck someone uglier than you and/or date someone fuck them dump them and move on to the girl you've been eyeing now that you've had sexual experience youll also have sexual confidence
>>
>>35766136
dude you're trapped in a prison of your own insecurities

being a teenager is shit and teenage love is only pleasurable because it's new and easy. there is nothing behind it. the only thing you should regret about not having a teenage romantic experience is that you will never have firsthand experience of how shallow and insincere those relationships are. at least then you could put your mind at rest instead of letting a false image of teenage meme love torment your psyche
>>
>>35766254
>youll also have sexual confidence
Yeah, but I'll still have a small dick.
>>
File: Meh.jpg (93KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Meh.jpg
93KB, 540x960px
Maybe try fucking her better than any of her previous ex-boyfriends ever did? Most guys have no idea how to fuck properly in bed so work on it and have at least that much going for yourself.

pic related
>Apparently be the 5th guy to have sex with her.
>>
>>35766344
But that's what I have insecurities about. I'd worry if the guy before me pleasured her better and she'd just be thinking of him and if she was comparing me to him.
>>
>>35766266

>making a quality post on r9k

Have a (You)
>>
File: reeeee.gif (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
reeeee.gif
1MB, 800x800px
>>35766266
>t. someone that experienced teenage love
fuck you. its always normalfags saying shit like "teenagers don't know how to have sex, they are so awkward, wish i would have stayed a virgin until i was 20 lol"
FUCK YOU. teenage love is the most pure form of love one can experience in this modern era where so many women "settle down" or go with the safe option. where money, job, status are king. highschool love was circumstantial, spontaneous, pure. you just happened to be the right age and in the same school/class. there was no false pretenses, no pragmatic calculations, no impersonal dating apps. and almost every kid, from the losers/geeks, to the high school jocks got to experience it, except for us. Once again, FUCK YOU normie.
>>
>>35766421
kek. all that happened to you is that you 'missed out'

i doubt you even know what true emotional pain feels like. try being in love with your best friend and have her lead you on for years just to ice you out and hook up with a dude who you have an intense personal problem with on purpose to fuck with you.

that was my teenage experience. and yeah having occasional interest from other girls didn't mitigate that pain in the slightest
>>
>>35766074

Drugs are my only resort now. But then when Im high I realise they dont give me what I want. All I ever wanted was that feling.
>>
>>35766538
kill yourself anon. you're like an anorexic white girl telling a starving african how food isn't all it's cracked up to be.
>>
>>35766421
>most pure form of love
How fucking retarded are you? The only purpose of teen relationships is to either fuck for the first time or test the waters of an actual full blown relationship, which statistically speaking will most likely fail in a relatively short amount of time unless if you're a turbocuck or just that much of a wimp. Wake up and drink the coffee anon.
>>
File: meh2.jpg (101KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
meh2.jpg
101KB, 540x960px
>>35766377
They will ALWAYS be comparing you with their previous encounters, I have no illusions about this.

Now that you have this knowledge beforehand, you are at a distinct advantage to act on it compared to the hordes of clueless normies that came before you.

Go to the gym and do a lot of weightlifting and with some sporadic high intensity workouts to improve stamina. Women notice this and will be hugely impressed. Work on your rhythm and have at least some rudimentary knowledge on the clitoris. Also make her make you a sandwich after sex. It asserts dominance I guess.

Also this is a relatively old chat, I don't see her anymore. She thinks I'm a jerk. I'm so jaded on women and life that I don't have energy to be sad about it anymore.
>>
>>35766666
t. normie faggot
>>
>>35766421
fuckin this good post
>>
>>35766666
Checked and noted. But look at des bad bois
>>
>>35766538

Fuck you.
The first girl I really liked, like instantly broke out in sweat and got "butterflies in my stomach" sensation, (Ofc I didn't have the balls to ask her out and when her friends asked me if I like her I ofc said:"Nooo, Why do you think that? H-h-he...) she knew very well I liked her.
But apparently I creeped her out and she chose one of my really good friends.
(Not my best friend, best friends are based on mutually being best friends, so I never had any best friend. I considered people my best friends, but they always fucked me. One stole shit from me the others just did a lot without me but with my other "friends". You don't know how that hurts. When we got a bit older and Minecraft and LoL was released I got them into it and they started playing, but soon started playing without me and ignoring me. You really don't know how this hurts still today. I thought we were friends, man. But even playing minecraft without me just physically hurts man.)
That friend ofc broke up with her after some time and she left the school.
>>
I want it because I want the relationship to be snow and special, the thought of others having fucked my girlfriend also makes me angry enough to nearly murder someone.
>>
>>35767367
Meant slow, not snow...
>>
>>35766538

The next girl I really liked
(but not as much as the first one. Just so much that I acted really autistic when around her. I was sat next to her for 2 semesters with one semester inbetween where we didn't sit next to each other. Had to do a lot of school projects together.)
Also knew that I was full on into her. Also never had the balls to talk to her about my feelings. Then at one party I thought it was a good Idea to take some acid and when I was peaking one of my friends asked me in front of fucking everyone if I loved that girl and ofc everything got really fast really fucking weird, autistic and emarassing for me.
Skip forward 2 months and she was fucking one of my friends (our circle was like 7 people maybe, I went drinking with them but they still did the cool shit like the beach without me.).

But they fucked secretly, in school, at parties, everywhere and kept it quiet until the end of the school (like 1 year +). I never suspected a thing and still had eyes for her. Throughout that time this arrogant fucker really played me. Once he even asked me if I had some cigs and if he could come over to get them. I didn't, luckily. He told us about his fuck stories and I congratulated him, but secretly all of my "friends" knew he was talking about my crush. And just played along. They had a threesome with some other girl. I applauded him, because I didn't know shit.

End of school came, they went to university or did a gap year, I went to the military, best time of my life. But even there I was not part of the group and when we had leave I often was alone. When we worked it was okay though.

Then when I got back 1 year later they were still doing shit together but only rarely invited me. Only when I have lots of weed they invite me.

Thats the story of the two girls I liked and my oh so awesome group of friends. I just realised too late that they just tolerated me. In hindsight it just hurts so much.
So much more shit happened but I cant get into detail
>>
>>35767494
>>35767367

Oh and I forgot when I went into full on drug mode and spiraled down into the abyss they just ignored me full on. Maybe the heavy abuse a scream for help? Just ignore him when he needs our help the most. Let's just give him more reasons to destroy himself. Lets just tell him to do more drugs. PARTY HARD
>>
>>35765925
Solution: Fuck two girls. Now you can compare them too.
>>
>>35767494
>>35767339

Any comments? Am I robot enough? Is one of my first posts on this board. Am I red-pilled or do I need to get red-pilled?
>>
>>35767494
>But they fucked secretly, in school, at parties, everywhere and kept it quiet until the end of the school (like 1 year +). I never suspected a thing and still had eyes for her.

ouch anon.this hurt to read. i know your feels of never being really friends with anyone and always being excluded and having "friends" do shit behind your back all the time.
we were just not meant for this world. we were never meant to love. the universe is a simulation, and we are just excess/faulty code, not really meant to interact or have an impact in the grand scheme of things
>>
>>35767976
>two boring blogposts

Nobody is gonna read all that, and certainly noone will care enough to write a reply

Lurk more and stop cancering up this board
>>
>>35767976
Red-pilled? At least you're staying out of the gene pool then.
>>
>>35768063

Well I didn't greent text because I'm too emotional and just needed to get this off my chest for the moment. This shit that the normies post just triggers me too hard.

Also I'm drunk and engaging once more in self destructive behavior...

I just wanted to have some approval but I can't even get it on /r9k/..
>>
>>35766156
>>>/b/ is that way bud. You really shouldn't be posting here underaged but I can't really stop you. Just do your posting over there please.
>>
>>35765925
>that I'm more than likely the inferior guy.
ur just insecure
>>
File: 1487458065242.png (25KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1487458065242.png
25KB, 655x509px
>>35766074
Reminder that all the true robots come from boys schools and were doomed from the start
>>
>>35766123
>>35769193
Jesuit? Origigigigidsjgoifdj
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.