[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about those times you tried to fit in with the normies anon.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 13

File: 2f7.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
Tell me about those times you tried to fit in with the normies anon.
>>
My whole damn life.

They weren't mean or anything, most of the time anyway. Sometimes they were even very nice, and did their best to include me.
But it was always obvious that I just didn't belong with them.

I just want to feel normal for once.
>>
>>35756320
I know that feel anon

original af
>>
File: 1478175307981.jpg (339KB, 1570x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1478175307981.jpg
339KB, 1570x1536px
>>35756242
I went to discos many times, hoping to find a drunk qt to fuck, but I quickly realized I'm absolutely useless in those situations.
>go to disco
>drunk as fuck
>dance good
>look good
>dance next to qt
>pull out all the courage I have and actually make physical contact with her
>hands on her hips
>turns around
>disgusted
>literally disgusted
>it's like the tenth time it happens
>friends see me and laugh
Then I tried again going while not blind drunk
>have to drive
>sober
>realize that everyone is taller than me
>realize that no one wants me
>try not to think about it and just dance since I'm good at it
>quite better than most people, really
>party is over, didnt score shit
>friends of a friend ask him something while looking at me
>he later tells me what they asked
>"what kind of crazy drugs did your friend take?"
>"he sometimes stopped dancing and stayed still with the most haunting 1000 yard stare I have ever seen"
>I have no memory of this
>I was 100% clean and sober
Now I have accepted that I will never ever fuck or even kiss a stranger without talking to her.
>>
It actually worked for a bit.

>Be little kid
>have a group of dorky friends who were geek fags but they were the best geek fags
>eventually closest friend of the group starts playing at recess with/ talking to the "cool" kids
>invites me to join him
>begin to regularly play football or some other sportsball with this group while my nerdy friends are dragonball RPing or some shit
>begin to come out of my shell
>discover normies like my sense of humor and the doubt I had about speaking up was pointless
>fast forward two-three years
>end of junior high
>realize I really don't want to keep going to the pool with these guys because they were pretty boring and just wanted to autistically flirt girls instead of doing actually fun shit
>old friends didn't seem to want me back
>basically remain friendless for rest of life

Normies man, not even once.
>>
File: 1484981112598.png (53KB, 180x172px) Image search: [Google]
1484981112598.png
53KB, 180x172px
>>35756242
>alone almost throughout first sem at uni
>group work coming up
>tried to hang out with my groupmates
>went to the cafeteria to play cards against humanity
>most boring shit of my life
>they genuinely enjoyed it
>had to fake laugh to keep up the atmosphere
>never talk to them again after the groupwork is over
>>
>>35756332
I don't know if other people feel a connection, a sense of belonging, when they're with their friends.
I don't know if I'm just expecting to feel something that nobody else is actually feeling, but I just can't believe that everybody else feels so out of place and disconnected whenever they're with other people.
They just seem so natural when they're together, and they seem to genuinely enjoy it.

There's something inherently wrong with me, some part of me is irreparably broken, and I can't even pinpoint what it is, I just know something isn't right about me.
>>
Tried for long time, also managed to do so very well, but wasn't as cool as I thought.
Then I concentrated on educating myself, became a biker, bikers are my family now.
>21
>know 4 languages (German, English, Turkish, Spanish)( couple of programming languages too but nothing fancy)
>study physics
>as an immigrant am better than the natives in many aspects
>earn around 1,5k (while studying)

So yeah fuck normies, find your circle, build up your environment, you'll do just fine. If it is sex you're looking for go to a brothel nothing wrong with that
>>
Bumping for interest i want to hear all you guys' stories. I hope you all are actually doing better than it sounds man
>>
>>35756951
>There's something inherently wrong with me, some part of me is irreparably broken, and I can't even pinpoint what it is, I just know something isn't right about me.
Same here anon. I've stopped trying.
>>
>>35757036
>Tried for long time
>21
fuck off normalfag
>>
>be me
>have long time chad friend
>chad invited me to his cottage for a weekend
>he felt sorry for me probably
>I didnt want to go, but went anyways
>spend time playing shitty games
>I was completely socially incompetant the whole weekend
>kept calling me out whenever I was awkward
>he doesn't talk to me anymore
>havent talked in 3 months
>>
>>35757152
>Same here anon. I've stopped trying.

I have too.
Every time I'd try would just end up being a harsh reminder that I don't belong here.

I'm pretty much just trying to kill time until I end up dying and not think about it much.
>>
>>35757036
Probably a troll, but how you earn the moneh?
>>
I don't even try anymore.I just accept I was born an oddball and no amount of trying to fit in will work.
>>
>>35757209
Have worked in a hotel from when I was 15 till I was 19, did pretty much everything from cleaning bathrooms to being a waiter and later on I was a receptionist, since I was the most fucking reliable person who could work in every section without any problems, I started to replace people a lot. Since I joined the reception/organising stuff the hotel made %45+ profit thanks to me. And then I became like a an overseer for every section of the hotel now I gain 15 euros per hour and usually work 100 hours a month. Mostly in weekends
>>
>>35756320
>always obvious that I just didn't belong with them
This is what I've been losing sleep over for the past two weeks. It's not a fun feeling.
>>
File: kodode.png (29KB, 270x223px) Image search: [Google]
kodode.png
29KB, 270x223px
>>35756242
I have worked many jobs, so I consider myself bretty gud at fitting in with normal fags.
Every single interaction is fake but those fucks can't tell the difference.
my family knows how fucked i am though, so there really is no escape from pain.
>>
File: aylmaoweedpepe.jpg (61KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
aylmaoweedpepe.jpg
61KB, 630x630px
>>35757421
Man oh man, don't i know this feel...
>>
File: 1418497811029.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1418497811029.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>try match up the little clothing I have to make decent outfit
>get something going and feel kinda confident
>on the way out sister says I look like shit
>meet up with friends who first look me up and down weirdly and tell me I look like shit
>completely lose interest in being out, day is ruined and want to go home
>>
>be depressed because I can't be a normie
>actually manage to hang out with the chads
>realize they're boring, shallow, and disloyal
>go back to being a robot/cyborg

It was a learning experience
>>
>>35756670
>most boring shit of my life
>they genuinely enjoyed it

this perfectly describes my attempts at socializing with normies
the only fun I had with them was drinking and drugs
>>
>>35756320
I find most are nice one on one, once normies get in groups they peck down the heirarchy
>>
>>35756242
In high school I thought some normies were my friends, but they made me put on a coat with lots of pockets and they used me to shoplift so if they got caught I would be the one blamed.
>>
File: 1487420126523.jpg (500KB, 1745x1231px) Image search: [Google]
1487420126523.jpg
500KB, 1745x1231px
>Last years of landline phones, cell phones were luxury
>Called a girl's house to ask her to homecoming
>Clearly hear her in the background telling her dad to say she's not home
>Worst feeling ever
>>
>>35757176

>kept calling me out whenever I was awkward

Hey, you're kind of quiet anon. Are you bored? Is everything okay?

I don't understand introverts.
>>
File: 1488106597082.png (43KB, 446x367px) Image search: [Google]
1488106597082.png
43KB, 446x367px
>>35756320
this

being hypersensitive beta bitch made me focus only on the bad encounters with normies
>>
>>35758726

It wasnt really like that. A bit more condesending. Like "Why do you always do [this] whenever someone does [this]." Made me more awkward and we cut ties.
>>
>>35756242
One time I just got started at a new job, and saw a group of normie coworkers laughing and talking. I thought they looked friendly, and I didn't really know any one there yet and thought I could make some friends.

I tried joining the conversation by telling jokes and stories(that were completely made up) but I thought would be a good ice breaker.
They just kind of ignored me for a while with the occasionaly uncomfortable frown but I couldn't get the picture an kept trying to be apart of their little clique until one of the guys just out right called me out.
Said my stories were obviously made up and that I looked pathetic. Everyone then turned to me and just kind of had this annoyed expression on their face afterwards and were all glaring at me and then went back to talking about dumb shit like parties or doing drinking lots of alcohol after they get off work. I just excused myself after that and left with my tail between my legs.....
Fuck I made a fool of myself. I don't bother to do shit like that with people any more since. People fucking suck.
>>
File: 1485958684343.jpg (77KB, 456x402px) Image search: [Google]
1485958684343.jpg
77KB, 456x402px
>>35758834
>he is not a Master of Lies
>>
>>35758550
This very much.
Well not anymore since people tend to act more like adults and I dont meet many people, but when I was child/teen, this happened very often.
>>
>>35758936
Im a terrible liar actually and in that particular instance, I didn't think too much about it and just thought I could make some stuff up to break the ice with a group of people I wanted to impress since Im a very boring person irl.

What did you expect me to do? Tell them I don't drink, don't smoke, don't go to parties, don't have a gf, and like drawing and playing video games?
>>
>>35759009
drawing is good topic
I used to draw a lot when i was younger
I haven't done it in like 4 years
but when people ask me I say i still do it
normies love pretending to be creative and respect it

i'll just tell you one thing
it's more important how you talk than what you talk about
with couple extreme exceptions obviously
>>
>>35759009
They could probably tell you were full of shit by how you looked/carried yourself.

If you look like some kind of loser, then normies definitely will be able to tell you are making shit up and don't fuck 10 girls every week or out ran a bear when you were hiking in the woods
>>
Made some friends.
Roastie of the group fell in love with me.
Pussed out of fucking her.
She got mad.
Everyone got mad.
No friends anymore.
>>
>>35759075
I have literally never met anyone outside the internet that actually liked drawing that was around my age. It was pretty common when I was a kid in elementary school, but became really rare after that.
Even If i brought that up, normies would have nothing to add to the discussion except, "oh thats cool" since they don't know to create anything and are satisfied with consuming.
>>
File: l.jpg (7KB, 250x207px) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
7KB, 250x207px
This literally happened yesterday

>In college on break
>Stood outside with the only guy in class I talk to and other people in our class who I don't
>One guy is smoking
>I used to smoke on and off for 3 years and I've recently had cravings again after 9 months clean
>I try to be cool
>''Save me the rest of that cig, b-bro''
>Sure anon
>Chad friend says ''Anon you don't even smoke''
>I laugh it off, getting weird looks
>Everyone goes back into college except for me and the guy who's smoking
>Awkward as fuck, nothing to talk about
>Getting nervous
>Waiting for him to give me a drag so I can head back in
>''Can I just get one drag?''
>He gives it to me
>I grab it, my hand is fucking shaking like hell
>Nearly fucking drop the thing, take one drag and look as if I'm fucking dying
>Quickly give it him back, didn't even thank him, I just quickly muttered ''don't know why I'm shaking''
>run back into college

It isn't really that big of a deal, at least it wasn't in front of a girl or anything. Still it felt really uncomfortable and has being bothering me a lot for some reason. I also feel really shitty for smoking, I just came across like someone desperately trying to be cool by smoking when in actual fact I'm an experienced smoker and I just wanted to relax
>>
File: IMG_5945.jpg (40KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5945.jpg
40KB, 629x505px
>>35756320
Never has a post described my situation as accurate as this. What...what did we do to deserve this hell robots?
>>
>>35757176
>>kept calling me out whenever I was awkward

I hate when people do this and don't understand that it just makes everything worst.

I had parents that kept doing this to me and it always makes me conscious of everything I do when I'm out with anyone else besides my one friend that I can actually feel relaxed around
>>
>First year of college
>Fell for the CS meme like everyone because i was "good" at programming
>Want to fit in and restart my social life and have the college experience
>Want to join the IT club cause people there might be as autistic as i am
>Chad friend who doesn't know anything about IT wants to join too
>Have to pass a test and an interview to get accepted
>Ace the test
>Interview comes
>Infront of three club leaders, two guys one girl cause muh diversity
>interview goes well, managed to make the two guys laugh but not the girl
>Stone cold bitch face throughout the entire interview
>Actually get accepted, Chad friend too
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>Found a group of people to cling to (alot of chads and chads lite, weird but ok i guess)
>Get included in a project (simple survey PHP app)
>Finished it and gets praised for doing a good job by the two group guy leaders
>Start talking to people and trying hard to not let my ususal retardation spill out
>Actually made a friend, we talk alot (mostly vidya and programming)
>Realize how good it feels to be accepted by someone
>Start planing how my normie life is going to look like
>A month passes by
>Get email saying that the leaders of the club have decided that my contribution to the club wasn't sufficient and that i am no longer a member
>Whenever i pass anyone I've met there it's just vague smalltalk
>Eventually stop even saying hi to them
>Not a single friend since
>Found out my chad friend hooked up with the bitch leader and constantly see him partying and laughing with the IT club on jewbook

It's not fucking fair REEEEEE
>>
>>35759179
Awww that sucks dude. If it were me I would have just immediately handed you the cigarette to have some, but I guess it was set up like "save me the rest" and maybe the guy felt awkward too and was just trying to comply with that specifically or something
>>
>>35756320
fpbp
Every time I tried it failed. Each time was a worse failure than the previous. Yet, even though reason tells me to give up, I know I will try again, even though I know it will result in more pain, humiliation and regret.
I want to stop being attracted to normiedom like a moth to a flame. Looking into tulpas. Fuck our lives, robots
>>
File: 1339374327204.gif (769KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1339374327204.gif
769KB, 320x240px
>>35760870
8/10 rage
Made me realize that my rage reaction folder is way outdated
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.