[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw gave into the temptations and messaged her first Fucks sake

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: mask.png (8KB, 253x200px) Image search: [Google]
mask.png
8KB, 253x200px
>tfw gave into the temptations and messaged her first

Fucks sake
>>
>>35760639
You are a beta faggot.
>>
>>35760639
You fucked up, boy
>>
>>35760639
Oh shiet m8
>>
>>35760742
>>35760693
>>35760652
She still initiates most conversations though.

I'm not fucked... am i???
>>
>>35760819
>caring who initiates conversations
What is wrong with you?
>>
>>35760819
It's fine as long as the ratio is about equal.
>>
>>35761251
She initiates about 70% of them, but recently she's been distant

>>35761191
If a gril never initiates conversations with you, she doesnt like you
>>
>>35761343

Or she wants to use you as an emotional tampon
>>
File: 1488000237484.jpg (11KB, 500x215px) Image search: [Google]
1488000237484.jpg
11KB, 500x215px
>tfw haven't talked/texted to her in 2 weeks
>tfw when I wanna see her so badly

Last time we hung out was amazing, suddenly she went cold and neither she or me has initiated contact. Was about to send her a message yesterday...

Why do girls suddenly lost interest? It hurts like hell ;-;
>>
>>35761401
It's the shit test. All women do it.
Assert yourself. Show interest.
>>
>>35761554
Really? That's stupid. Because she was all over me and that's what I can't comprehend. I will give her some time. Maybe the university or some ex bf has her confused.
>>
>>35761375
This
I had this happen to me with a girl i was in love with. Was convinced she liked me, in the end it turned out she just wanted some attention. The part that hurt the most is i genuenly thought she is special and different from other girls.
In not saying thats the case with you, but be careful OP.
>>
i have been sitting here waiting for my boyfriend to text me all day. im not going to text him. in fact, if he doesnt text me i will break up with him OVER TEXT before texting him. why? because thats the way of the world.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.