[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1483991199957.jpg (217KB, 960x925px) Image search: [Google]
1483991199957.jpg
217KB, 960x925px
a) Save my virginity for someone I care about
or
b) fall for the casual sex meme

I'm 19 (not strangely old yet), 6'4" and not much of a sperglord so getting sex if I put in effort wouldn't be too hard. Is it all a meme or is it actually enjoyable?
>>
>>35759402
Honestly just have sex, it's not something to get worked up about and it'll be impossible to find another virgin girl
>>
>>35759424

I actually know quite a few surprisingly and hang out with one non romantically every day.

Normies disgust me though and the idea of talking to one just for sex seems pretty shitty.
>>
File: Megumin t shirt.jpg (100KB, 900x1250px) Image search: [Google]
Megumin t shirt.jpg
100KB, 900x1250px
Don't be a fucking animal and save your virginity for someone you care about
>>
>>35759449
Virgin girls are literally born every day and there are 8 billion people on the fucking planet most of which aren't American.

>>35759402
Only have sex in committed relationships(if the girl can't wait a month without giving it up then you can tell what type of person she is.) . Don't do casual sex, it's for the worst kind of people. Live with dignity and value yourself.

You migjt find someone you click with and immediately have sex maybe even marry them. Just stay away from tinder and grindr
>>
>>35759675
Do you ever think about how much of your life you waste looking for this perfect virgin gf. You're literally wasting years when you could just be enjoying yourself and making a connection with someone who is not a virgin but might actually love you.
>>
>>35759729
Whoever took a girls virginity will always be her first love and always in her mind.
Plus I told OP to just not have casual sex. I never told him to get a virgin girl.

I choose to wait. OP may not want to and doesn't have to. I just want OP to find relationships not hookups
>>
>>35759880
Wtf are you talking about? Do you think that a 30 year old wife and mother is thinking about the 15 year old kid that fingered her in high school?
>>
>>35759402
Exact same situation, though it sounds like I'd have to work harder to bag a grill. Bump
>>
>>35760510
Fingering isn't taking someones virginity
The hymen also isn't always a sheet otherwise period blood wouldn't get through. You think tampons take virginities too? And yes a 30 year old woman is very obviously reminiscing her high school days where the entire fotball team ran a train on her.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.