[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deepest Darkest Fears

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1820.jpg (98KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1820.jpg
98KB, 957x621px
>perhaps one day I'll finally get a gf
>once I'm around 30 and have a stable career maybe some girl who has hit the wall will settle for me
>have an extreme fear that this (((((girl))))) will be a mtf trans piece of shit
>have an extreme fear this (((((woman))))) won't tell me it's trans
>have an extreme fear that the only people who will be interested in me will be mtf trans (((((people)))))
I'm afraid this is going to happen to me. Since transgendermentallyillism has become so accepted these days it's bound to happen to many guys. I just know with my luck it will happen to me. If this does happen it will emotionally devastate me. I might end up killing myself or that trans piece of shit. I hope this doesn't happen to me.

So what are other anon's deepest and darkest fears?
>>
that after death all your memories and dreams just vanish,
>>
I dont understand. I did as I was told. I got a job. I got a car. I got friends. I got a house. I've over 20k euros saved. I got fit. Im 23.
Where
Is
my
Gf

ENOUGH OF IT ALL
>>
>>35755658
You'll know.
Trannies can't get their pussies wet
>>
>Since transgendermentallyillism has become so accepted these days

The thing is it isn't really

It's "accepted" in counter culture campus politics, but in the real world you're about 30 times more likely to just straight up get fucked by a gay dude than be approached by a transexual.
>>
>>35755658
this is a really specific fear dude. i doubt it's really about what you think it's about.
>>
>>35755714
I know I'll eventually find out. But my fear is that when I meet them, THEY WILL NOT TELL ME THEY USED TO BE A MALE WITH A PENIS. My fear is that they will deceive me into thinking they are a real woman the entire time. My fear is that they will lie to me. This would cause me terrible emotional trauma.
>>
>>35755737
This

How many gay people do you know OP? They're about 2% of the US population, and trans people are barely 0.3%. Unless you frequent liberal campuses it's entirely reasonable to suggest you could go your entire life never seeing a trans person.
>>
>>35755690
what did you expect, that it was gonna be like a quest in WOW? gather some shit and poof gf magically appears on your doorstep?
>>
>>35755690
>I did as I was told
Good goy, kys
>>
File: 05 - ltjzNGC.jpg (218KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
05 - ltjzNGC.jpg
218KB, 1920x1080px
>>35755690
YOU. ARE. MALE. FUCKING APPROACH THEM! THEY WON'T COME TO YOU! HOW DO SO MANY PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD NOT UNDERSTAND SUCH A SIMPLE CONCEPT?
>>
>>35755777
It's an irrational fear. I know it is highly unlikely to happen, but the thought is always in my head. It also doesn't help that people shill traps on this board 24/7.
>>
>>35755881
Fuck off you bastard, we know fully well that girls wont give us half a shit, gotta look like chad to unluck pussy
>>
>>35755804
Why not? After all I've got much more to offer than any of my peers. My dick isnt small either, I should be the one rejecting, not the opposite
>>
>>35755958
Dude, if you think you can get a gf, go out and talk to some girls. You have to go to them, they won't come to you.
>>
>>35755684
This thought is actually really comfy to me. Honestly the thought of an afterlife is what scares me. Sometimes the only thing that keeps me going is the belief that someday I won't have to exist anymore. Besides, it's not like anything can erase the fact that those things happened, nothing is ever really lost. The only reason it seems that way to us is because of the way we experience it. If something exists in the past, it exists there forever, and in that way you are immortal.
>>
>>35755993
>it's not like anything can erase the fact that those things happened, nothing is ever really lost.
yeah, i know that. this is the realization that pulled me out of babbys first existential crisis. yet when i imagine how i can feel my existence right now and this will someday just be gone, it feels really scary.
>>
I'm scared of the usual stuff, paranormal activity, cancer, Alzheimer's, torture, death, but I also fear that I'm autistic or in other way mentally handicapped and no one's told me about it, since you have to be "nice to the retard"
>>
>>35755777

>Not seeing 300 people in 80 years
(You) really belong here, anon.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.