[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femdom fetishes and dream Dominatrix

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_o0pf2k0DKE1ukv0o9o1_1280.jpg (273KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0pf2k0DKE1ukv0o9o1_1280.jpg
273KB, 1280x640px
What are you into? I am into Tease and Denial, Pegging and mild CBT.

Who is your dream Dominatrix/Mistress? Mine is Emilia Clarke (pic related).

What are the harshest conditions you would agree to if in return you get your dream Dominatrix to dominate you? She would fulfil your fetishes and not go over your limits and basically be the perfect Mistress for you. I would agree to never cumming again from penile stimulation. On the fence about agreeing to permanent 24/7 chastity, I would like some (a lot of) teasing sessions. However desu if Emilia Clarke appeared right now and told me to put on a chastity cage and lock it and tells me she is never unlocking it I would still do it. So yeah I would agree to permanent 24/7 chastity after all.
>>
>>35763282
>I would agree to never cumming again from penile stimulation
if you're willing to go that far i don't see that having your dick locked up makes much of a difference
>>
>>35763313

> I would like some (a lot of) teasing sessions
I love edging and being permanently locked would mean no edging.
>>
I tried chastity one time. Turns out, it's less fun in real life than in theory.

What I want now is a woman to have so much control over me that I do everything she says with no coercion. Like she has control over my mind or something and the concept of disobeying her doesn't even occur to me. Sometimes, I spend a few days doing everything my gf asks me to and trying to do all the housework before she gets a chance to do it. She thinks I'm just being really nice to her because I'm still not comfortable telling her about my degenerate fetish. I think she's starting to pick up on it though.
>>
File: t3_3fre6n.jpg (426KB, 1560x1152px) Image search: [Google]
t3_3fre6n.jpg
426KB, 1560x1152px
>>35763282
i like fantasizing about it, but i would never do that shit, it must be painful as hell
>>
>>35763282
>tfw no gf who constantly teases me and withholds sex saying we need to wait
>the night would finally come but she would surprise me with a chastity cage and bring a superior male into the house to fuck her
>she would make me submit to him and suck his cock before he fucked her in front of me
>she would do everything she could to please him and mocking label me as a sissy who is only mean to be fucked
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.