[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1486090536262.png (55KB, 205x245px) Image search: [Google]
1486090536262.png
55KB, 205x245px
Every girl ive ever been interested in has turned me down. No girl has ever been interested in me. What's the point in living, my existence is meaningless and I will never amount to anything.
Give me one reason to not kill myself
i'm
>beta
>skinny with no muscles
>an idiot
>a coward
>I cant stand up for myself

please god, end me.
>>
At least you're not an African drinking AIDS water and actually, literally, dying inside. At least you have a warm bed, house, internet, clean water, fast food, etc. Suicide is a waste of time, effort, love, and most of all, life. Suicide is never the answer. If anyone ever tells you to kill yourself, ignore and possibly roast them. You have power. You have strength. I believe in you. Don't kill yourself. From all of the positive people on this site, don't do it.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1480459692013.jpg (41KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1480459692013.jpg
41KB, 640x640px
>>35753668
How old are you anon?
I won't say it gets better over time, but you learn to live with yourself
>>
>>35753781
>programming kitten
>bringing up africans

SJW confirm

>>35753790
>>
I am pure republican, no SJW here anon
>>
>>35753668
no one actually matters and nothing actually means anything. You need to watch currently airing anime so you have something to look forward to otherwise you have nothing to convince yourself to not commit suicide
>>
>starved for human contact
>go to the dentist for a cleaning
>this is the first time in years that someone has touched me
>his chest gently presses against the top of my head as he begins cleaning my teeth
>he talks in a soothing manner, lets me know if i need a break at any point to raise my hand
>feel safe and calm for the first time in so long
>start tearing up while in the chair
>thank fuck for the sunglasses they made me wear
>he finishes cleaning my teeth and i dont want it to end
>he asks if im ok and i nod and mumble thank you
>have to go back in six months and can't wait
>realize how pathetic that is and have been crying on and off over it since that day
i'm not gay, just very lonely
>>
File: 1477633001012.jpg (18KB, 738x738px) Image search: [Google]
1477633001012.jpg
18KB, 738x738px
>>35753668
Sometimes I go out for walks, late at night. I used to do this more frequently but something happened in texas.

Anyway, I find its often a really good way to clear my head a bit. When I get home I quickly fall asleep. Every once in a while, I'll just sit and look up at the sky. Doesn't matter if it's cloudy, or polluted by the many lights of the city. It's about the peace I find in solitude. Even more rare is the feeling of being in the company of a dear friend, I've devoted all this time to these many night walks and sometimes feel that setting as an entity of its own, perhaps one that would look favourably upon me, and have some unseen power to shape some aspect of my life for the better.

Call me a madman, but I sleep softly each night I experience such things.
>>
>>35753905
Lmfaooo Anon that's so sad desu.
>>
>>35753905
How is your relationship with your father? how long since the last time your father gave you a hug?
>>
>>35753668
let me guess: you're 19?
you still have another 10 years to improve, faggot
>>
>>35753905
you know you can also pay people to cuddle you right. Sounds like you could use some affection.
>>
>>35753668
>women being interested in you equates to amounting to something
You don't need females to validate your existence, man. That's just a warped way of looking at life.
>>
>>35753781
>the "you can't be depressed because some people have it worse than you" meme

by that logic, you can't be happy because some people have it better than you
>>
>>35754848
this. its sad how much power you give women over you. their judgement is worthless to begin with anyway but even if it werent you shouldnt give away your freedom like that.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.