[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently hurt my significant other emotionally (a female) a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: il_340x270.1153331683_tugi.jpg (23KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.1153331683_tugi.jpg
23KB, 340x270px
I recently hurt my significant other emotionally (a female) a great deal, indirectly but still pretty bad. I need to level the playing field between us. I won't disclose many details but perhaps some of you could find some enjoyment in this thread. Anyway I am in need of an idea of how I can make her hurt me. She is guilty by nature so it won't be difficult if she honestly believes it is her fault. Is there some way I could set something up to where she could physically hurt me? Nothing that will kill me please. Maybe something with lots of blood. Something along the lines of her closing a car trunk in on my forehead causing me to bleed uncontrolably. The problem with that though is that Id have to literally dive under it, and it's extremely important to my goal that she believe that she was the one who hurt me.
>>
File: annoyed.png (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed.png
15KB, 300x300px
>>35756528
>significant other
Stopped reading there
>>
>>35756528
Move on man not worth pain
>>
>>35756528
why dont you just eat her shit?
>>
>>35756579
This or let her cuck you
>>
>>35756579
Afraid this is not an option. I will never find a girl like her again who tolerates my quirks (like this whole thing) I just need some methods. I know this is what is best, and I am making the decision for myself
>>
>>35756528
whatd u do to her
>>
File: manga-girl-thumbs-up.jpg (11KB, 238x211px) Image search: [Google]
manga-girl-thumbs-up.jpg
11KB, 238x211px
>>35756538
Good call anon

Saged
>>
>>35757390
Sorry, I don't feel comfortable disclosing that. Can't take that risk. It was not physical, but very serious regardless. I however believe that if she "accidentally" causes physical pain to me things will balance out between us.
>>
>>35756528
fuck her from behind, when she says "harder", give a few thrusts, scream, snap your penis.
good luck
>>
>>35757472
let her take a shit on your face and eat it y mistake
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.