[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PUPPER APPRECIATION THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: tuna bag.png (466KB, 537x466px) Image search: [Google]
tuna bag.png
466KB, 537x466px
>never judge you
>unconditionally love you
>always happy to see you
>everything makes them happy
>don't mind if you cry into their fur
>always there for you
>unconditionally loyal
>protect you from home invaders
>>
File: download (3).jpg (10KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
10KB, 276x183px
>>35765630
Best breed of dog coming through.
>>
Too stupid to judge you.
Too stupid to love you.
Too stupid to be happy to see you.
If everything makes it happy why would you matter?
Crying into a dogs fur is weird and pathetic but I've come to expect that from you people.
It's always there for you because it's a fucking retarded animal you keep locked in your house moron.
I could break your shitty dog's loyalty with a little time and food.
Not worth price in time and resources, you don't need a stinky stupid parasite AKA dog too feel safe at home, assuming you're well adjusted of course which you probably aren't since you're a stupid fucking pet cuck posting on /r9k/ on Friday night. Loser.
>>
>>35765718
that dog looks like my dog (OP) if somebody cut its head off and replaced it with a Chihuahua's head.

>>35765840
A dog depends on you 100%
you're it's whole life
a dog is a light in the darkness, a force of pure good in this horrible world.
>>
File: QuestioningPepe.jpg (3KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
QuestioningPepe.jpg
3KB, 125x121px
>>35765840
Dogs will love you, faggot. They love you as family. You probably wouldn't know that feeling since your dad raped you.
>>
>>35765840
>Too stupid to judge you
>therefore unconditionally love you
Idiot.
>>
File: blood python.jpg (405KB, 1439x1080px) Image search: [Google]
blood python.jpg
405KB, 1439x1080px
>>35765718
>protect you from home invaders
>Posts a rat

Here's a better animal
>>
>>35765885
A tapeworm depends on you 100%
you're it's whole life
a tapeworm is a light in the darkness, a force of pure good in this world.
>>35765901
No they don't lol.
>muh dog is muh family
Hahaha just how shit is your life and social relationships that you turn to a shitty fucking animal to fill the gaping hole?
Your dog isn't family it's a fucking stupid dog, it doesn't give a shit about you in any meaningful way and you will never have a meaningful relationship with it except for whatever you project onto it like some expensive stuffed animal. I hope your shitty mutt gets run over and you can wake up and see how foolish you were. I pity you pet cuck, I really do.
>since your dad raped you.
Stop projecting you basket case.
>>
>>35765630

My pupp developed a limp in her front left paw last week for unknown reasons.

Problem is she still runs too the door whenever I get home because she's so exited.
How do I make her understand that she shouldn't strain her leg like that?
>>
>>35765964
You don't because it's a dumb dog and it's too stupid to learn.
Just shoot it and put it out of its misery.
>mfw pet fags prolong their pets miserable lives because they're selfish narcissists who can't bear to see their dumb animal die
>>
>>35765630
>cry with u when you're sad
>>
>>35765956
I think it's obvious we lack human companionship.
>this is a no bullie thread uwu

>>35765964
put her bed beside the door so she doesn't have to run
>>
>>35765996

Yeah we get it Anon, you hate animals.
We all think you're a very cool and edgy guy. Now leave.
>>
>>35766034
Getting shitty dog is not solution and will only serve as a crutch handicapping you.
>>35766101
Recognizing the issues with dog in modern society is not edgy. if you want to circlejerk about your animals go to /an/.
>>
>>35766171
I didn't realize you were a Pajeet.
go worship your cow.
>>
File: Jersey-Calf.jpg (306KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Jersey-Calf.jpg
306KB, 800x533px
Tfw no jersey cattle pet
>>
>>35766245
Are you from the rabbit room or something?
>>
File: 20161102_142804_HDR.jpg (2MB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
20161102_142804_HDR.jpg
2MB, 1152x2048px
>>35765952
Reply to my snakes
>>
>>35766208
What a dumb non sequitur.
>>
>>35765952
>a snake will protect you
Baka.

Also, smaller dogs live about twice as long as large dogs. So it makes sense to have the small once if you actuall like your dog and don't want to see it die soon. Plus, why get a loud as huge one? And it takes up more money because more food. So small dogs are best.
>>
>>35766320
>>35766245

What part of PUPPER appreciation thread is so hard to grasp?
>>
File: IMG_20170324_084738.jpg (932KB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170324_084738.jpg
932KB, 2160x3840px
heres my hammy zooming across my keyboard guys
pls no bully
>>
>>35766386
wtf I love hamsters now
>>
>>35766355
Black people are afraid of snakes though.

>>35766376
Kill yourself
>>
>>35766401
ill tell her u said that anon
>>
>>35766386

thats a good ham

anymore pics?
>>
>>35766463
heres a picture of right after she fell off that thing hanging off the lid
>>
>>35766171
look at this edgy faggot kill yourself but you probably will anyway since only dirty muslims hate dogs so you will probably just blow your self up
>>
>>35766570

man i might need to get a hamster

does it bite much (i know it probably varies from hamster to hamster)
>>
>>35766597
Why do you losers always jump to the muslim thing?
>>
>>35766386
I bet your keyboard is covered in those little turds they constantly fire out all over the place.
Hamsters don't stop pooing.
>>
I love my dogs, they're great company.
They still have emotion's , and are a lot less complicated then people.
I always find they can communicate so well without talking.
>>
>>35766617
depends more on breed. if you get a syrian they are the most tame although they need the most space. at least a 40 gallon breeder tank. if you leave em in their cage for like a few days when u first get them then slowly start putting ur hand in the cage (not touching them just let them sniff) and then start offering food. they might nip softly since its how they explore something unknown. eventually they will take food from you and they will even consider crawling on ur hand. eventually you got to start lifting ur hand while theyre on it. they may jump off because theyre scared. just keep going and going till they no longer jump off. then put them in a hamster proof area and when you want to put them back at the begining its best to lure them into something and put them back in the tank. eventually theyll be so used to you that you can scoop em up and put them back in the cage. it takes time and there may be plenty of hiccups. ive had a few hamsters already and its always takes a long time to tame then and it will make you feel like giving up. you keep with it though they will get used to you.
>>
>>35766675
i havent had that happen yet. once with my rats when i let them free for a long ass time but never my hamster. not sure why.
>>
>>35766675
>>35766775

Wait, anons, you just gave me a great idea for an invention. Imagine tiny little ass plugs you could stick in rodent pets so you can let them out of their cages without worrying about them pooping all over the place.
>>
>>35766833
Think when the pressure hits critical. That plug will shoot out and the force will propel your rodent into a wall, at high speed.
>>
>>35766833
pooping all over the place? who has this problem?
in all the years of owning rodents ive had one poop outside the cage. and its hard so i pick it up and put it in the litterbox.
>>
>>35765964
Dogs can run on three legs.
>>
>>35766386
Can hammies see through those hamster balls? Do they have any idea what's going on? Is it terrifying for them, every moment they're inside it?
>>
>>35766956
no they cants see through it. they have horrible vision and navigate with whiskers and nose ect. the only real benefit from a ball they get is exercise that they cant escape. which is pointless since they can get exercise from their wheel when they want. i dont own a hamster ball for that reason. i like to give them fun stimuli for them to interact with. treats hidden around, things to climb over or crawl under weird things to sniff ect. so their experience outside their cage is fun and keeps them from being bored.
>>
>>35767092
Then the ball must be horrifying. Trapped and unable to escape. No food, no water, no knowing how long you're going to be inside it. It never stays still so you can't stop and relax.
>>
>>35767206
lol yea thats how it is. there are a lot of rodent products out there that are deadly/unhealthy/unfit for rodents in pet stores.
it is what it is. i try not to think bout it because theres not much you can do other than not do the same to your pet.
>>
>>35765840
Wow what the fuck. Why so much hate towards pet dogs? Did you get mauled by one as a child or something? You must've had a bad experience anon.
>>
>>35765996
Fuck off edgy faggot. Take your animal hate elsewhere. This is an appreciation thread for dogs and other animals.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.