[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got 4 wisdom teeth yanked outta my mouth. AMA.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Snapchat-1300531964.jpg (778KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1300531964.jpg
778KB, 1440x2560px
Just got 4 wisdom teeth yanked outta my mouth. AMA.
>>
File: 1423558602782.png (739KB, 982x1048px) Image search: [Google]
1423558602782.png
739KB, 982x1048px
>>35764213
Do you have to wear a mask now?
>>
>>35764249
Does it look like I have to wear a mask?
>>
>>35764213
why? Did you got jewed by US dentists that told you that you absolutely have to remove them?
>>
Did the dentist make a comment on your neckbeard?
>>
>>35764276
It looks extremely painful.
and it looks like you should wear one
>>
>>35764319
He was probably too busy trying not to gag.
>>
>>35764305
Pretty much actually. I wasn't feeling them grow in or any pain at all. But it was better just to get it over with now because I have to use my mouth to play music and shit for a pit orchestra in a while.
>>35764319
No but I did ask the nurse when I can start smoking weed again lol.
>>
>>35764375
>Pretty much actually. I wasn't feeling them grow in or any pain at all
what arguments did dentist use to prove that they need to be removed?
>>
>>35764495
I guess it was just better to do it now than feel the pain of then coming in, and then having to do it. One of them was coming in fucking horizontal.
>>
>>35764213
Why did you think this was worth making a thread about
>>
>>35764495
I had to remove mine at 17 because not enough room in my mouth for them and they would have made my teeth crooked if they stayed in.
>>
>>35764554
Because fuck you that's why.

[totally original]
>>
You NEED to do something about that facial hair, man.

It's pedo-level
>>
>>35764586
I have to clean it up a bit. I'm only 18 and this is the first """beard""" I've actually grown.
>>
Do you despise life now ?
>>
>>35764613
Not really. I'm still a little out of it from the propofol they give me, but I'll soon go back to hating life.
>>
did it hurt?
kinda weird to see 4 teeth removed at the time, sounds risky
>>
i just got a molar removed a few days ago

just dont drink from straws or smoke (if you do), that's how you get a dry socket.
>>
>>35764730
It only kinda hurts right now and it'll hurt a bit more later, but my doc prescribed me percocets so I'm good. But all they did was inject me with anesthesia and I was out like a light. It went a lot better than I expected desu.
>>
>>35764757
Thanks for the tip anon. I appreciate it.
>>
>>35764757
>just dont drink from straws
huh? explain
>>
>>35764848
its the sucking motion. it can loosen the blood clots. same thing with smoking. if those blood clots dont form right then you get a dry socket and pain for like a month
>>
>>35764848
You can break tiny blood vessels from where the tooth was from the suction.
>>
File: IMG_1245.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1245.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Here's what you do anon. Call and Tell your dentist your Percocet are giving you hives. Get a bottle of Vicodin to replace. Use both bottles for good times. Wisdom teeth out were the best days of my life.

Slowly awaiting my death
>>
>>35764535
>>35764559
Yah done did get jewed anons
>>
>>35764872
whut if like I used the venturi effect or a grav bong?
>>
>>35765264
just don't suck in with your cheeks and create pressure, that's all that really matters. the smoke itself isn't going to really do anything, its just the sucking pressure
>>
anyone with fewer than 4 wisdom teeth grown is advanced evolution of human
for instance i only had 3 such tooth growths
sadly for me there are some even more advance than that
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.