[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I WANT MY MOM BACK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1446375648303.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1446375648303.png
463KB, 1070x601px
its been 4 fucking days since she's passed and Im so fucking broken up. I want my mom back I want her so damn badly man. I cant get over this pain im feeling. Its so damn bad my god. Im still in disbelief that all of this is a bad dream or fake
>>
At least her troubles are now over anon, you can take solace in that.
>>
>>35764908
We will be there for you. You can live without her.
>>
>>35764908
You're gonna carry that weight for sure, just remember you'll be happy again.
>>
>>35764908
>Mom got breast cancer
>Strongest pain I've felt throughout entire life
>She survived

Being 18 was the worst year of my existence just because of this.

I'm sorry it happened to you. No one should ever see their loved ones prematurely die.

My condolences.

I feel like I'm pretty much writing "Sux 4 u"
>>
>>35765048
I'm happy for you and your mother. And I'm sorry for OP.
>>
>>35764908
if this is legit then sorry to hear that anon
god damn i don't wanna think about my mom's death
who is gonna feed me? who is gonna heal me when i'm sick? who is going to give me money?
:(
>>
>>35764908
>>35765048
On a deeper level, I realized I would eventually move past her death.

It's disturbing to think about, but it's a fact. My mother isn't me; human beings are truly severed at such a base level. You're not built to grieve for an eternity.

It'll likely get better.
>>
>>35764908
going on 5 years i haven't spoken to my mother and she was a cunt. every time i have fond memories of her i recall that she is indeed a woman and fuck her for being a shit parent. you shall be the same
>>
>>35764908
Thinking of you op. Wherever you are.

-Britbong
>>
>>35764908

Ouch my dude, I feel sorry for you, it'll get better. it always hurts to lose someone that you love, mostly if its your parents, anyways try and find a new hobby and it could help you feel better, if you wanna talk im here :d
>>
>>35764908

I dont know how it feels but sorry for your loss.
>>
it will happen to us all, and there's nothing you can do about it
>>
>>35764908
My mom died 5 years ago. At first i didnt even believe it. I was just in shock. I acted like nothing was wrong for like a month. Then the pain just crushed me in waves. It takes time -- it took me about 3 years for my life to get back to normal, but the pain is still there and will never go away. A memory will still spark intense sadness.

Good luck, if your post is real. It feels like the end of the world right now but it does get better.
>>
>>35764908
You made this thread yesterday.

One day it's going to be 876 days since "your mom died" and you'll be right up there with discord sperg 2hu poster, vaginal envy and choker fucker.
>>
Hey man I know exactly how you feel
Last year when I was 17 my mom passed as well, I can assure you after like a month or two you'll feel better :)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.