[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

>grill comes up and talks to you
>heatenings.jpeg
>some stupid friend of hers comes up
>"lol you and Anon should date you two are really cute together"
>Grill gives massive look of disgust and begins talking about how terrible you are and all your flaws everything short of your micropenis

LITERALLY. EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. TIME.
IF ONE MORE GRILL EVER DOES THIS I WILL GO ABSOLUTELY SANDY HOOK ON ALL OF THEIR ASSES.
>>
They care more about their social standing than being good people, hence all the virtue signaling women do.

Literally subhuman.
>>
and you just stood there and took it while flashing an awkward smile?

Why?
>>
>>35758094
What are we supposed to do in this situation
Asking for friend
>>
>>35758120
A girl did this to me and I told her to fuck off, and said she was ugly.

Women are way more insecure about their appearance than men. Only call them ugly if they do something really bad, it fucking crushes them.
>>
>>35757924
Thats how girls are and some of their jealous friends. If girl cant look past it and only see you. Shes not worth it
>>
>>35758120
walk away. like nigga close your eyes.
>>
File: chad business.jpg (143KB, 1120x1113px) Image search: [Google]
chad business.jpg
143KB, 1120x1113px
Chad-tip:

These are called "Mother Hens" and they always cockblock if given a chance.

Normie tactic: Have a friend intercept and distract the Mother Hen.
Chad tactic: Banter with her first to disarm her before approaching target.
Ultra-Chad tactic: Hit on her to make target jealous.
>>
>>35758120
I'd like to hear what she said before answering that.

But basically, if you agree with her you can't argue with her on that. You can however say something like "Hey, if that's a turnoff to you that's your problem. I like myself and that's all I need".

Of course I wouldn't answer with that. I dress well enough, I'm clean enough, and I have self respect. If someone criticized how unserious I am or my jokes I'd tell them that I don't really owe them to be funny.
>>
>>35758132
Naisu I never thought saying something back would hurt them.
>>
>go out to lunch with sibling
>azn waitress asks how long "you two been togetha?"
>sibling thinks it's funny to say "four years" instead of clarify that you're related, not dating
This isn't funny at all.
>>
>>35758189
If they keep on trying to bring you down you say "I don't care what you think of me, but you're being rude". If they aren't embarrassed at this point or whatever they can go fuck themselves. That's how you should think, they can go fuck themselves. You no longer want to be nice to them, and you don't want their approval. This person is a tasteless rude idiot, and the only right action to do is to call them out on it and then tell them "don't ever talk to me again"
>>
>>35758203
your Emooto/Oni-chang wants to fuck
>>
>>35758175
Yeah, the ultra-chad tactic is actually pretty good.
>girl says shit about you
>"well hey, if you don't like me, maybe your friend does".
>turn to face them
>"Hey how you doin'!"
>>
>>35758203
just laugh with her about it what the fug is the big deal man? cant even handle a joke?
>>
>>35758175
Mother hen tip:
They ask us to do this shit beforehand, it isn't fun but because we're uglier/lower in the pecking order we have to do it.
It's gonna be an uphill climb if she's setting her hen against you.
>>
>>35758132
Yeah if Chad calls them ugly they get hurt, but if a beta virgin does it they dont give a shit
>>
File: barb-stranger.jpg (55KB, 529x352px) Image search: [Google]
barb-stranger.jpg
55KB, 529x352px
>>35758330

Must really suck to be stuck in that role. Ever get the feeling like your friend wants to get picked up by Chad but isn't being honest with herself or doesn't want to look easy?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.