[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm getting real fucking sick of Islam

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 26

File: 1441703767339.jpg (15KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1441703767339.jpg
15KB, 500x500px
I'm getting real fucking sick of Islam
>>
>>35754828
>tfw terrorist attacks are now accepted as a matter of course in europe and nobody blinks an eye
i've just about lost hope to be honest lads
>>
Me too 2bh. The entire conversation concerning it is hopelessly confused and I'm certain it will ruin my country before the problem is satisfactorily resolved. I'm not even saying remove kebab but like, shit, at least acknowledge that maybe the utopia promised by the cultural relativists is not exactly coming to pass.
>>
>>35754844
Blame American foreign policy
>>
fuck you racist monsters!
#LOVETRUMPSHATE
>>
>>35754863
That's all Europeans do nowadays, huh?

Keep voting for your beige horizon!
>>
It has become like some weird occult ritual where they all dance around a fire and chant things like "pray for X", "love trumps HATE" etc.
>>
>>35754863
Blame both Jewish (American) foreign policy and European immigration policy. It's not one or the other.
>>
>>35754863
Alright, you do that. Enjoy your weekly terrorist attacks
>>
File: diversity.png (468KB, 795x531px) Image search: [Google]
diversity.png
468KB, 795x531px
It's always the same retarded shit when a terrorist attacks happens. Nothing ever fucking changes.
>>
>>35754863

Yeah that doesn't help us now does it. Also, it's pretty much Hillary Clintons fault if you look at what she did in the Middle east. The same person that pro-refugees wanted in power.
>>
Join your local conservative party and volunteer to help spread the word out. Plus maybe you'll meet like minded friends and girls
>>
>>35754899
BRAAAAAAAAAP
orrrioo
>>
>>35754863
So Europe is so weak we can't do our own decisions and must blame America for them? I get that USA does a lot of shit but blaming them for our troubles just makes us look like pathetic vassals.

And for the record, it France and UK were the biggest players in 2011 military intervention of Libya which opened an insane can of worms that can never be shut.
>>
File: IMG_0319.jpg (53KB, 480x495px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0319.jpg
53KB, 480x495px
>>35754828
Crusades 2 when?
>>
>>35754925
You can start em right now by offing yourself you dirty spic
>>
>>35754913
Yeah, western elites are not answerable to their people. On foreign policy they basically act independent of even party politics and do whatever the previous postwar administrations have been doing. This is because the west is dominated by liberal thought to such an extent that it impossible for westerners to conceptualize alternatives to liberalism now.

Look at the histrionic rage in the American establishment for the mere suggestion America and Russia should enjoy cordial relations. Look at the saber rattling on the part of even EU social democrats like Schulz towards Russia, or any EU27 state that breaks ranks over rapefugees (Hungary, Poland etc), to the point of threatening them with comprehensive sanctions.

Now compare that to how they behave like little mice in front of Erdogan/Turks/Gulf Arabs.
>>
The sad truth is that society (and particular guilty white society) has become so terrified of being labeled as racist that speaking out is too much of a personal risk.

It's almost surreal seeing entire populations either willfully delude themselves or keep their mouths shut after these recurring tragedies when the problem is

RIGHT.
FUCKING.
IN FRONT OF OUR FACES.

But fucking leftists have indoctrinated white guilt into the public consciousness so deeply that we just let people continue to get senselessly murdered the same way again and again.

Fuck those self-righteous liberal cunts.
>>
>>35754876
>>35754896
>America spends decades bombing and destabilising the shit out of the middle east
>makes fun of Europe when they have to deal with the swarms of people because of this
>>
>>35754896
I'm in America nitwit, I've been enjoying weekly terrorist attacks for years.
>>
>>35754970
america fucked shit up in a lot of different countries but it's really only the muslims who take it out on europe. a lot of the muslims from (e.g.) france are not even from the middle east.
>>
>>35754970
You literally welcomed them with open arms faggot. Nobody was forcing you to let them in
>>
>>35754907
Oh, I forgot that Hillary Clinton was the one who armed the taliban to fight the soviets. Darn that Hillary.
>>
>>35754970
The swarms of people come here because they're incentivized to by permissive immigration and naturalization laws. It is nigh on impossible to actually deport people from EU countries back to their point of origin for example. There are just so many angles defense lawyers can exploit.

Again, it's not one or the other. American foreign policy and permissive immigration policy are both bad. Why are you acting like it's some binary thing?
>>
>>35754970

If they were just war refugees it wouldn't be so bad. Islam has this fetish for conquering and subjugation. It isn't going to be nice for us when they're the majority.

Say goodbye to all of those liberal ideals we've been fighting and clawing for over the last 500 years of western civilization.
>>
>>35755022
Hey buddy, you ever heard of her husband? Think his name's Bill or something
>>
>>35755015
>Nobody was forcing you to let them in
Germany was. You know, the country that America 'guided' into becoming a humanitarian liberal faggot wonderland after the war?
>>
>>35754913
American intervention in the middle east goes back to before the seventies. You think this is a new problem? You're wrong. It's just been growing and evolving since.
>>
File: 1490322479507.png (62KB, 619x360px) Image search: [Google]
1490322479507.png
62KB, 619x360px
is this shit real, what in the fuck is canada thinking
>>
>>35755043
Hey buddy, check your history books, America was destabilizing the middle east for twenty years before bill.
>>
File: IMG-20170322-WA0002.jpg (94KB, 900x922px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170322-WA0002.jpg
94KB, 900x922px
>>35754863
Islamic terrorism has been around for 15 centuries, long before "American foreign policy"

Hitler himself said that he admires Islam because it spreads through the sword, unlike Christianity
>>
>>35755061
Wow, I'm so happy for them! Hopefully some day we can make Muslims feel safe here in America too
>>
>>35755066
Factually incorrect. Bill Clinton was the one who did this
>>
>>35755069
Oh I must have forgotten all those terrorist attacks against the west pre destabilization. Silly me.
>>
>>35755105

Like 9/11?
>>
File: molyneux 2.jpg (40KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
molyneux 2.jpg
40KB, 400x400px
FYI a lot of you guys probably already know him, but anyone sharing in OP's sentiments should check out Stefan Molymeme (Molyneux) on youtube/twitter. He addresses the migrant crisis and lots of other sociopolitical issues in an amazingly raw yet genuinely poignant way, and doesn't mince words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkMBzxNepnM
>>
>>35755054
What's your point?

British and French interventionalism goes back to well before WW1. Technically, we could say that European interventionalism has been fucking up the middle east since the crusades using your logic, but your viewpoint is too damn American-centric to completely understand the history and situation.
>>
>>35755044
>America reintroduces democracy to Europe
>blames America for Europeans forming an undemocratic superstate led by Germany
>>
>>35755136
>lolbertarian
He annoys me, yet I still watch him.
>>
The irony is Muslim terrorists have almost exactly the same grievances with our society as /pol/ does and express them using relatively similar language ("degenerate"). I'm not claiming this is novel or profound but I just wish people with more common sense and agreeableness than /pol/tards would start admitting something isn't working with the tolerance meme.
>>
>>35754970
this
it's funny because the average /pol/tard would respond to this all like
>b-but they shouldn't target innocent whites! they're not responsible for the actions of a few individuals in power!
and at the same time they'll be happy to assign the blame for any terror to all muslims including the millions of innocent ones

also, I don't think any of the major attacks thus far have been committed by refugees or immigrants who came to europe in the last few years, it's mostly people who have been living here since birth, because you know, muslims have a long history in europe

we're basically experiencing a textbook example of a moral panic right now, with people genuinely believing muslims pose a fundamental threat to our very civilization, which to me is just as retarded as completely neglecting the issue of fundamentalist muslim terror attacks and hiding behind the veil of political correctness
>>
>>35755136
YOU, a teenager with English as a second language, are disagreeing with ME the great Stefan, saviour of Western civilisation?? CUT HIS MIKE GET HIM OFF AIR
>>
>>35755176
>it's funny because the average /pol/tard would respond to this all like
14 88 . G a s . T h e k i k e s . R a c e w a r n o w .
>>
>>35755105
The middle east has been unstable for over a decade now
The only reason we now see terrorism in Europe is because the Western Europeans were dumb enough to accept them
You don't see any terrorism in Hungary which closed its borders, only in fagtopias which opened their doors
Stop blaming America for your leaders betraying you
>>
>>35755151
Well if you want to go back far enough, it was the Arabs who fucked up North Africa and the Near East. It was doing perfectly fine under Roman rule for about 600 or so years.
>>
File: 1489520953972.jpg (89KB, 336x422px) Image search: [Google]
1489520953972.jpg
89KB, 336x422px
>>35754863
And then what? How does that fix anything? How does that stop the attacks?
>>
File: my friend.png (73KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
my friend.png
73KB, 200x233px
Move to Israel.
>>
File: varg-vikernes.jpg (114KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.jpg
114KB, 762x464px
>>35755251
Move to the woods.
>>
>>35755222
>The only reason we now see terrorism in Europe is because the Western Europeans were dumb enough to accept them
then how do you explain the fact that even in those countries the terrorists attacks were committed by people who were citizens of said countries since birth?
>>
File: varg.jpg (20KB, 208x206px) Image search: [Google]
varg.jpg
20KB, 208x206px
>>35755251
>>35755261
stop moving and defend your land
>>
loving.
every.
laugh.

oregano.
>>
>>35755292
They were citizens since birth sure but they are always second generation immagrants who feel they have no identity because of their ghettoised subculture and refusal of their parents to integrate.
>>
>>35754828
Better get used to it or self-pwn. They're the future.
>>
File: 1412392642766.jpg (12KB, 228x238px) Image search: [Google]
1412392642766.jpg
12KB, 228x238px
>>35754828
>caring about world politics

I'm getting real fucking sick of normies from /pol/ invading r9k
>>
>>35755292
Uh, because their parents and grandparents were also given citizenship undeservedly, e.g. the Maghrebi trash in France.

Someone being born somewhere doesn't magically make him a part of that national community dumbass. This is what libtards struggle with I know.
>>
File: 1462305631919.png (1MB, 4282x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1462305631919.png
1MB, 4282x5000px
>>35754863

Blame Jews. In the end it's their fault for both American foreign policy and European immigration policy.
>>
What pisses me off besides how the public treats them is that I am an immigrant myself and should there be an unlikely populist uprising, me and my family would get lumped in as well with these people.
There was absolutely no reason to let migrant problems become so extreme, especially demographics wise even though you could have seen them coming decades ago.
Now its either europe will become majority muslim and legit submits to sharia law or there will be a right wing revolution which will probably go far beyond simply deporting muslims.
>>
>>35755394
>or there will be a right wing revolution which will probably go far beyond simply deporting muslims.
Isn't it a beautiful dream?
>>
Kek, you Northern Europeans constantly call us southerners lazy, profligate, stupid etc - even that Netherlands leftist financial minister did the other day.

Yet the moment it comes to standing up to Mudslimes you shit your pants.

What's the deal with that?
>>
File: file.png (215KB, 614x865px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
215KB, 614x865px
>>35754828
Terrorism is less common in Europe now than it used to be.
>>
>>35754828
Islam isn't the problem. It's just an excuse they use for their hatred of the west and our culture. There is a group of people pulling the strings of the terrorists, telling them it's all for Allah, but in reality they are doing it for selfish reasons.
>>
File: C7nJn7IW0AIpQnS.jpg (37KB, 391x670px) Image search: [Google]
C7nJn7IW0AIpQnS.jpg
37KB, 391x670px
>>35755428
woops, bigger pic
>>
>>35755394
>Now its either europe will become majority muslim and legit submits to sharia law
Muslims make up 6% of the European population. Even by worse estimations they wont become a majority in our lifetimes.
>>
>>35754828
Another crusade would be nice.
>>
>>35755428
>>35755450
And it would be even less common without a Muslim presence in the first place.

We worked for decades to solve the Northern Ireland issue only to replace the Irish with an even more dysfunctional immigrant community with an even higher fecundity rate. gg.

>>35755467
>Muslims make up 6% of the European population. Even by worse estimations they wont become a majority in our lifetimes.

And how much of the European population did they make up in the 1950s?
>>
>>35755450
Thank god we are importing migrants willing to do the jobs that the natives no longer want to do.
>>
>>35754828
Try being in canada with bill 301
>>
>>35755428
It's kind of fortunate that sandniggers are low IQ retards.

Imagine if they were actually competent.
>>
>>35755467
>Muslims make up 6% of the European population.

That's a fucking gigantic demographic shift for a period of barely a few decades after the liberalization of immigration laws (1970s in most EU countries).
>>
>>35755492
>And how much of the European population did they make up in the 1950s?
2%. Hardly a massive increase in 50 years
>>
File: 54c.jpg (26KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
54c.jpg
26KB, 500x281px
>>35754828
I liked your post so much I posted it on reddit and got downvoted so fast my head spun. I bet it'll already be removed when I check after I finish typing this post.
>>
>>35755519
>2%

Ok then.

Can you source this?
>>
>>35755536
>Can you source this?

http://www.ijesd.org/papers/29-D438.pdf
>>
>>35755467
In germany 40% of under 5 year olds are of migrant background.
Within one generation the country will reach the point of no return.
Sure in pure numbers majority will still be native but only because of old people.
>>
File: 1490186970672.png (728KB, 664x972px) Image search: [Google]
1490186970672.png
728KB, 664x972px
>>35755467
>>35755510
the percentage of children who are muslim is a lot greater than that in many countries

the problem will keep compounding
>>
>>35755510
Hardly. Places like Bosnia have always had tons of Muslims. UK and France have had Muslims for a while thanks to immigration from former colonies.
>>
>>35755352
you'll start caring when it starts effecting your life
>>
>>35755467
>Even by worse estimations they wont become a majority in our lifetimes.

So will it be our children who get beheaded instead?
Or our grandchildren?

Where did this attitude of not giving a fuck about anything or anybody after you die come from?

If I have children, I'd want to be able to think they'll be safe.
I want my culture, my people, to continue, not to die knowing it's under immediate threat.
>>
>>35754828
My country (Canada) just passed a motion to fight against islamophobia. The only reason Trudeau was elected is because he got the millennial vote by saying he was going to legalize weed and he hasn't even done that.
>>
>>35755546
How the fuck are Germany getting outbred by such a relatively small percent of the population? Holy shit have some damn kids.
>>
>>35755428
Yeah, it was actually much worse during the time when the IRA was active

>>35755367
basically what I'm saying is that cracking down on immigration in recent years wouldn't have helped resolve the issue, contrary to what /pol/'s suggesting

as much as you bitch and moan we can't go back to a time where we could have prevented any muslim presence in Europe altogether

the fact is that their integration into society, especially in post-WW2 France was handled really poorly because the government was trying to push their secular dogmate and expected the migrant workers to 'become french' at will, frowning upon cultural and religious expression which in the end only caused them to feel marginalised, form ghetto and get increasingly frustrated/radicalised

the fact that western governments have been collectively participant in military intervention in the middle east over the years doesn't help either

I'm happy to acknowledge that any religious dogmate that can lead to fundamentalism, including Islam is harmful to society but it's clear that the answer isn't to just 'le ban all muslims'
>>
>>35755530
Lasted eight minutes...
>>
>>35755564
>Places like Bosnia have always had tons of Muslims

Right but they're European natives who converted during the Ottoman period for convenience, like part of the Albanian population.

>UK and France have had Muslims for a while thanks to immigration from former colonies.

Incorrect, in France the liberalization of immigration laws started in the 1970s - with things like more lenient family reunification policies. Before then there were Muslims in France, but nowhere near the same proportions because immigration was managed, as it should be. That's why prior to the 1970s French migrants had the same levels of welfare dependency and employment as native French, whereas today they have significant higher levels of welfare dependency and unemployment relative to the native population.

In Britain it was a commonwealth thing beginning in the 1950s, but again, it only really accelerated with the advent of chain settlement migration policies in the 1970s under the Heath government.
>>
>>35755571
Better to affect my life than my brain, like in your case
>>
>>35755620
Why didn't you link it, boy
>>
>>35755627
You're still pretending a 4% increase is 'massive'. It's basically nothing inb4 'hurr one day it wont be nuffin' that's not the point I'm debating
>>
>>35755617
>the fact is that their integration into society, especially in post-WW2 France was handled really poorly because the government was trying to push their secular dogmate and expected the migrant workers to 'become french' at will

Refer to:

>>35755627

Back when France had a rigorous process for which maghrebis were allowed visas and settlement rights, they quite literally had the same levels of employment and welfare dependency - after the liberalization of things like family reunification laws of the 1970s, both of these metrics skyrocketed relative to the native population precisely because quality controls had been reduced or knocked down.

Now, regarding integration - It's a red herring. Once you have allowed a foreign community in the millions to settle in your country, they essentially become a foreign nation and it becomes the responsibility of the government to manage it as they would do an empire, because your nation isn't really a nation as such anymore, it has in defacto terms become an empire composed of competing tribal groups the conflicts between which need to be managed.

The greater the levels of diversity, the more strenuous these tensions become.

There is not a single example of a demographically significant number of people being "integrated" into the nation in the way liberals imagine.

Racial conflict is a function of racial diversity, all other things being equal.
>>
>>35754966
>society (and particular guilty white society) has become so terrified of being labeled as racist that speaking out is too much of a personal risk.
We have been conditioned to think in a certain way, like Pavlov's dogs, so that our independent decision making abilities have been reduced down to zero. If having even an inkling of a negative thought connected to immigration, a lot of people feel that they are Hitler-level of RACIST PIGS, not even having a right to live. There are many, many almost humorous examples of that, cases in which people become judged as racists TOTALLY for no reason. In one of them a Swedish detective story writer got judged as a full-blown racist and spat on in the internet, just because she played a song by nationalist rock band in her radio programme, to RESIST racism. The brainless idiots judging her only saw the fact it was a nationalist band, nothing else. I am not from Sweden, and I do not read her books, but it was THE EPITOME OF IDIOTISM to judge her like that. TOTALLY F*CKING SICK. And any idiots doing something like that, should be sent to psychiatric therapy.

I'm not going to check any replies. Because I know that part of you will rip me into pieces for being a LEFTARD, and part for being a RACIST. That is because most of you, just like about 90% of the whole humanity, are nothing but blind apes, incapable of any kind of individual decision making, only following what the others in your packs do, seeing members of your enemy packs where they are not existing. And this is making me feel really lonely, as I am not capable of such pack idiotism. I feel like I am the only healthy person left on Earth, after all the others were infected by a zombie virus making them totally unrecognizable. I'm not really part of you species.
>>
>>35755659
>inb4 'hurr one day it wont be nuffin' that's not the point I'm debating

Then you've already lost. The demographic template for the western world is already set, you can't reverse it, you can only argue about the specifics of the time horizon.
>>
>>35755546
Can I have a source on that please? Also does 'migrant' mean (((refugee))) or all immigrants? Germany has shit loads of white people from the EU living there.
>>
>>35755639
https://www.reddit.com/r/canada/comments/618k6y/im_getting_pretty_sick_of_islam/
>>
File: 1465500498598.png (296KB, 619x598px) Image search: [Google]
1465500498598.png
296KB, 619x598px
>>35754828
Join them and destroy it from within.
>>
>>35754828
>>I'm getting real fucking sick of all abrahamic religions
FIFY
>>
>>35755691
Ok buddy guess I'll declares Europe dead now that 4% more muslims are here. In another 50 years there wont even be an EU to to force migrant quotas. I'm not saying 'dont care' I'm saying 'maybe dont automatically assume Europe is headed for caliphate central.
>>
>>35755617
>the fact that western governments have been collectively participant in military intervention in the middle east over the years doesn't help either

The only people who have been consistently opposed to foreign interventionism in the west are people on the hard right. No spineless social democrat or (((conservative))) gets to play this card without acknowledging that they've been a tacit supporter of this shit for decades. Libtards in my country were quite happy when Britain was bombing the shit out of Serbian kids for example, because it was a Labour government doing it ostensibly for Mudslimes.

>frowning upon cultural and religious expression which in the end only caused them to feel marginalised, form ghetto and get increasingly frustrated/radicalised

I don't actually expect them to integrate and never did. The notion of culture as some vague amorphous thing that arises from the ether is a liberal concept. Culture comes from distinct ethnic groups, introducing another ethnic group into the mix by definition creates cultural conflict.

The best thing we can do is to encourage them to move back to where they came from via a mix of carrot and stick. In the coming decades these people are going to have even worse unemployment rates as automation increases exponentially anyway.
>>
>>35755697
>r/canada
lmao
>>
>>35755704
As a woman, I see that there is great value in some Abrahamic religions
>>
>tfw started realizing exactly what was happening in 2013
>whole family resents me for being an islamaphobe
>2017 mom tells me "i think you might have been right"

You can't blame them. Normies are the way they are because they are afraid of being different. Their confidence comes from being a part of the blob.

The majority of people here are normies. All simply trying to fit into a clique.
>>
Can someone explain to me why the EU are so aggressive towards Russia but so submissive and pliant to Turkey?
>>
>>35755766
Because Turkey is holding a fuck ton of innocent women and children for the EU that could culturally enrich Europe at any time. And Putin keeps wanting to anex stuff.
>>
>>35755692
https://www.destatis.de/DE/PresseService/Presse/Pressemitteilungen/2016/09/PD16_327_122.html

I dont know how many of them are muslims. However i am sure most of them since they have far higher birth rates than europeans.
>>
>>35755766
Psychological thing. They expect liberalism from whites, or people who look white - they don't expect it from non-whites so they don't hold them to the same standards.

Turkey has been able to leverage its geographical position to do whatever it wants for years now. Europeans should have enforced the Treaty of Sevres decades ago after WW1 and we wouldn't be dealing with this in the first place.
>>
>>35755779
>keeps wanting to annex stuff

Then maybe the West should have kept their end of the bargain in not trying to turn Russian buffer states into NATO members or lackeys of NATO?
>>
>>35755692
>>35755785

The relevant passage

>Die Bevoelkerung mit Migrationshintergrund ist im Schnitt deutlich juenger als die Bevoelkerung ohne Migrationshintergrund. Jede dritte Person unter 18 Jahren hatte einen Migrationshintergrund. Den hoechsten Anteil gab es in der Altersgruppe der Kinder unter 5 Jahren (36%). In der Gruppe der ueber 65Jahre alten Bevoelkerung lag der Anteil hingegen bei unter 10%.
>>
>>35754828
You mean Wahhabism? Oh yeah that's right you probably couldn't name 2 different sects, you're a fucking know nothing.. Stop with this stupid "Islam" shit. The only people coming over to Europe are Sunni sympathetic Wahhabis and vice versa. No Shiites, no Sufis, no Yazidis, etc.
>>
>>35755785
>However i am sure most of them
There is no way 5.7% of Germany is having 40% of the kids. Even by paki standards it's impossible

source of that % http://www.bamf.de/SharedDocs/Anlagen/DE/Publikationen/WorkingPapers/wp71-zahl-muslime-deutschland.pdf?__blob=publicationFile%7CStudy
>>
>>35755794
Good idea mate I'll bring it up at the next meeting.
>>
I think European states should do what East Asian ones do. You have skilled work visas where people are allowed to come and work for a while if they're STEM or in crucial sectors (e.g. nursing for Japan), be very selective about who you pick (Japan takes the best SEA nurses and only selects those who pass the JLPT) and leave it at that.

Yeah, sure, engineers can add value and stuff. But every immigrant I see in my country, you could remove him and his family tomorrow and all you'd perhaps lose is a fast food van or something - which compared to the reduction in aggregate demand on the housing market is a small price to pay.

Like, why is it so goddamn easy for people to come over to EU and claim PR and then citizenship and then bring their entire fucking family over?

This is the real issue: Distinguish between short-term work visas in skilled areas and long-term immigration for settlement.
>>
>>35755802
>36%
Bit of a cheeky round up isnt it?
>>
>>35755825
I'm saying that the position of Turkey and Russia is not equivalent. Russia was provoked into action by an attempt to rob her of her only warm water port and to turn her immediate neighbor into a NATO lackey. There is no fucking way the planners at the Pentagon didn't realize this would lead to an armed response from Moscow, I mean I know affirmative action has made American bureaucracy fucking stupid, but even they're not that stupid.
>>
>>35755840
>>35755802
>40% of children in Germany are muslim
>actually it's 36%
>and it's not muslim it's all immigrants, most of whom arent muslim
wew lad
>>
>>35755847
>Russia waz a gud boi
Maybe Russia's neighbours would quite like some NATO presence since they live next to fucking Russia.
>>
>>35755847
And Turks by contrast are belligerent shits who think they can do whatever they like because Murkans have given them carte blanche to do so for decades on account of Incirlik.
>>
>>35755820
I dont know. I think no matter what 40% of toddlers being not native should be breddy alarming and yet nobody gives a shit.
I dont kniw where to find the percentage of children from MENA origin, i bet its around 25%.

>>35755840
From 36 to 40? Thats a reasonable roundup
>>35755877
My first post was that 40% are from migrant background. Not sure why you think yoi somehow got me.
>>
>>35754863
>Blame American foreign policy

Where are the Shias jihadis? Where are the Christians, Druze, Allawite, etc? It's ALWAYS Sunni. Always.
>>
>>35755919
>I think no matter what 40% of toddlers being not native should be breddy alarming and yet nobody gives a shit.
Germany has an aging population, this is exactly what it wants.
>>
>>35755910
>Bush administration promises Russia it won't seek to advance NATO membership or influence into the Balts or Eastern Europe
>Obama administration initially upholds this promise
>Reneges on the promise
>Supports a violent coup against an elected government in Ukraine that will rob Russia of one of its most important naval assets
>Russia responds with force to claim this asset

Fuck off you cunt.

Shits like you who sit there defending slimes while ranting about Russian aggression are textbook neo-cohens. Eat shit.

I bet you believe in "muh pivot to asia" too and think Obama was some geopolitical genius, lmao. Hows that Philippines relationship working out for ya?
>>
>>35755919
>Thats a reasonable roundup
Bullshit is it. People read 40% and think 'that's nearly half!'
>Not sure why you think yoi somehow got me.
Because you clearly posted so you could scream 'omg look at all the muslims Germany is doom it's all over in ten years!' which isnt the case. Look I dislike Islam as much as anyone but fudging the numbers doesnt help.
>>
>>35754828
It's hopeless now. The future for the West is either an Islamic sharia caliphate or a totalitarian police state. Either way, the elites have won.
>>
>>35755948
>Germany has an aging population, this is exactly what it wants.

Incorrect.

What Germany wants is what Japan is doing as outlined here:

>>35755832

Targeted visas for specific areas and nothing more.

This whole "we need immigration to pay for our pensions and support the elderly" line is a duplicitous quarter-truth at best. The reality is that if Germany wanted to maintain a TSR (Total Support Ratio) close to what it had in the early 1990s it would have to inflate its population to something like 250,000,000 by 2050. Numerous, mutually reinforcing studies have stated, hell, even the UN themselves have stated, that mass immigration is not a solution to aging populations.

I mean perhaps the most obvious reason as to why it isn't is that, because immigrant fertility declines inter-generationally, by allowing huge settlement of immigrants in the first place you're basically building up another, even bigger demographic "aging population" bubble for further down the road.

There is absolutely no sound economics behind mass immigration and never was. The entire purpose from an economic perspective is textbook neo-liberalism: Namely to inflate the population in order to create larger domestic markets to push the debt-fueled consumption economy forward. There's nothing productive or efficient or smart about this, it's lunacy in an age like ours.

In short, go back to reading the Economist you armchair pleb.
>>
>>35755984
>the elites want a caliphate
The elites want cheap labour that doesnt complain about workers rights. They're just too retarded to see the consequences
>>
>>35756005
I said it's what they WANT not what they need. It's a shortsighted 'solution' but the elite dont care.
>>
>>35755929
Except America funds those Sunnis lol
>>
>>35756013
>cheap labour

They don't even want that, see:

>>35756005

They want a debt-saddled consumer class. Western economies are driven by debt-consumption. Buying shit half of which has zero value-add occurring here in order to push up GDP. Because the entire system is structured around debt, GDP needs to grow because a line of credit in of itself is merely the expectation of future growth.

That's the "economic" reason behind mass immigration.
>>
>>35755929
They're not called sunniggers for no reason pal.

As someone familiar with the MENA region I've got no sympathy for them. When IS first emerged they were quite happy to support IS provided they stuck to massacring Christians, Shias and other minority groups. Don't believe for a second Sunnis cared about non-Sunnis. It's only when IS personally started to inconvenience them that they started playing victim.
>>
>>35755982
Thats some extreme mental gymnastics. Rounding up from 36 to 40 is competely normal.
Also 36% of under 5 year olds being migrants is horrific no matter their exact background .
>>
Arab exmuslim here. The only good thing about this is that people are finally seeing what Islam as an ideology can lead up to (along with other factors but this is the main one). My only worries are the people who end up hating on brown people in general instead of the ideology.
>>
>>35756103
>My only worries are the people who end up hating on brown people in general instead of the ideology.

Don't worry. We hate both.
>>
[Comment removed under M-103]
>>
File: sad_pepe.jpg (23KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
sad_pepe.jpg
23KB, 385x385px
>>35756124
w-why do you hate me anon...
it's enough being hated by my own kind for my lack of beliefs
>>
>>35755061
while that is shitty, a motion is not a bill and the vote is mostly to nominate the thing for judicial review. It is not law. Yet.
>>
>>35756058
>Also 36% of under 5 year olds being migrants is horrific no matter their exact background .
So if that 36% was entirely white would you still class it as 'horrific'?
>>
>>35755758
Well, I hope it's not Islam that you value, as that would make you a

(((retard)))
[*spoiler}
hard-to-understand individual; in Islam, opressing women and keeping them low is part of good manner.
>>
>spend twenty minutes a few days ago explaining to my family why voting for the so-called "far right" european parties is the best choice we have and that they're being tricked by the media pulling on their heartstrings
>patiently explain why restrictive immigration policies are good
>they tell me I might be right and we spend some time discussing things from a new angle, we end up agreeing on most issues
fast forward to today
>hear my mother on the phone with my aunt talking about how "we can't let the far right get elected" and how "people are falling for it because of hate and intolerance"

kill me
>>
>>35756103
>The only good thing about this is that people are finally seeing what Islam as an ideology can lead up to

They won't. People are bending over backwards to deny any connection between Islam and terrorism.
>>
>>35754828
Get used to it Christcuck
>>
>>35756257
All you learned today is that women lie to eachother constantly to look like the better person according to the public narrative.

This is how Brexit and Trump snuck through despite crashing in the polls. These people say one thing and vote another.
>>
>>35756103
Whites don't care about what you believe in fellow atheist-arabbro they'll always hate you cuz you're brown
>>
The left loves Islam because the vast majority of its followers are sandniggers, and in liberal ideology anyone who is brown is perfect and can do no wrong. These people would celebrate a Muslim personally caving in the head of their mother with their rock and raping their daughters because diversity and tolerance are so good and cool. They would cheer on the sandnigger and beg for more immigration, more refugees, MORE DIVERSITY while watching him tear apart their daughter's cunt with a knife. Meanwhile a white man can't even blink without being called a hateful, bigot, redneck piece of shit.
>>
File: Devil.jpg (3KB, 110x125px) Image search: [Google]
Devil.jpg
3KB, 110x125px
>>35754828
>tfw live in shitty eastern europe
>tfw too shitty for muslims to come here

You just need to make your country shitty and the problem is gone
>>
>>35754828
So is everyone else. What can be done?
>>
>>35756304
I know that's her actual opinion though, she was just pretending to agree with me. She's going to end up voting for the left's candidate or not voting at all, like every single cunt she knows.

Thing is my father's the same and won't change his way of seeing things either, if I start getting too dismissive of migrants he'll tell me I'm an asshole with no empathy and I can't respond to that.

Everyone in my family aside from my grandfather and uncle are bluepilled as fuck (as in, "religion of peace, Trump is literally the devil" bluepilled) but I at least wanted my parents to see things from another angle.
>>
File: vosiku139f7y.jpg (21KB, 429x451px) Image search: [Google]
vosiku139f7y.jpg
21KB, 429x451px
>tfw muslims are primitive subhuman animals but they are still light years ahead of the west when it comes to their views of women

roasties shouldn't be given rights why can't anyone see this?
>>
File: 1487478490484.jpg (217KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
1487478490484.jpg
217KB, 600x596px
>>35756103
>>35756166
>>35756283
>>35756324
There are lots of white Muslims in Bosnia and they are just normal people who go about their business and don't hurt anyone.

Islam is just another stupid religion but that isn't inherently worse than any other Abrahamic religion. It's bad, but the real problem is sandniggers. It is in their genes to be primitive, violent retards.

Think about that you fucking shitskins. White people even do Islam better than you.
>>
>>35756393

There's differnet forms of Islam. Some are more prone to Jihad than others. The Sunni Middle-East version spread by Saudi Arabia is very Jihadish.
>>
File: water.jpg (47KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
water.jpg
47KB, 480x360px
>>35756393
Religious violence in the middle east was minimal throughout the 20th century and only picked up in the 80s. So your point doesn't really stand is largely an autistic /pol tier argument.
>>
>>35756385
We need to spread the message. Normies will only hop on the train when it's "trendy" to do so, so let's make it "trendy". Fuck roasts.
>>
File: 1482618714423.jpg (16KB, 252x292px) Image search: [Google]
1482618714423.jpg
16KB, 252x292px
>>35756407
>prone to Jihad
>Jihadish

It's a Holy War, not an infectious disease or status condition.
>>
>>35756462
>minimal

Part of the reason for the Arab Revolt was that the Arabs felt that after various reforms, like the Tanzimat Reforms, the Turks weren't actually "real muslims" anymore.

Not to mention the violence unleashed by Muslims in their conquest of the Gulf, North Africa, Iberia, Asia Minor, Persia, Northern India etc.
>>
Fuckin sick of it. My AP world history class spent more than half the class talking about modern islam. Stupid political indoctrination
>>
File: 1360009370419.png (196KB, 400x295px) Image search: [Google]
1360009370419.png
196KB, 400x295px
>>35754970
>Europe complains about migrants
>Doesn't enforce border control
>actually welcomes them instead

nigger you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>35756378
>wahhhhh why won't people listen to MY indoctrinationation

If you think you can "redpill" your parents you're fucking retarded and more than likely underage. Would you give up your beliefs just because your kid told you they were wrong?
>>
It's funny here in Vancouver cause while all the whites are a bunch of retarded hipster cucks, the asians who make up the majority of the population all fucking hate muslims and are racist as fuck

I'm screwed either way but I'd rather stay a Chinese colony than be surrounded by towelheads
>>
>>35756535
>Arab revolt
>The revolt which didn't take place in any Arab city except Medina
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Revolt

Going off this there were probably more Arabs in the Ottoman forces than there were allied with the British.

>Not to mention the violence unleashed by Muslims in their conquest of the Gulf, North Africa, Iberia, Asia Minor, Persia, Northern India etc.

The Roman empire began in Italy yet expanded all the way Hadrian wall to Persia, what's the difference?
>>
>>35756639
>indoctrinationation
I'm just trying to give them a different point of view
It's not indoctrination if it's backed up by rational arguments; if anything, biased journalism should be considered indoctrination.
It's not very hard to figure out that maybe european immigration policies have failed. I'm not asking them to go full natsoc, just to realize that the right isn't a boogeyman and that maybe islam isn't as peaceful as it claims to be.
>>
File: 1490363769006.jpg (250KB, 880x580px) Image search: [Google]
1490363769006.jpg
250KB, 880x580px
>r9k doesn't want this
Fucking liars.
>>
>>35756695
The women being treated like shit aspect doesn't bother me, but I don't want them to pray in the streets or make everything halal
>>
>>35756689
No, you're trying to influence their action through rhetoric.
Just because it's rational doesn't mean it isn't indoctrination. The best indoctrination is held up by its own internal logic, like Communism and any religion.
Unfortunately most right winged parties in Europe are closer to feels over reals Nazis than an alternative to mainstream political parties.
>>
>>35756793
You're right but what does that change?
These parties do represent an alternative, if only because they're the only ones to wish to break with the current direction Europe is taking.
It doesn't take a genius to realize that the set of values islam brings to the table is incompatible with Europe and breeds conflict and civil unrest.
>>
>>35756847
>incompatible with Europe

There is no prevalent values system that can be applied to all of Europe.
>>
>>35756868
Western Europe if you want. Or on an individual basis, France and Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark
>>
>>35755428

Ahhh, but you forget, you collosal fucking cuck, about certain things that make your argument problematic

>Citing figures from earlier times when there were MORE, not LESS, issues on the table is no defence of the absolute mudslime that is bringing it to the table RIGHT NOW
>These other terrorists were actually fighting over shit that mattered, objectively, such as "having your own nation" or "completely overturning an entire system of economic organization". Generally someone, somewhere had actually been wronged, whether you agree with their shit or not. Meanwhile your modern muzzie is annoyed because he cannot inshalaha has halah-ballah in a nation HE WAS NOT FUCKING INVITED TO and order to perpetuate his iron age, shit-tier philosophy
>A large reason that the kill rate is lower now is because our societies have no become fucking panopticons of government surveillance. The amount of murders committed by el muzzie is nowhere NEAR the amount they actually TRY to commit, which says something about integration does it not
>And
>Despite all this
>Muzzie terrorism is on the rise.

Congrats on your "makes you think, huh racists" infographic. It is actually a useful graph for having an involved argument about violence, surveillance, "too rosy" pictures of our past....but it says FUCK ALL about whether islam is fucking garbage or not. Which it is.

Now fuck off.
>>
>>35756868
This is sophistry.
Nobody wants too see violent bearded fucks behave like scum and push their shitty religion and pedophile prophet on everyone else. That is common sense.
>>
>>35755617

What are you talking about you utter KEK.

The complete OPPOSITE APPROACH IN BRITFAGGIA (my home and native land) has ALSO led to huge ghettos of inshalalalalalalalalalalaalal ali I'll-do-what-I-want baba's.

We DO NOT have these problems with hindus from india.

Why not just admit that ISLAM is the fucking problem?>
>>
>>35754828

Just want to say on this whole topic...

Anyone else here in the west looking forward to a "certain day" when there will be penal battalions for people of a "certain" point of view who have done "certain" things to push unrestrained aspects of a liberal economy and unrestrained aspects of immigration...

Fighting in the streets

Many "mass" actions

Free helicopter rides etc?
>>
>>35754828
Everyone is anon, even islam
>>
>>35755741
>The only people who have been consistently opposed to foreign interventionism in the west are people on the hard right.
that's retarded, there were lots of voices on either side that opposed for instance the Iraq invasion, I myself consider myself left but I think Blair and Bush should be trialed as war criminals

>I don't actually expect them to integrate and never did. The notion of culture as some vague amorphous thing that arises from the ether is a liberal concept. Culture comes from distinct ethnic groups, introducing another ethnic group into the mix by definition creates cultural conflict
yeah I guess that's correct, I too don't believe in 'cultural assimilation' and I don't think it's something that we should strive for, but I also think monoculturalism is a relict of the past and free movement of people across nations will eventually become a norm

I also don't think culture is this static concept linked strictly to ethnicity, it's more of a source of identity that can be drawn from various sources which can change over time - in the UK for instance there's often a disparity between the young generation of muslims and the traditional elderly, and many british muslims themselves find solidarity with the nation and identify themselves as strictly british

I guess what I'm basically saying is that I don't think any terror attack can be attributed to a simple 'cultural conflict' and there's no solution to be found in futile attempts to revert monoculturalism
>>
>>35756920
This is the best you've got?
>>
>>35757632

>Oh my god my poor asshole. I tried to shout him down as a racist with my graph and he pointed out flaws in the graph! How can I virtue signal with this much cum in my bowels?

Don't worry, m8. Just take your graph to fbook :^)
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.