[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How goddamn cute is this girl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

How goddamn cute is this girl?
>>
Not very. TV and movies have this thing they do where they put a 5/10 Jew girl in a wig and unrealistically primped close, cake makeup on her to enhance her neoteny, and convince your brain that that's what women are supposed to look like.

Have sex with some prostitutes to dispel the illusion that that's a woman. That's actually a very plain girl wearing too much fake shit.
>>
>>35756743
>Have sex with some prostitutes
great advice
>>
>pale
>redhead
>thin

Strike one, two and a-three.
>>
>>35756743
Idk, i always found her extremely cute, maybe it's because of how she dresses?
>>
>>35756824
>pale skin
>not good
shit taste, lad.
>>
>>35756712

Looks like they made another clone from the Katie Perry/Zoey Deschanel/Emily Blunt DNA strand. This time they dyed the hair red for some added uniqueness.
>>
>>35756926
makes her look sickly, not a good trait
>>
File: 1488544721166.jpg (59KB, 600x467px) Image search: [Google]
1488544721166.jpg
59KB, 600x467px
>>35757397
>pale skin
>sickly
jealous sheboon detected.
>>
>>35756712
she isn't cute she has a big ol jaw and sharp features you're just fooled by hair
>>
>>35756712
The redhead in Good Girls Revolt is better. And her boyfriend is FUCKING HOT AS HELL https://youtu.be/YzNlNULqfPE?t=1m51s
>>
>>35757593
>Good Girls Revolt
sounds like a show ere promiscuity is encouraged.
I guess just another kike production.
>>
>>35756743
also it's all angles man
these women look below average 90% of the time
>>
She's a qt, but I heard they phased her (and the other qt girls) out of the show because Kaley Cuoco (Penny's actress) felt threatened
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.