[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you drink bourbon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: bourbon-on-the-rocks.jpg (221KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bourbon-on-the-rocks.jpg
221KB, 500x500px
Do you drink bourbon?
>>
Yes, but not with ice in it like a faggot.
>>
Scotch, it's all my non-country has going for it.
>>
No, I mostly drink Scotch or Japanese whisky.
>>
Irish Whiskey a best. Scotch is reddit
>>
>>35759763
t. potatonigger
>>
I'm thinking about picking up alcoholism.
What would be a good drink to start with?
>>
>>35760254
Red winee
>>
>>35760254
Cheap supermarket vodka that tastes like fire and leaves you blind
>>
>>35760254
Scotch, something like Macallan
>>
>>35760254
wheat beer and work your way into stouts, wines, vodkas and then rum and whiskey
>>
>>35759654
Absolutely, it's delicious
>>
rye and ginger ale was my usual. i quit drinking some time ago though. it was not playing nice with my psych meds.
>>
Like with beer, wine, and everything else, America does whiskey best too.

Bourbon is best spirit. Lately I've been partial to Fighting Cock because it's cheap and mixes well. Eagle Rare is bretty gud for sipping. Before I switched to Fighting Cock I was mostly drinking Wild Turkey 101. I didn't like the Rare Breed as much as the Eagle Rare though.
>>
>>35760878
That's a strange way of looking at it. If it were me I'd say my psych meds weren't playing well with the whiskey.
>>
>>35760931

It wasn't a mental problem. More physical. Made the dehydration and hangover much worse.

I have since switched to weed because Canada and also it's easier on the wallet than alcohol... at least for the time being.
>>
>>35760754
I basically agree with this as a former alcoholic. Find a beer you like, drink it, move into wine which always got me drunker and on less, then move into spirits.

>>35760904
>Lately I've been partial to Fighting Cock
I can't imagine why, faggot.
>>
>>35759654

I do but the taste is a little overpowering for me, I prefer rye.
>>
>>35760254
>>35760345
Vodka

Lots and lots of vodka
>>
Anybody else never get hungover, no matter how much you drink?

I always just wake up a little drunk and it wears off in half an hour
>>
>>35761045

You really can't imagine why? You should at least be able to think of two reasons, seeing as I gave that many.
>>
>>35761330
>Being too autistic to get the implied joke
>>
its decent but drinking it alone is somewhat hard to force myself to do
>>
No. I tried Jim Bean and it tasted horrible.
>>
>>35760254
Depends on why you want to pick it up
>>
>>35761699
>jim beam
Found your problem you cheap poorfag
>>
>>35762729
But equally cheap liquors of other styles taste fine?
>>
>>35762747
No faggot

Buy a Makers Mark 40
>>
>>35762916
Ok, but only because you say so.
>>
Yup. Bulleit.
>>
I found a mouse and named him Bourbon.
>>
>>35762927

Makers Mark is a shitty cheap canadian whisky. It prides itself on being ultra light. Despite this they charge high prices for it.
>>
Anyone recommend a good bourbon under $50? bout to head to the liquor store
>>
>>35763301
Koval
>>
whiskey is fucking expensive, why drink it when you can get drunk for half the price
>>
>>35763301

Eagle rare is $40/750mL. I suggest that if you can find it. Four Roses isn't the rotgut it used to be and their fancy offerings are in the price range.
>>
>>35763344
Because it tastes good anon
>>
>>35763430
I prefer Rum but I guess I'm just a sissy
>>
Got some scottish whisky tonight. I'm not a huge fan of bourbon, I prefer scotch since it's less sweet.
>>
>>35762564
Regrets.
Though, not to forget, but to cope.
>>
>>35759654
I drink a real whisky
>>
i don't drink
i have no friends and i hate being drunk by myself
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.