[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he doesn't like rain or fog explain yourself, norman

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

>he doesn't like rain or fog

explain yourself, norman
>>
Rain is too cozy
>>
I love the sound of rain hitting the roof and windows, especially as I'm crying myself to sleep
>>
>>35753186
>he likes rain
normie
>>
File: 1452161125531.png (129KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1452161125531.png
129KB, 300x300px
>says he likes rain
>hurries toward the nearest shelter whenever he's caught in a storm
>>
>fog
Idc
>rain
love. Especially with thunder.
>>
>>35753186
i always slow my pace when its raining i want to enjoy it all
i hate coming to home and changin clothes tho
>>
>>35753186
I hate having wet socks/shoes

If I invested in some quality rainboots then yeah I'd love the rain
>>
i live for rain

every time it comes down i run out with a chair and sit there in the middle of wherever i am until it stops, or just stand there and stare at the sky

i like the rain because of the sound, the overcast shade of sky, the clouds, the feeling, the atmosphere, it feels like the world is a little more open and welcoming, safe and comforting, makes a little more sense, all of the people swarming around in the claustrophobic heat go for shelter and leave me by myself to connect with the sky i never get to see and i hate the sun because it's a cunt and i have sensitive eyes, and i also like to see how the rain sounds in all different areas to find the ideal location for soaking in the moment

when it's particularly storming i feel as if my life suddenly has meaning and my entire body lights up, just wanna run out there in the middle of a tornado and get swallowed up and spat out in some other dimension called "FUCK" thats full of little alien people that talk in ebonic braille and eat where they shit and shit where they eat, but its always raining so at least i could sit in a chair until my body rots away into a skeleton and then crawl back up my mother's vagina and ask god for an umbrella, return as a tadpole in the lakes of hell and control the weather from the mantle because that's the only job for a runt like me in the underworld, the mantle has lots of books about eating ass, i'd rain down volcanic fire forever until all the sun people are melted and we can dance for awhile upon leaving our caves as the rain people until the dinosaurs come back and swallow us all, steal our bikes and hack our computers
>>
>>35753673
rain also makes everything appear and smell fresh af
>>
File: p5.jpg (55KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
p5.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
>>35753186
h-how did you know my name was Norman?
>>
Only those summer time rains. Basically when its hot and confy, and the rain just cools you down, but you don't feel cold.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.