[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /kill mayates/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: vatos locos.jpg (78KB, 900x604px) Image search: [Google]
vatos locos.jpg
78KB, 900x604px
Who else /kill mayates/ here?
>>
>>35764065
i dont speak tortilla, what does mayate mean?
>>
>>35764065
I can't wait for the deporting. Then blacks can take back all the crack dealing jobs

Also Margate is an old term. They use mayugo now
>>
Don't make fun of Latinos, I don't think you know how dependent our real estate market is on their home builder labor.

Imagine if they were all deported and Americans took their construction jobs - they would unionize and demand $15 per hour starting.
>>
>>35764924
TL note: Mayate means nigger.
>>
>>35764065
>you will never be a spic gang banger
>you will never chill with your ese's on bright summer days drinking shitty beer
>you will never tote guns and spin rims with some bad cholos

why live?
>>
>>35764973
>I can't wait for the deporting
Said the increasingly nervous negro
>>
I've never understood why racial minorities think thy're on the same team against Whitey.

Whitey is far nicer to them than thy are to each other.
>>
>>35765248
>on the same team against Whitey
What?

Spics hate niggers. That is the point of this thread.
>>
>>35765292
I should have clarified, I don't know why the SJWs, the kind of ones who say "people of color", think that.

It's almost like they've never interacted with minorities outside of the oreos in their sociology class.
>>
>>35764065
Patrician Nortenos are superior to filthy nigger Surenos.
>>
>tfw Dominican but look fully African
>Raised to speaking spanish
>catch all the racist shit the wetbacks here say
>too beta to call them out
>>
File: .jpg (61KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
61KB, 640x480px
>>35765361
Go suck some more mayate dick a la verga puto. fuck norputos ay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUhvO9GsSnc
>>
>>35765239
I actually know Hispanics who have been in gangs. Not worried at all. They can't shoot for shit and They can't rise above petty drug dealing.
>>
>>35765413
Chinga tu madre, you fucking sureno cocksucker. Fucking Guatemalan rape baby. Your father was a mojado on his way north when your mom opened her legs for him.
>>
>>35764065
I like how 4chan thinks the Mexican gangs will help them out in a race war. In prison you would be sold as a cock sleeve to the highest bidder. The bid would probably be 2 packs of ramen noodles
>>
>>35765481
wow that's awesome that the government allows that to happen, McVeigh was totally a bad guy who did something wrong
>>
>>35765413
What a cute little gun
Did you get that for your daughter?
>>
>>35765519
You mean getting sold in prison for food? You want to be bought by some oversized gorilla for items found in a supermarket
>>
>>35765475
At least I aint no fucken mayate loving puto ay. callese la boca a a la verga

>>35765535
It's mi cuete, ese. It's for breaking norputo domes
>>
>>35765563
I certainly don't want a Tunguska-type asteroid to smack into DC, if that's what you're asking
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.