[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>every day, a young woman is fooled into having sex with men

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 13

File: sad.jpg (22KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
22KB, 852x480px
>every day, a young woman is fooled into having sex with men who don't care about her at all
Every time I think about it, I get nauseous.
>>
File: George-Osborne-weeping.jpg (29KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
George-Osborne-weeping.jpg
29KB, 280x210px
It's a tragic state of affairs.
>>
>>35763173
Why would you remind me of this.
>>
>>35763173
>fooled
They want it and you know it.

>man this asshole FOOLED me into eating this delicious ice cream, what a dick!
>>
My heart goes out to her. Patriarchy needs to end.
>>
it's too bad people aren't capable of caring about each other anymore

oh well

>implying people ever were capable of it
>>
File: fHNyRxQ.jpg (180KB, 914x1280px) Image search: [Google]
fHNyRxQ.jpg
180KB, 914x1280px
>>35763173
>fooled
>implying these whores don't walk out asking for it
>>
>>35763173
Originalyyy
Ogh JKJK kgc
>>
File: 532413541323763412.jpg (483KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
532413541323763412.jpg
483KB, 1162x850px
indeed, very saddening
>>
>>35763173
They deserved to be fooled. They're fucking braindead and just think about shoes all day.
>>
>>35763173
Fooled? those bitches want it and they get what they want, but they cant live with their decisions so they say that it was a bad decision.
>>
>>35763304
those boots dont even go with that dress what the fuck why would someone wear this
>>
They are not fooled, they are actually looking for something with no strings attached. That is one of the main reasons they choose those guys over a guy that may actually want her. They do not want to be tied down.
>>
>>35763173
it's nauseating really.
if you ask me it's practically rape and should be treated as such
>>
>>35763464
Cause it doesn't matter, there's only one thing a straight mans eyes should be glued to looking at that.
Anyone who notices the shoes is either a woman or a faggot.
>>
If she actually wanted to be cared for she wouldn't go around fucking dudes in bars/clubs while dressed like a hooker. Everyone knows those are for pump and dump, not a place to find a long lasting relationship.
>>
>>35763494
If regret about an one night stand were considered rape (which is what most feminists would want) half of the population would be in jail by now.
>>
>>35763706
>half of the population
Only the Chads, so I don't see the problem.
>>
>>35763738
Even without the Chads, hot women would still not fuck you.
>>
File: aaawwwww yissssss.gif (952KB, 230x181px) Image search: [Google]
aaawwwww yissssss.gif
952KB, 230x181px
>>35763173
lol what little tiny faggot you are, off yourself please
>>
i am that young women.
what robots dont understand is, we actually think the guy will stick around. or care about us more than his video games. they DONT.
>>
Good. Hope they all get raped to death.
>>
If you're stupid enough to date a guy who doesn't care about you and prolong the relationship to a point where you'll be emotionally damaged when shit hits the fan, you might deserve what's coming to you. The real world is a place where life lessons are only learned through experience.
>>
>>35763919
>implying that his goal was to sleep with women
fucking plebs
>>
>>35763173
I'm a man and I was fooled into having sex with a woman who didn't care about me at all.
>>
File: original.jpg (375KB, 970x546px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
375KB, 970x546px
>>35764920
I just listened to Bill Burr respond to a letter about a woman upset about how he cares about video games more than her.

Looks like you ladies' value is taking a bit of a hit compared to vidja.
>>
>>35764920
It's your fault for wanting the "fun guy". I'd stick around but girls hate being told they can't do something like drink more than anything. I'm convinced none of you actually want anything serious.
>>
>>35763173
>young woman is fooled into having sex with men who don't care about her at all
women want that shit I m just average looking but girls are interested coz I diss them
you have to kill the ego first little by little
>>
>>35763173
>caring about a woman

Most pretend to care for fuck desu

I did it and eventually broke up with the girl because I got bored

Her next 2 bfs were the same type of situation. It's been 3 years now

Once you get a girl with truly low self-esteem it's mentally draining to be with her. You will never know this until you experience it.

The only problem is if you get a girl with high self-esteem she'll know that you're scum and cheat on you or leave you. You can't win
>>
>>35765060
>laydeeeeeees
I love listening him talk about bankers, whores, corporations...
but tbbh, I fucking hate Nia
>>
>>35765129
Try not being a piece of shit.
>>
>>35765084
its my fault for wanting the only guy that shows interest in me? i would change but guys will not. never. its like guys just want to min/max relationships because they are all assholes.
>>
>>35765234
Not all guys, I for one don't want that, and what's stopping you from going for a guy that you want? We have to go through that shit every time.
>>
>>35763173
>Warn sister about this shit for years
>Tell her nonstop
>She still falls for it not once or twice but three fucking times.
>>
>>35765268
>making the first move as a woman

The guy will just get an ego boost and go along with it even if he doesn't actually like the girl (provided she isn't hideous)
>>
Nah, they aren't fooled. They just don't know what the word "NO" is, and how to keep their legs closed from Chad.

They just can't help themselves when Chad starts touching all over them on the first date, and then they have sex. Then they feel stupid when Chad wants nothing to do with them after, because Chad has a backlog of girls to smash and dash with.
What I find funny is that the girls try to act pure on apps like Tinder. Where they say "I'm not looking for sex, I'm looking for a relationship." Yet still screw the first date, then get tossed aside.
>>
>>35765182
Tell that to 90% of the men on earth lol.

We just want the succ.
>>
>>35765182
Every guy is a piece of shit, pussy.

After I broke up with her she spent ALL of her money ($1k) to fly to Finland to meet some fat fuck and he went along with it because he knew he was getting free pussy. Some women are desperate for affection even if they KNOW it's going to be temporary. If I'm a piece of shit then so is she. I also shouldn't have to deal with someone threatening suicide and cutting in a relationship
>>
>>35765168
I can actually listen to him talk about sports and not fast forward most of the time. I never thought such a thing was even possible.
>>
>>35765329
how is that funny? so they had sex because they thought it would show commitment and then get chucked and anyone but chad is supposed to get anything from this how?
>>
>>35765366
>Every guy is a piece of shit
Don't project on others because you're weak. If you're shit, you attract flies.
>>
>>35765373
It's endearing how passionate he talks about it desu
>>
>>35765375
Healthy relationships don't start with a cheap fuck on the first date. No guy is going to want to commit to you if you put out so easily, it's a huge red flag
>>
>>35763488
I agree, I wonder why nobody knows this?
>>
You can spot all the hurt betas acting as Chads here.
>>
Absolutely hilarious. I love the current state of women, just tools for pumping and chucking. It's even better because most of the time you can dump them and not have to worry at all about their feelings. I love knowing that we're creating a generation of women who.. once they reach their early 30s and are still childless and getting stressed out about settling down.. will have no good man to fool. Guys will go for the pure, younger girls (early 20s) or the women who got ahead and made something out of their lives and can share a fruitful marriage.

There's literally going to be an ocean of refuse-tier bitches who will cry day and night over not finding a man who wants their used-up vaj.. and they will have no one to blame but themselves for creating the situation in the first place.
>>
>>35765414
thats the guys (your) projections
>>
>>35763464
>dress
that's a long tank top
>>
File: 1438107997373.jpg (25KB, 640x482px) Image search: [Google]
1438107997373.jpg
25KB, 640x482px
>>35763173
They honestly fall right into it. They are incredibly naive. Some are obviously more difficult to persuade than others, but like any mammal humans are driven by hormones and they will eventually cave in and spread their legs. It is just a sad fact of nature, a remnant of our evolutionary past.
>>
File: 1488489475449.jpg (61KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488489475449.jpg
61KB, 900x900px
>>35765375
that's exactly the funny part
>>
>>35765414
This. Healthy relationships take a while to develop. Sex is what is supposed to occur after both partners fully trust one another. That doesn't take one day (you probably don't even know the guys last name after the first date kek).

There's a reason the line is "I don't kiss on the first date," and not "I don't let the guy spread my legs on the first date." Sex has always been considered a home run, not first base on the field.
>>
>>35765302
She can't help herself, anon. When women say they want someone who makes them feel special, they're not lying. The problem is that doesn't necessarily means being lavished with praise and affection. Women want to feel a sense of fulfillment too. What's more fulfilling, snagging the guy who can effectively carry himself as if he could get any woman he wants, or the guy who will take anything that he can get?
>>
>>35765545
blablabla you are afraid of sex, okay, got it
>>
>>35765577
guys want pussy
if you give it to them on a first date
you got nothing else to offer to him
thus pump n dump
>>
File: 231792164.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
231792164.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>35765577
Have fun with your STD in the future m8
>>
>>35763173
>Every time I think about it, I get nauseous.

Wait, what? Why? How? That makes no sense at all.
>>
If girls actually wanted a guy to took things slow and serious I'd have women all over me. Every day I see girl with guys who are uglier, fatter, dumber, and assholes. The only thing any of them have over me is that they don't give a shit, which is apparently exactly what women want. And it's not just me, I know other guys who are great and actually want a serious relationship, but they don't get girls either.
>>
>>35764920

Have you tried being more interesting than vidya? I'll put up with a lot of bullshit if I'm horny but after I need something with more substance. I won't bullshit you with the personality thing because I and most other men don't give a shit about that crap. If you do autismal things after you're done being his cumrag he might stick around.

You'd think a hobby like alcohol would be easy enough. My experience has been that women just drink to get drunk and don't know a cab from a chardonnay, a or even a port from a porter. I'm no sommelier myself, but a girl could at least pretend to enjoy it instead of chugging whatever is put in front of her.
>>
File: 1478288914336.png (102KB, 746x717px) Image search: [Google]
1478288914336.png
102KB, 746x717px
yes, very sad happenings, must stop
>>
>>35765769
What's the difference between Eliot Rodgers and an egg?

An egg get's laid before it cracks.
>>
>>35763173
>TFW NO 13 yo gf
>>
File: 1482238093296.gif (750KB, 262x268px) Image search: [Google]
1482238093296.gif
750KB, 262x268px
>>35765234

Maybe you aren't changing enough. If I had a beautiful gf who did whatever I said exactly how I want it and puts out every time exactly how I want and expecting nothing in return I'd consider her my most valuable possession. A girl is worth a lot, but her value must outweigh her costs or her ass will be dropped.

Men's standards are pretty low to begin with. Don't be fat and don't do crazy shit like trying to cut his dick off or poison his dog.
>>
>>35765688
>they don't give a shit, which is apparently exactly what women want
Not exactly, they want a man who makes them feel special by relation. "He could be with any woman, but he's with me!" They end up with men who don't care about them because they are awful judges of character and their feelings and desires rule over them.
>>
>>35765978
That's such a stupid mentality, they should go after what they want, not what society wants.
>>
Boils down to women having no understanding of what their strengths and weaknesses are, because they don't test themselves or put in effort.

So they wildly misjudge their own worth and panic when they think they have a man out of their league, offer sex on a platter, do nothing challenging or interesting, then act surprised when the guy flakes.
>>
>>35765815
>wanting a gf who is a generation Z shitter born in 2004
>>
>>35765815
Degenerate pedophile. Can't wait till someone inevitably discovers your dirty secret and kills you
>>
>>35766036
It's not purely social, it's very egoistic. Desire within them is being sated. But in reality he's not doing anything for them, and they're not really doing anything for themselves.

This is what happens when people are encouraged to just 'follow their hearts'.
>>
>>35765577
>complains about being used for sex
>chastises guys for not wanting to fuck her right away

Rly make u think huh?

Something something have your cake and eat it too
>>
>>35766089
Bingo. Moral of the story: develop some damn character.
>>
>>35763173
She's so cute, I want to cuddle her and tell her it's all okay
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.