[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date a girl with burns all over her body?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 55.jpg (400KB, 723x1023px) Image search: [Google]
55.jpg
400KB, 723x1023px
Would you date a girl with burns all over her body?
>>
No they wouldn't. Just because they can be moe in 2D doesn't mean it's the same irl. Real burns are such painful eyesores.
>>
I would date a guy with burns. i don't think they look ugly on the body.
>>
>>35762286
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITDaToPnsNs

THEY HAD A WHITE FACE
THEY HAD BLACK EYES
THEY HAD BURNS ALL OVER THEIR BODIES
THEY HAD LOVE FOR MY REVULSION
AND THEY KISSED AWAY MY REPULSIOOON
>>
I would marry a girl like that. I'm into emotionally damages girls.
>>
I'd date any girl that loved me back.
>>
Well I'd love her no matter what. But I'd be surprised if she wanted a chubby, stupid, wage slave, ugly guy.
>>
>>35762286
I'm into guys but I would be friends with someone like that if they wanted to be friends with me
>>
>>35762286
Not even into damaged girls but I'd fuck just about any girl. I had a teacher who had burn marks all over his arms and face and it just looked like a random splot of purple across his body. It's no big deal.
>>35762600
>>35762624
also these
>>
>>35762286
Maybe? It depends how bad, it's not 2D, real burns are gross. But if she's nice, not fat, a virgin/loyal, fun to be around, and loves me then I would accept it. But otherwise I'd have to say no.
>>
I have a hint for unconventionally attractive girls and girls with weird body issues.

I don't think I could if they were like facemelting burns on her face and shit tho
>>
SYLVIE! SYLVIE! WE NEED MORE HEAD PAT THREADS!
>>
>>35762945
>virgin/loyal
This made me think. A virgin would be nice but a girl who's been in a relationship and was loyal throughout would be just as, if not more, preferable.
>>
No. Maybe. I once dated a girl with vitiligo though. Was a cute mexican girl that brought an umbrella with her.
>>
>>35763078
If she's damaged in any way from the experience, no.
>>
>>35763078
How, why would I rather have a girl who's been with other people? I explicitly stated that she'd be loyal, why would I want to to have been with another guy?
>>
>>35763162
wow you are retarded my dude
>>
>>35763126
Don't know what you mean but my thought process is that a virgin is basically a random adopted dog who never got to show its temperament, you have no idea how it's going to act once it's actually your pet, while someone who was loyal in a committed relationship shows exactly what they're like while dating.
>>
>>35763186
How's that retarded? Would you rather date a girl who's sucked another man's dick or hasn't if everything else is equal?
>>
>>35763233
>doesn't know what loyal means
>>
>>35763205
It's all new to you anyway. A non-virgin could just as well try to adapt to the new situation because of the last failure. And I meant if the girl has been damaged (such as mentally or emotionally) from the last experience, that's a minus regardless of her loyalty.
>>
>>35762286
Post a pic and I'll be able to say
Anime burns aren't good enough for me to determine
>>
Self-harm burns, I would. Other burns, it depends how bad they are.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.