[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you use a bar like a man, or are you a liquid bitch?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: unwrapped.jpg (295KB, 3336x1869px) Image search: [Google]
unwrapped.jpg
295KB, 3336x1869px
Do you use a bar like a man, or are you a liquid bitch?
>>
I slip the bar up my ass, which am I?
>>
>using soap

fucking disgusting normies
>>
>>35756115
Subhuman.

qaz
>>
>>35756102
I use both when i shower because I'm not a stinky fucker like you
>>
File: IMG_20161210_231315.jpg (147KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161210_231315.jpg
147KB, 768x1024px
>>35756102
I use liquid, you little dirty bar bitch.

Bar gits diryty, Feggit.

Plus if you use a bar, it's more likely to slip out of your hand, then you need to bend down to git it (leaving you completely exposed, but I'm guessing you like that)
>>
>>35756102
A bar of what?

Are you saying you actually go outside and care about disease, normie?
>>
>>35756102
A real man doesn't use soap.
>>
Both, actually. I alternate between showering with fancy liquid body wash and just washing the smelly bits with a washcloth and a bar soap. I usually full on shower every two days, or if I've been sweaty a lot.
>>
what if I vigorously rub a bar onto a rag?
>>
>>35756271
You're supposed to run it under water, the ''''dirty'''' part melts off.
>>35756102
I live with my parents and they buy the liquid.
>>
>>35756102
I find Bronner's liquid most convenient, but I usually only use soap on my hands since I only shower before I shave my butt, which happens less than weekly.
>>
i drop a bar in my fanta snort one and just take the last one like a normal person
>>
Your petty disputes. If you don't use your own feces as soap kill yourself you miserable swine
>>
I use Irish Spring bars. It smells like normal soap mixed with freshly cut grass, feels good man.
>>
Where I live, most men don't use soap. They just shampoo their hair excessively and pretend that causes everything else to wash itself. I don't allow heterosexual locals in my home because they drop too many poop flakes.
>>
Who loofah-using-faggot here?
>>
Tfw when I've been going no-poo no-soap full subzero cold showers for the past four months and I don't ever produce any body odor.

Saving money on water (because the showers are shorter due to cold), soap, and shampoo.

Checkmate, life.
>>
>>35756936
I use a sponge sometimes. Loofahs are expensive for what they are.
>>
>>35756952
>fecal residue runs down legs
>doesn't get washed off
Why not skip the shower most of the time, only do it with soap when your ass needs shaving, and keep it clean with a mirror and a dollar a month on wet butt wipes?
>>
>>35756919
where do you live?

orign
>>
>>35756975

> fecal residue
> implying I'm some filthy pajeet with no sanitation

I doubt you will ever find an ass as clean as mine. I wipe and wash diligently after every poop, my ass is never sweaty or smelly.

Tfw I thought I wasn't the only person who did this....
Tfw I discover other people get things called "skidmarks"

Why are you guys so fucking disgusting?
>>
>>35757010
>not blasting your asscrack with pressurized bleach after every shit

So does your house just constantly smell or what
>>
>>35756102
Bar and hard scrubbing loofa or whatever its called. I aint some filthy plebian.
>>
>>35756606
>claims to be a man for using a bar of soap
>still lives with his parents
>>
>>35757021

Never, I guess I'm not your typical robot in that respect since I'm extremely OCD about cleanliness and hygiene. I clean my room and other rooms every two days. When I exercise, my sweat doesn't smell because I don't pollute my body with junk food. The only thing I drink is water.
>>
>>35757026
You literally are a pleb.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plebs
>>
File: 177.jpg (49KB, 462x537px) Image search: [Google]
177.jpg
49KB, 462x537px
I like both, but you can argue against the convenience of liquid soap (you could, but you'd be wrong)
>>
File: hehe.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
hehe.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>35757066

Tfw people user shampoo that strips their hair of essential oils everyday

Tfw people use industrial soap that dries out their skin....

>my skin is so patchy
>goddammit, why's my here falling out???
>>
File: 1479196775098.jpg (283KB, 1181x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1479196775098.jpg
283KB, 1181x1600px
Most bar soap brands unfortunately use animal fat, which is completely unnecessary. The ingredient is usually referred to as "tallowate." Any type of fatty substance has the same function, though. A soap could also be prepared from coconut oil, for instance. The fats bind to dirt, which is then washed away.

I do use bar soap, but I'm very careful about which brands I purchase. I really see no point in having to slaughter living, sentient beings just to remove dirt from my skin.
>>
bf really likes the bars he gets when we visit Marseille
>>
File: yoga.png (65KB, 650x456px) Image search: [Google]
yoga.png
65KB, 650x456px
I am no-poo and no deodorant for a few years now. Feels great, my hair is always healthy looking, and I don't ever smell bad. I almost wonder if deodorant is like shampoo in that it fucks your body up and makes you dirty/smelly.

General hygiene routine:
>wash face with hot water
>apply oil and shave with meme safety razor
>rinse with cold water
>shower and scrub with korean girl sandpaper gloves under hot water
>run fingers through scalp to loosen any uncleanliness
>rinse with cold water until chillbumps
>brush teeth with soft brush and water
>rinse mouth with gin diluted to 20%abv

About once a week I step things up and use baking soda or diluted vinegar to wash my hair, chew magic muslim dessert stick toothbrush, and pull coconut oil through my teeth. At least once a month I like to take a castor oil bath, preferably twice a month but it's a mess. You will feel like a god after the castor oil though, it puts the fire into you. You need to practice yoga in order to withstand it though, it gets intense.

I'm really not a hippy healthy type, I just like to enjoy the finer things in life. I'm too autistic so strong smells fuck with me but I still enjoy my lotions and potions. Beer, wine, teas, and coffee is another way to enjoy every day. I get the idea behind epicureanism and a loaf of bread being a party. The shortest path to mental pleasure is physical pleasure. We live in a time where the poorest of the poor(in 1st world that is) enjoy a lifestyle that is far greater than the kings and emperors of yore. It's perfectly feasible to live modestly and enjoy fine food, drink, and baths every day.

Though I am not currently a neet I aspire to become one through early retirement. I admire the neet philosophy, it's truly the greatest way to live.
>>
>>35756936

only niggers and women use these.
>>
>>35756102
liquid because i get it for free from work
>>
>>35756102
I don't use it. I'm a NEET after all.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.