[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Faces of Suicide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10

File: faces.jpg (462KB, 954x809px) Image search: [Google]
faces.jpg
462KB, 954x809px
It's that time again

Go to http://www.facesofsuicide.com and bring back someone interesting to the thread

Discuss below
>>
>>35759836
>she killed herself when she was ten
>10

W T F
>>
titcow thread top of the board for 2 days now
>>
>>35759836
Wow all the guys almost had receding hairlines

It's beautiful to see those rednecks on the list all refnecks should die
>>
File: ccc.jpg (89KB, 1309x440px) Image search: [Google]
ccc.jpg
89KB, 1309x440px
>>35759836
kuek kuek kuek
>>
>>35759836
the second result was a guy that lived in my town.
didn't know him though
>>
rare smug pepe
>>
>getting high on too much heroin
>suicide
>>
Don't do it!
Don't you post that one!
>>
brave people
>>
>>35759836
I thought this was a 90s fighting game. Mortal Self Kombat
>>
>>35759836
notice how most of the people who commit suicide are males? that's because males usually just put a bullet in their heads and be done with it while females poison themselves with drugs or cut their wrists. just shows that all they (women) want is attention.
>>
>>35759836

This one looks like Columbia from The Rocky Horror Picture Show. An hero'd almost two years ago. RIP Tracey.
>>
>Every girl that isn't over 40 killed themself at 15 or 16
Drama whores
>>
>>35762935
Thank you for regurgitating this false information that is constantly posted on all reaches of the internet. I bet you felt smart for doing it.
>>
File: trollfaceayyy.png (111KB, 991x806px) Image search: [Google]
trollfaceayyy.png
111KB, 991x806px
>>35763087
prove me that my statement is false with propper statistics and i will gladly agree with you. if not - u mad bruh?
>>
>>35763274
It should be easier for you to prove yours. More males commit suicide than females, yes. but thats because there are more suicidal males, not because females are "doing it for attention"
I'm sure the frequency of attempted suicides is the same in men and women.
>>
>/r9k/ will say she had life on easy mode
>>
>>35763521
i'm just speaking from experience, mate. during the time when i was in highschool 3 girls and 1 boy in total commited suicide. 2 of the 3 girls commited the suicide in span of 4 weeks and there was another one who tried to kill herself but was revived. all of them tried to overdose on some medication. all of these girls left suicide notes saying how shit their life was and shit but the dude i was talking about just fucking hanged himself. didn't say nothing nor left any messages and everyone was in shock because he was considered successful chad i guess (didn't know him that well). you might argue that these girls were just teens with underdeveloped brains but i personally don't know any girll that would commit suicide in a quick way.
>>
>>35763796
>I don't know any female who would commit suicide in a quick way
>I don't know any female who would commit suicide
>I don't know any female
Gee anon.
>>
Why the fuck is this website so slow despite it looking like a 90s basement project? I did notice it transfered a fuck load of information from google docs. Probably entered into several thousand marketing databases now, thanks OP. Looking forward to the life insurance telemarketing call
>>
>>35760176
>you are now aware that some of the posts are actually homicides
>>
>>35763745
She probably did. Depression is a hell of a mental illness. Can literally make your life a living hell that is so unbearable that you just wanna leave.
>>
>>35763888
>ignoring my previously mentioned facts
k den
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>35763745

Very very orginal comment btw
>>
>>35759836
>no trannies
I got memed again.
>>
>>35764333
Nobody cares about Trans
>>
>>35759836
Pay your respect lads. It breaks my heart that people would do this to themselves but life is hard.
>>
>>35763087
Professor confirmed it back in a class I had or idk Google it in 5 sec. No need to be in anal discomfort, friend.
>>
>>35761302
>Chadbolt
>>
File: 1465523778191.jpg (181KB, 1066x799px) Image search: [Google]
1465523778191.jpg
181KB, 1066x799px
>>35762790
Oh god,i can see it.
>>
>>35759836
Why'd ya do it,dude from American Pickers.
>>
>>35759836
Seeing their pictures I can't help but wonder what their stories were. What opinions and aspirations did they have? What secrets and experiences had they manifested in their life?
>inb4 go back to le readit
>>
My suicidefu ;_;
>>
women don't really try to kill themselves, usually it's just a cry for attention that went wrong and results in an accidental death.

men on the other hand mean business
>>
>>35767204
I think a lot of people who suicide are just calling for attention, like if/when I kill myself I'm not going to go around telling anyone to get them to react, I'll just do it, but it seems like everyone you hear about doing it told someone they know irl beforehand looking for attention then meant to fail but wound up dying for real
>>
>>35767077
She's dead anon. I'm sorry.>>35767204
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.