[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do chad get to have sex but im 28 year old virgin? i made

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: autist.jpg (73KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
autist.jpg
73KB, 960x720px
why do chad get to have sex but im 28 year old virgin? i made eharmony, tinder, okcupid and try every clothing and hairstyle and girls dont even respond. is it because im not confident enough
>>
i know this isnt you but holy fuck shave that facial hair and maybe things'll work better for you
>>
>>35753651
>is it because im not confident enough
The fact that you have to ask that means you are not.
>>
>>35753651
It's literally becuase there's always someone better.
>>
>>35753651
STFU Alexander Layko you had a girlfriend. Nobodies fault that you are the one who fucked it up but you you stupid beta loser.
>>
File: 1490287740426.jpg (54KB, 720x610px) Image search: [Google]
1490287740426.jpg
54KB, 720x610px
>>35753651
It's because 80% of women chase the top 20% of men and refuse to settle for anything less(because they don't have to)

This should be common knowledge by now. Lurk more ffs.
>>
>>35753651

you are a literal neckbeard

why
>>
>>35753770
the beard isn't even that badly groomed. The neckline is a little low but it wouldn't be overtly horrible if it weren't so FUCKING patchy.
>>
>>35753827
>>35753770
But we agree, its the beard.

OP, its the beard. It looks fucking strange. Shave that shit and pretend it never existed. Delete all photos of you with beard.
>>
You aren't bad looking at all, but you definitely need to change up the facial hair.
How tall are you?
>>
File: neck.webm (29KB, 128x150px) Image search: [Google]
neck.webm
29KB, 128x150px
>>35753651
You need to ascend. You need come to peace with your virgnity. You need accept your current situation. You need accept yourself, so you can be accepted by others.
In other words, you look like desperate needy lonely virgin, and girls can smell it. Become "i am virgin and what about it?" guy and pussy will follow.
But i might be wrong friendo ;^]
>>
>>35753850
yeah man. And it wouldn't hurt to actually smile a bit either. I could even see you being chad material.
>>
>>35753651

To me, that is the definition of an autism beard. The inexplicably shaved moustache is key.
>>
>>35753651
Stop it Alexander. You keep making yourself look bad the more you make these videos. It doesn't matter if you are joking or not. You will still look like a beta creep if you are joking. So stop it now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVQ2AhNqll8

Even as beta as many on here are they don't go doing shit like this.
>>
I tried OkCupid. I fired off a message to every person who came up a good match, literally zero replies.
>You are a 99% match with this person
>Hey, I see we have a lot in common, I see you like x y and z, I like those things too! What do you think about a and b?
>Crickets
>>
>>35754091

you think the average girl on tinder who swipes left on his creepy face know about or care about these youtube videos? the problem isn't his beliefs, religion, attitude, confidence, etc. his problem is he looks like a rapist and pedophile. on a genetic level. have you ever been somewhere with your friend and suddenly some guy just walks into the room. he doesn't fit in. everyone knows but no one wants to say anything. yeah.
>>
File: umadbro.png (526KB, 593x594px) Image search: [Google]
umadbro.png
526KB, 593x594px
>>35754108

She probably didn't even open your message because the picture wasn't this guy. She doesn't give a fuck about compatibility.
>>
>>35754124
That still doesn't matter. He doesn't have to act like this much of a sperg. Look at the anger in some of his videos. He clearly isn't doing himself any good doing that.
>>
>>35754140
Fucking women are dumb as bricks.

Does any wgirl honestly expect a guy like pic related to be looking for women on the fucking internet?

That guy could go to any club in the world and effortless choose among free pussy.
>>
>>35754191
>That guy could go to any club in the world and effortless choose among free pussy.

And he could also swipe on his choice of top tier roasties.
>>
>>35754237

chad lives life on easy mode
>>
>>35753742
Keep spreading that lie. It will increase the amount of gullible permavirgins.
>>
>>35754191
If he has confidence. That guy is rather ugly, but even if you lack in the looks department you can compensate with charisma.
>>
>>35753651
Learn to type properly for one thing.
>>
>>35753651
Try to sleep more so you don't look tired, try to look more happy or less depressed, either wear a t shirt or hoodie, but not a combination, go to a barber and ask them to give you your regular haircut but ask to try something similar but different, also do the same with your beard, don't shave it entirely but make it look better
>>
>>35754191
>That guy could go to any club in the world and effortless choose among free pussy.
You're out of your time. These days, internet and dating apps are THE most popular means of finding company, even among perfect chads. At least at the point they grow up a bit to have a career and have no time to hang out at clubs to wait for the perfect pussy arrive. In the internet the selection is A LOT wider, and you do not have to waste time hanging out. So internet is a lot more efficient, for anyone.
>>
>>35754191
Presentation, hombre. Online dating is shit because it boils down to a good picture and good looks.
Anyone is better off meeting people through friends and trying to score that way.
I cannot complain myself, been out on dates via OKC and met people through friends so I know I'm not bad looking and that some select women out there pay attention to what you write in a profile (just lazy about everything atm), but for god's sake, do not come off as desperate, or it will show. Women detect it better than dogs smell fear.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.