[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to know my fear? Get abducted by some black lives matter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 2eg.jpg (89KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2eg.jpg
89KB, 1920x1080px
Want to know my fear?

Get abducted by some black lives matter retards. They tie me up and abuse me as much as they can but I don't give them any satisfaction because I don't cry or show any pain. One of the girls says "LETS CUT HIS DICK OFF" and then they cut my dick off.

Fucking terrifying.
>>
>>35758261
are you genuinely retarded
>>
>>35758261
i'm pretty sure this has happened before. Give me a sec to pull up the murder case
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4089510/Four-people-arrested-footage-young-man-beaten-tortured-streamed-live-Facebook.html

Here's one incidence of torture. They beat a mentally disabled kid and scalp some of his head off while streaming to facebook.

fucking savages. Not the race, but anyone that acts like this.
>>
>>35759237
This is what op was shitposting about
>>
>>35758261
This will never happen toy ou. Most kidnappings are just parents who refuse to give up custody of their kids. Strangers rarely kidnap strangers. Only those with badsocial skills do
>>
>>35759247
I think it was this one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

The boy tortured didn't have his dick cut off. I think the man in this murder case did.
>>
>>35759265
After spending the past few weeks sorting through the NAMUS and the Charley Project, you're wrong.

People are abducted for nefarious purposes more often than you want to believe.
>>
>>35759416
damn one more time than expected! this is SOOOO (relatively) common!!! woe is me :^(

you're fucking retarded as is the OP for even remotely fearing an abduction. for that, i wish you both get kidnapped by BLM and get your dicks cut off. oh wait, you probably already cut them off due to your """"depression"""" lmfaooo

fucking end yourself.
>>
>BLM in my city consists of the occasional church sign reading "Black lives matter too!"
>/pol/tards incessantly whine about some social boogeyman that's out to get them because they cherry-picked an act of black-on-white violence from a Breitbart article

Yeah, OP. I'm really shaking in my boots.

I'm much more likely to get murdered by some backwoods white trash hick who wants the spare change in my pocket to fund his meth addiction.
>>
>>35759237
>dailymail
>"Tee-hee, CNN is fake news!"

Come on, Anon. You aren't even trying.
>>
>>35759559
Fort Worth Texas here
you are more likely to get murdered by yourself than any latino, white, or black.

nevertheless, around blacks never relax.
>>
File: 1430182134720.png (184KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1430182134720.png
184KB, 500x377px
>>35759487
>tfw that post drops that reminds you how many mentally ill attention seekers exist to shit post their superiority to the world

are you 12?
here's a (you)
>>
File: skib.jpg (52KB, 576x472px) Image search: [Google]
skib.jpg
52KB, 576x472px
I'm personally more frightened of being kidnapped by japs, raped for 24 days, mutilated, and encased in cement.

How come japs love to rape and dismember so much?
>>
File: 1476854865582.png (95KB, 581x445px) Image search: [Google]
1476854865582.png
95KB, 581x445px
>>35759580
You need to alert the PD and Justice system NOW!!! They don't realize that all the blatant evidence for this crime that was posted by the savages themselves is fake because a news station you don't like wrote up an article about it!
>>
File: 1483592580048.png (192KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1483592580048.png
192KB, 700x700px
Normies let this happen. It was what they wanted
>>
>>35760094
He was held captive and tortured for 6 hours.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.