[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe your ideal life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 18

File: tumblr_okvhbxXWYC1rkg1tuo1_540.jpg (122KB, 540x699px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okvhbxXWYC1rkg1tuo1_540.jpg
122KB, 540x699px
What would your fantasy life look like if you could simply will it into being?

I'm thinking more along the lines of realism (e.g. "I'd travel around the universe with my best friends Odin and Master Chief" would be cool but not really what I'm going for) but I mainly just want to hear what other robots' fantasy lives look like. Job? Relationship? Kids?

Here's mine:
> teaching/professorial position at a small university
> somewhere in the US
> several books published in my field
> workday consists of teaching and research/writing with lots of committee meetings and conferences mixed in

> have a qt wife who i met/married before i got my position
> shares my sense of humor, attitude toward life, convictions and disposition, etc.
> she might work as a teacher or a librarian or really anything she likes, i would support anything
> she is faithful and loving but not in the doting, super-affectionate mold
> just come home every day and hang out with her and mostly do our own thing but sometimes do our own thing together

> have two daughters
> would name them scarlett (child #1) and genevieve (child #2)
> put them in weirdo alternative schools (montessori, waldorf, etc.) for as long as i can to make sure they turn out cerebral and fucking weird like me
> have a small dog and name it theo

> keep a collection of /vr/ material and retro 90s tech somewhere in our house/apartment/whatever
> old CRTs, ancient vidya, etc.
> show it to my kids
> they probably wouldn't care
> but over time they'd come to think of it as endearing and perhaps a little interesting

> don't make a ton of money but earn enough combined to keep our kids fed and going to good schools

This is really depressing but there it is.

I will give everyone ITT a (You) for as long as I'm awake.
>>
>>35752462
either a job in dumb video games or a job where i can help people on an individual or group level, whatever the hell that means

come home to a cute wife who genuinely loves me for who i am, thinks i'm a great human being

eventually have kids

in other words i'm going to be lonely forever

for the record i'm not trying to imply i'm some amazing person, but i'd really like to be, i'd love to be someone people look up to and respect
>>
>compose music for films that I like while also having a band of my own.
>have a good amount of time to read and learn things I desire to learn
>have an extensive record collection and library
>have a wife who is affectionate and motherly but not obnoxiously so, who is also a good mother to our children
>we're on very similar wavelengths in terms of character, sexuality, child rearing, etc.
>we live in a rural area or at least a nice and cozy suburban area
>wife can be stay at home mom and I can be home a lot too

That's all I want from life tbqh
>>
>Comfy job maybe an Electrician but maybe not
>Other than that complete Hikikomori
>only online friends
>small comfy apartment in a safe area full of vidya and anime
>>
File: frog.gif (825KB, 408x512px) Image search: [Google]
frog.gif
825KB, 408x512px
Making small indie games with a artsy girlfriend while we both shut ourselves in at home and get horny every other hour.
>>
>>35752462
You have almost the exact same fantasy life as me, I want to teach accounting and economics at a small university, have a qt wife and have two daughters (first named alice, second named lucy), and i want to have a collection of classic literature
>>
>live in my own house with a Jacuzzi bathtub and walk in closet
>Best friend as my room mate
>Sugar daddy relationship on the side
>Work as a sommelier at a high end restaurant
>Travel by myself across Europe and Asia
>Disneyland annual pass
>A pet Greyhound and some pet rats
>Live the comfy life wearing cute things and playing video games
>>
>>35752462
That is actually comfy OP. I wish you best in achieving it. Any chance you'll make it happen?
>>
>>35752462
Doing some sort of scientific research at a university or something and having a person who values me to come home to. I don't care how much I would make and don't care how many luxuries I would own and don't care how successful I was at my job.
>>
>>35752462
>have a husband to dote upon
>have an office job, working IT
>four children
>would maybe quit my office job to care for the children
>raise them in Canada, my home country
>go on lots of trips with my husband, keep the passion and affection in my life
>have a Christian household
>go paintballing and hunting with my husband and kids
>teach my kids how to sew and cook
>enrol them in dance and sports and gymnastics
>stay fit and healthy, be a good role model for my kids
>play d&d with my children and husband

I just want a nice, cozy housewife and/or office worker lifestyle. I have no real ambitions other than being a good wife and mother of more than three children.
>>
>>35752462
>Have friends
Nothing else
>>
>>35752462
I just wish I was a cis girl that's all.
>>
Have enough money to live in a 1 bedroom shack with decent internet and get drunk every day until I die.
>>
File: 1476883643397.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476883643397.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
>>35752462
I've posted both of these before since my life is shit and I enjoy the escapism the first has been my dream for as long as I remember but I've given up on since failing out cs at uni and being unable to get even a code monkey job to get my foot in the door.
>be a game director
>work for a well known company establishing my name
>eventually leave and start my own company
>get dedicated fan base like some sort of kojima/taro/todd
>live out my life comfy telling my stories through my games

alternatively
>open small coffee shop/cafe
>live in cozy apartment in some big city, maybe even above the shop
>make enough to live comfy
>find a qt wife and get married
>spend days working and nights having cuddling sex with cute wife
>make enough money from the shop to never have to worry
>eventually have 2 kids
>send them to college
>write books on the side
>live out life being comfy

neither will ever happen
>>
>alone in a remote and barely furnished house
>possibly a cabin
>a small library spilling over with classics and reference books
>a fireplace, next to it a reading chair
>in one corner a table. For both writing and eating
>mainly subsisting on a garden and game, maybe a few small livestock (chickens or something)
>return to town after I feel like I've written enough to publish
>be wiser, more composed, quieter
>meet a girl who makes me remember why I used to care about dating
>we make our life together, go wherever she'd like to go.
>if we separate, I find another sanctuary and write more
>>
>>35752462
I'm too broken for a normal life. In my "fantasy" I would inherit just enough money to never need to leave my room again and can play games and watch movies until the end.
>>
>>35752462
>Own my home, built from scratch by my design
>Ceo of a successful tech company that I built myself, work culture is bants
>Qt stay at home wife/mommy who saved herself for marriage, same views as I, is into all of the same crazy fetishes I'm into
>3-4 kids, preferably all boys and 1 girl, all smart students and never get into trouble
>Job gives me enough time to pursue hobbies/travel
>Enough money to support me, my wife, my kids and all their endeavors

Sounds like a comfy life tbqh, I want that kind of a life
>>
File: armycuck.jpg (287KB, 1242x1236px) Image search: [Google]
armycuck.jpg
287KB, 1242x1236px
>don't have to wagecuck
>can live comfortably
>can shitpost all day with no distractions
>normies don't exist
>>
>>35752836
A dream is a dream no matter what it includes.
>>
File: 1470216926230.png (88KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1470216926230.png
88KB, 350x350px
I haven't really ever put any thought into it beyond the basics..

>weird hentai drawing fujoshit gf
>tiny apartment or small house
>live in a nice area
>close to nice takeaway food and decent enough for night walks
>I've actually learned how to draw
>we make our living off meager patreon and commission bucks
>have a small group of friends we hang out with occasionally to get wasted and watch movies/play games
>she's into fightan games
>we settle all our differences over best of 3's in said fightan games
>occasionally we can do drugs

I just want an easy and simple life with a few people I can care about and a gf I love

I just want to wake up and fuck around while cooking breakfast with a girl before lounging around and eventually getting started on working on commissions and pumping something out for patreons and then having our friends come around and we all get drunk together
>>
>Move to the US, probably somewhere on the east coast
>marry a qt
>get /comfy/ job working in a tech support crew or something of the like
>have some kids
>maybe run a youtube channel on the side
>also travel a lot
>>
>>35752462
from this EXACT moment in my life:
>get my job back
>get an apartment with my roommate
>except by then he will be my boyfriend (again)
>work until November when I finally qualify for free schooling
>take some classes just to get gen eds out of the way, get 2 year
>move with boyfriend to west coast to study at a culinary school for another two years
>meanwhile he will be working on a degree or working a job if that's what he wants
>we both finish our degrees
>he moves with me to Europe for two years of culinary study abroad in France, Spain, Italy, and eastern Europe
>we have a great time, learn lots of new things, have good food and wine
>move back to America after that, back to the beautiful west coast
>buy a house in the wilderness with lots of land, ~20-40 minutes drive outside of a town
>we work together on building a massive garden on our land, growing things like tomatoes, pumpkins, cucumbers, onions, potatoes, and fruit trees as well
>build a tiny vineyard to practice home winemaking
>set up a large area to be our lil apiary so we can save the bees and shit, also we love honey
>create our own awesome products at home like bread, wine, cheese, honey, jam, pickles, salsa, tea, etc
>I open up a restaurant eventually
>I serve fusion dishes
>I sell some of my homemade products at the counter as well
>I sponsor art programs in the community
>I run the business for my entire life, even opening up a few more locations across the country

>I am old now
>I sell my lucrative businesses to some people who loyally worked for me for a long time
>I use the money to open up a senior dog sanctuary to save dogs from euthanasia at shelters
>I spend my retirement cuddling with stinky old dogs and my stinky old boyfriend
>>
Here are your (You)s as promised

>>35752506
>for the record i'm not trying to imply i'm some amazing person
I didn't infer this at any point, not sure why you thought it was something implicit in what you said.
Perhaps the way /r9k/ culture conditions everybody to constantly fight anybody who even suggests a happy thought makes people particularly defensive about this stuff.

>>35752518
It's interesting that you're the only one to mention a career in music. I thought that'd be a big one.
As someone who grew up in a somewhat suburban area, I wonder about how "cozy" it really is. I have a much better sense now that I'm in my (early) 20s what people mean when they say somewhere is "a good place to raise a family" and I agree that that's true for a lot of suburbs, but conversely I hated it growing up. It felt bland and restrictive and I dunno how I'd reconcile those thing if I ever had to.

>>35752561
This is the only one that directly suggests a life of no gf. If that's really what would make you happy then you've probably done a better job of making peace with your life than most of us.

>>35752568
Without revealing my (lack of) power level too much, I have to admit that the "constant sexual barrage" lifestyle sounds fun in theory but in practice would be incredibly exhausting.
Once/if you have sex or even do sexual stuff with someone else you immediately realize that it's a fundamentally different proposition than just fapping--you've gotta worry about your own satisfaction AND someone else's. It can be fun, but it's also a fairly exhausting process.

But hey, more power to you.

>>35752574
I'd want to teach History, given that that's what I'm currently in graduate school studying.
I like the name Lucy a lot. Alice seems kind of old-timey but I think it might hit a renaissance like Emma.

>>35752584
It's kind of funny that the very first thing you know you want, deep down, is a jacuzzi.
>tfw every time you've entered a hot tub it's felt way too hot to be comfy
>>
>own thousands of acres in northern Montana
>house on land, near a road leading to a quiet and boring town
>it's a bungalow with two basement levels
>ground floor is generic kitchen, living room, garage
>basement 1 is my bedroom, computer room, main gun room
>basement 2 is more panic vault
>outside is large clearing surrounding house
>next to house is my personal machine shop
>live alone, waking up and going to sleep on my own schedule that makes no sense to a regular person
>tinker, invent, shoot, test, design, create
>go to town when I need to buy groceries and things not really worth having shipped
>on some odd weekdays, go meet industry reps to start mass producing stuff I make up
>depending of how well said things go, maybe expand machine shop with another building to have employees under my direction

Honestly it's not much different than how I live now except I don't own land, don't have my own business, and live on a "regular" schedule. Not so bad all things considered, even when the wageslaving is sucking the life out of me.
>>
>>35752462
>> have two daughters
What the fuck is with 4chan's obsession with only daughters? It's fucking creepy.
>>
>>35752634
Nothing I have described about my ideal life is technically impossible. As I mentioned in >>35753112 I'm actually in graduate school, so there's like a 1% chance of me becoming a real life professor instead of a 0% chance.

I have no idea where I would find a gf or how any of that stuff would play out, though. But it's not technically impossible, which is about the best I can say for myself.

>>35752635
> I don't care how much I would make and don't care how many luxuries I would own and don't care how successful I was at my job.
This is a big part of my fantasy life too. I just want enough money that the people I care about won't go hungry or homeless and I can give them a decent shot at life. I don't require any kind of luxurious lifestyle.
Sciences aren't my field at all but if that's your sort of thing, you have the added benefit that lots of private companies (even the government, sorta) hire researchers to do the same stuff so there are lots of opportunities, even if the cost of entry is prohibitive.

>>35752643
4 kids is a lot. If you really want to push 4 babbies out of your vagina I guess rock on, dude, but I'd feel weird wanting that out of my wife. Interesting that it's something you specifically want.

I said I'd want 2 kids in the OP but I'd be happy with just one, to be honest. It's not me who has to be pregnant with the things so I wouldn't want to impose too much on that front.

>>35752656
This might be the most attainable post ITT

>>35752665
TRAP POSTERS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
jk anon, sorry you have a penis

>>35752697
I guess this one also doesn't involve gf but there is something strangely comfy about the alcoholic hermit lifestyle. Kind of a call of the unknown that we occasionally feel on this board.

>>35752796
I'd think running a cafe full-time would be stressful, but your kids would have an objectively cool life living in an apartment above your family-operated cafe so that's neat.
>>
>>35752462
>Have the ability to write about any subject that calls in screenplay format
>Have the ability, knowledge, connections and funds to shoot my own films (basically be a Hollywood Director)
>Be successful at it
>Branch off into other ventures
>Have the ability, knowledge, connections and funds to branch off into other ventures
>Be a successful inventor as well
>Become a billionaire before I die
>Have sex with no bitches
>Marry no bitches
>Have no kids
>At the end of my life give all the money to charity
>>
>finish biochem degree and get a decent job
>have a loving husband
>we think about children but probably never have any
>live in a small house with a big garden
>have a big old bathtub I can stew in
>my husband and I cook dinner together most nights
>we smoke weed and play video games or watch shitty old TV shows
>I work in my garden, he has his own hobbies, maybe some type of artist
>he calls me cute pet names I pretend to hate
>we end up with all manner of strange animals because I can't turn away strays
>>
>>35753237
>I'd think running a cafe full-time would be stressful
Which is why I'd want it to be small, the town I went to uni in had a perfectly comfy cafe that was small, quite and always calm but somehow still stayed open until the owner retired, they only way it gets stressful is if you go to big to the point that you need a staff and not just 1-2 other people to run it.
>>
>don't make a ton of money
Lmao what a pleb
>>
>>35753251
>>we end up with all manner of strange animals because I can't turn away strays
Cuckin' niggas with rover
>>
File: e16.jpg (40KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
e16.jpg
40KB, 300x300px
>>35752462
>6'8 260lbs black turbochad with a 9 inch peepee
>accomplished my childhood dream of playing basketball for shekels
>lots of shekels
>lots and LOTS of shekels
>btfo everyone effortlessly
>have qt bf(male)
>always on TV attentionwhoring with my edgy opinions
>retire in my 30s after getting one of them BILLION dollar shoe deals

tfw you will never be an edgy attentionwhoring gay LeBron
>>
In my fantasy life, I'd be an airline pilot with a six figure salary. I'd have a wife and kids to come home to and they'd be forgiving and accommodating of my work schedule which demands that I spend 19 days on, 19 days off. They'd know that I do it for them as much as I do it for me.

My wife and I would have a type of relationship that's focused on mutual success and happiness. There would be no "bound by the grace of god" shit. I'd just want to be able to birth someone of my blood and shape their life for success, just as much as my wife does. We'd realize that that's the only real goal of courting and procreation. We'd put in as much work as we need to make sure our child/children have successful futures and are as rational and as open-minded as we are. Whether or not that means staying together once our child (or children) grow is up to how things are between us. The end goal for both of us is to live life happy and not live life due to prescribed traditions. I just want to be able to fuck more than one person after I have a child and be mature about it, is all.

My hobbies would include having a motorcycle, a personal library, a nice, well-equipped kitchen and a music room with a nice sound system.

I want to make enough money to live out these dreams. If I don't, then I'll find something else that'd make me happy.
>>
>>35752814
Related to the remote-living thing:
I recently got really into watching a documentary series on the like 7 people who live in hand-made cabins in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. It's incredible comfy and people have no idea this show exists because it's marketed as a boring Alaska reality TV show when, in reality, it's mostly quiet nature shots and occasional interviews with the people who live there. The biggest event during an entire season is that some guy shoots a moose, which will feed him for the whole winter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaxD6Qh5d3Q
Ignore the shitty editing. Might be something you resonate with (remoteness, self-sufficiency), maybe not.

>>35752836
Maybe the process of repairing your life could involve a deeper consideration of what else might make you happy?
Not trying to be a psychologist but this would be a pretty simple thought exercise that involves no real discomfort nor any obligation to actually do anything.
Basically, what >>35753058 said.

>>35752977
> saved herself for marriage [...] is into all of the same crazy fetishes I'm into
kek
But hey, it's your fantasy.

It's kinda interesting how the tech startup CEO dream has permeated culture in a relatively short period of time.

>>35753030
>normies don't exist
Do you really want life to be like IRL Wizardchan?

>>35753064
I've always wanted to learn how to draw but that takes such a backseat to all of the other things I want to do but know I never will. Interesting that it's at the forefront of your dream life.

>breakfast
When I envision what contented, married life looks like, it always comes back to an image of cooking breakfast while my partner lounges around in pajamas.

No idea how this came to be, but I've always had that image in my head.

>>35753129
Personally, it's because I am a dude and grew up a dude and remember what a shit I was.
Not a daughter-fucking thing, just want to avoid the experience of raising someone who would be like the child I was.
>>
File: 1487921352140.jpg (76KB, 883x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487921352140.jpg
76KB, 883x1024px
>Pope calls for a crusade to take back the holy land
>start working out
>get drafted
>deus vult over to europe
>die fighting sandniggers, leaving a beautiful and relatively innocent corpse before I get on in years and make serious mistakes like drugs or otherwise
That's literally it. I'm just so tired of living, friends, and I can't muster the courage to off myself.
>>
>spend this summer in france
>fall in love
>do it like bonnie and clyde for a year
>attain martial glory
>breed
>home in texas, summer in france
>patrician distractions
>go out in a blaze of glory when I can't take it anymore
>publish memoirs posthumously
>>
>>35753251
That's sweet and hits many of my ideals, I have a biochem degree but haven't been able to find work, I'm definitely not an artist but I have my own passionate hobbies, I like the idea of having children but I don't personally want to because I believe it's better to never be born than to be forced into existence, I enjoy weed, I like cozy small living places more than large ones, pet names are great, I like animals especially dogs

(don't expect a response after this from me, going to bed now, just crazy how much overlap there is of me and your fantasy)
>>
>>35753067
I've always thought of tech support as the kind of thing that sounds comfy because I know I could competently do it, but everybody who works in it in real life seems to think it's horrible. YMMV.

>>35753079
It's kind of sad that this opens with regaining parts of your life rather than creating new paths, but I understand how wanting to return to something that made sense/was comfortable is eminently appealing.

That's a lot of countries to go to culinary school in.

>I spend my retirement cuddling with stinky old dogs and my stinky old boyfriend

You never get married?

>>35753122
Do they still have thousand-acre plots for sale? Not to make your fantasy unattainable or whatever but I guess I have no real sense of space out in the real West (I lived in Colorado for a little bit once but Boulder is not Montana).

It's really interesting that you focused on the house/space itself rather than the more abstract details of your life. Not sure what that says (if anything) but it's genuinely interesting to me how different anons took this prompt different directions.

>>35753248
Not a director, but whenever I think of creative types (e.g. not Tesla or Newton) who actively didn't want gf/sex I always jump to Edward Gorey
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Gorey
Not a director but maybe interesting if you haven't already heard of him.

>>35753251
It's kind of interesting how many anons (presumably male and female) have mentioned a garden. I'd never even considered that, but the more I think about the more I do agree it would be comfy.

>>35753279
The flipside is that if your cafe is so successful (i.e. the food is so good) that people start coming in just to try it, you'll be understaffed!
A good problem to have, I guess.

>>35753306
Does happiness come from money itself or the things money allows you to access?
I have no real love for money but I love the things it allows me to do.
>>
>>35752462
>live in comfy southern finland countryside
>have a nice small home
>really warm, dark and muted colours
>decor is strongly made of highest quality materials like wood, leather and nero marguina marble
>have the most high end gaming pc i could get in finland with game consoles and highest quality home theater set
>mostly live of fast food which i order home once a week but sometimes cook something myself
>have so much money i don't have to work or even get out of my home for the rest of my life
>have my consciousness transferred into a cyborg body.
>the cyborg is a beautiful female but i can change to female version whenever i want to
>have a cyborg waifu, pretty much the same as me bu she doesn't have any humans consciousness
>the cyborg is completely human like and is impossible to distinguish from another human unless dissected
>the cyborg is also way more intelligent, much stronger, faster and has more abundant emotional life than regular humans have
>the cyborgs also don't get sick, they don't get old and are extremely hard to kill because their consciousness is bound to a computer n a secret location.
>just live there, fuck eachother, play vidya and eat fast food
>>
File: 2s9tvyn2v6gy.jpg (84KB, 600x726px) Image search: [Google]
2s9tvyn2v6gy.jpg
84KB, 600x726px
>>35753336
Could end up like pic related

>>35753345
You are (apart from the trans one earlier ITT) the first one to include changes to your physique in your post, which is something I thought people would get to a lot sooner.
Also the first one to mention a sports career, which I also thought would be more popular.

In an alternate timeline I think a fun ideal life would involve being a professional baseball player--not a star or even a starter, but maybe like a backup catcher or someone who's important but not necessarily a spotlight player.

>>35753349
I've always thought being a pilot would be an immensely satisfying job, even though I get that a lot of commercial flying is sitting there and watching autopilot do its thing. The idea of waking up in London and flying into Zurich and going to sleep in Cape Town is super fun to think about.
> I just want to be able to fuck more than one person after I have a child and be mature about it, is all.

This is really interesting and I'd never even considered this before. Probably not my cup of tea but I get why this might be an appealing proposition just from a personal fulfillment perspective.

>>35753377
Do you require the papal sanction from a moral standpoint or is there some reason joining up with the military/a PMC wouldn't allow you to live this out?

>>35753456
I said I'd give everybody ITT a (You), even though I assume you already posted.
Just in case though.
>>
>>35753544
*change to male version.

sorry my bad
>>
>>35753479
>Do they still have thousand-acre plots for sale?
I'm not sure actually, but even if it wasn't that huge I'd very much like a large plot of land. Large enough to shoot on without disturbing anyone; I may love guns but I have no possible reason to bother other people.

>rather than the more abstract details of your life
I think I'm a practical kind of person, I weigh pros and cons of subjective things to make decisions about them as objectively as I can. When trying to describe life, I end up detailing objects, places, actions, time, and other quantifiable things.
>>
>>35753376
>Maybe the process of repairing your life could involve a deeper consideration of what else might make you happy?
Everything makes me uncomfortable and anoxious. If I'm alone then I don't have to feel ashamed in front of others. Video games and internet is like alcohol or drug for others. I do enjoy something from time to time, but it is mostly for to forget about everything.
>>
>>35752462
>omnipotence
>will more brain power to use it effectively
>start a journey in time through my life and create save points at the best moments
>collect this save points through alternate versions of my life
>proceed to uncover inner workings of processes that interest me and try other life choices
I really feel trapped in this meatbag.
>>
>>35753398
Not sure how I missed this one, sorry anon

>do it like bonnie and clyde for a year

Including the violent crime or just living on the lam in general?

>>35753544
>nero marguina marble
This is weirdly specific but interesting.

This is interesting because it doesn't end in a "grow old and die" sort of thing like many/almost all of the others. Kind of a scifi way around that problem but that's a legitimate fear you get to conveniently escape.
Nice.
>>
>meet a nice girl while shopping
>go on a few dates, nothing too crazy, star gazing
>over time, tell her I've always wanted to chart the unknown, how we've been placed in a generation unable to see the next great frontier en masse.
>maybe she feels the same
>drop everything here, go country-hopping
>move to Norway and wander
>build a home away from everyone
>write fantasy novels and read them to my kids, sell them online, farm during the day to support family

Life is pain.
>>
>>35753479
>You never get married?
We don't really believe in marriage, we don't want kids and I see no reason to bring legal issues into a person's relationship.

The idea about living in Europe is to study under chefs, not go to a lot of different countries for school. You can take up apprenticeships and stuff to learn under chefs with different cultural styles.

I guess my life is kind of sad right now though.
Thanks for replying to me.
>>
>>35753591
Where would you be shopping? My fantasy girlfriend would be met in a bookstore when she notices me reading the back cover of something we're both interested in.
>>
>>35753479
>Not a director, but whenever I think of creative types (e.g. not Tesla or Newton) who actively didn't want gf/sex I always jump to Edward Gorey
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Gorey
>Not a director but maybe interesting if you haven't already heard of him.
I'll check his work out. Thanks
>>
>>35753588
it'd be me, my girl, a 2 seater, and a total disregard for "the law"
>>
>>35753588
i thought nero marquina would fit the decor retty well but red griotte seems much better choice.
>>
>>35753559
Yeah I wasn't entirely sure but I pieced it together

>>35753560
That all makes sense, and it's not a value judgment on you either way. Just sort of interesting the philosophical divide between responses which center on how one will feel in the future and those which center on the physical circumstances of their future.

>>35753587
Dude I've always wanted save points as a superpower.
If I could do any kind of superpower that's absolutely what I'd pick.
Vidya has ruined me.

>>35753591
>over time, tell her I've always wanted to chart the unknown, how we've been placed in a generation unable to see the next great frontier en masse.
This is kind of an interesting line in the context of everything else you lay out, given that you don't really "chart the unknown" in a practical sense and thus leave a dream unfulfilled.
Comfy though.

>>35753618
The apprenticeship thing makes sense, you're correct in that I was assuming a more CIA style thing where you go to classes and learn x, y, z

I have personal qualms with the institution and mechanisms of marriage too but I've always felt like, if I was truly in a committed relationship with someone and I did not anticipate that ever ending, I'd bite the bullet and do it. Partially for the taxes/rights & privileges, partially because it's a kind of contractual guarantee of an intact family for my children.
People with divorced parents probably feel differently about that but I didn't have that experience and want my kids to be able to feel like their parents are gonna stick together to raise them.
>>
>>35752665
Came here to say this. All I want in life is to be a girl...
>>
>>35753629
I'd like it to be in some place mundane, or otherwise ordinary. I've always held a strange sense of sentiment to places that have no commonly associated meaning, no emotional gravity. If a character falls in love, it needs to be somewhere special, but normal. That's why coffee shops are idolized in fiction. Maybe I'd be shopping at a Trader Joe's, or out looking for clothes. Maybe we stop at a record shop at the same time.

The worst feeling is, knowing that the moment you were looking for has already happened.
>>
>>35753634
I dunno about his work so much (he's, I think, mostly famous for book illustrations like cover art and stuff) but the personal life is pretty compelling IMO.

>>35753657
You're probably right but I have literally no idea what any of that stuff looks like.
Pretty cool that you know about that shit though. "Nero marquina" is objectively a cool-sounding term

>>35753629
not the guy you're replying to but
>meeting a girl in a bookstore
This is the ideal for me too but every time I'm in a bookstore IRL I realize just how much speaking to someone would be weird and strange. Nobody goes in a bookstore to meet people, they go to look at/read books alone.
I like it because it's a guarantee of at least some kind of intellect and because I dig the aesthetic but sometimes real life gets me down in that I realize the dream/reality mismatch is pretty profound.

>>35753655
Interesting
From a historical perspective it's kind of neat to see how a one-off crime spree managed to influence an entire culture such that that specific form of "outlaw" behavior became an essentially romantic ideal
>>
>>35753660

I try to maintain a sense of realism, I suppose. If I could, I'd be out there, two hundred years from now, waiting to see what the cosmos has in store for us. I could work on a Martian research base, doing handywork, or maybe I would've been reeducated and taught hydroponics.
>>
>>35753660
>how one will feel in the future and those which center on the physical circumstances of their future
Maybe it's how different anons think they could be happier in another future, focusing more on the feels of their circumstance. Since I don't really care about relationships with people, or getting a gf, or other things commonly desired, my emotional state is more governed by physical states and possessions rather than an emotional state in relation to a future.

This thread was comfy and I liked the (You)s. Thanks. It's a shame I have to sleep to maintain the annoying "regular" schedule.

Good night.
>>
>>35753721
>Interesting
>From a historical perspective it's kind of neat to see how a one-off crime spree managed to influence an entire culture such that that specific form of "outlaw" behavior became an essentially romantic ideal
you're gonna get your teeth shot out if you keep running your mouth like that
>>
File: bcedb303e50110a4a0d272a50411ae43.jpg (139KB, 1297x420px) Image search: [Google]
bcedb303e50110a4a0d272a50411ae43.jpg
139KB, 1297x420px
>>35753721
nero marquina is black marble
>>
>>35753680
Sorry, anon. You could look into uploading your consciousness into >>35753544 's female cyborg.

>>35753708
>If a character

Not a comment on what you're saying (which is compelling in and of itself) but it is sort of interesting to note how quickly you switch from describing your own fantasy life to a full third-person perspective in which "your life" operates as a work of fiction.

I find myself often thinking about my life as if I were the author of my own narrative, so to speak, and I often use rhetorical/"writing" terms to conceptualize my own existence. I don't know if that's bad or not but it's interesting to see someone else do something similar, though the context is different.
>>
>>35753755
Have a pleasant rest, Anon. I hope you are able to find what you're looking for.
>>
I want to write a long running comic or webcomic as a love letter to shonen manga I read growing up. I currently suck at drawing and haven't ironed out a lot of the story I want to tell or what my characters will be but I do want to do this one day as long as it changes someone's life for the better and inspires them.
>>
>>35753767
that's probably the graduate school in me coming out
but buddy you need to realize you walked into a thread where OP has promised (You)s to EVERYONE.
You're getting a fucking (You).

>>35753772
I gathered, I just know basically nothing about names for marble types. Pretty much all I know is that they quarry Tuckahoe marble near me, whatever that means.

>>35753736
That's legit. This is a rhetorical move that might be described as "using the exterior to define the interior," i.e. that the furnishings and details of your life are your way of explaining how you would feel, respond, etc.

>>35753755
Thanks for participating, Anon. I tried to keep it comfy and I'm pretty impressed with /r9k/ for behaving.
>>
>>35753831
>fucking (You).
I know, I can tell you are a nerd. But you seem genuine, and lonely.
I'm just practicing.
>>
>>35753866
I'm actually not terribly lonely in my day-to-day life, I'm just crashing on a bunch of adderall
I am a nerd tho

>>35753802
>I do want to do this one day as long as it changes someone's life for the better and inspires them.
The fact that this is *why* you want to do this says a lot about you anon
>>
>>35753802
That actually sounds like a swell idea
>>
>>35753376
>Interesting that it's at the forefront of your dream life.
I like anime girls and would like to draw them and it's possible to make money so no matter what I'd probably enjoy that more than any job I could ever get
>>
>>35752462
i already lost every kind of ambition and hope so the only thing i want is stability and enough time to do stuff i like without having to deal with society, although having free money wouldnt be bad either
>>
File: 1483173231666.jpg (212KB, 2010x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1483173231666.jpg
212KB, 2010x1086px
>>35752462
let me ask the brain

the brain says

>i am sitting down in a chair, it is made of wood
>it is rocking back and forth and the fireplace is crackling
>i have shelves full of strange books in this wooden room
>it is raining outside and the distant sound of leaves rustling can be heard from the forest
>i have a record player and over 100k albums of all different genres
>the room is lit by warm glowing candles
>i put on an ambient album and turn on on an old radio station and listen to people talk about nothing in lo-fi
>no insects here anywhere to be found
>have tons of instruments of all varieties
>surrounded by forest and only a few other people live here
>leave my cabin and walk down the road
>reach the hill and walk up the path
>see a diner with a girl inside
>she bakes cakes, pies and makes great coffee
>jukebox is always playing something nice
>we tell each other stories of our small moments as we eat
>elderly couple talking and eating across the room
>we go on adventures to distant lands, go swimming at the beach, set off fireworks at the top of the lighthouse, go fishing on a small boat, ride the empty train and watch the scenery, play music together, sing, go scuba diving into underwater apocalyptic cities, play games at giant empty arcades, bike through abandoned cities, take psychedelic drugs and watch all kinds of films, create all kinds of art
>some nights we fall asleep in the same bed, sometimes the cat sleeps on me, sometimes we drink and laugh until we pass out
>we reach a state where we are our natural selves
>one night i wake up and find her dead in the bed
>god comes flying out of the wall and calls me a faggot
>wake up in hell
>satan and all of his demons are running a train on her
>a tree comes to life, screams for god and rots away in 3 seconds
>a little teapot crawls up my penis hole and pours steaming hot tea into my dick
>three homosexual men with lisps weep simultaneously
>we all start fistfighting and screaming worldstar

the end
>>
>>35753479
>The flipside is that if your cafe is so successful (i.e. the food is so good) that people start coming in just to try it, you'll be understaffed!
There wouldn't be any real heavy food though, just stuff like pastries and sandwiches that can be premade for people to come in for, the focus would be on being a coffee shop to relax in midday or after work
>>
I'm surprised, everyone's fantasy life is based on mere reasonable success in their interests. Mine is so narcissistic, my interest being ancillary to my overall greatness, as measured by genius.

My fantasies, daily, involve me being in the pantheon of either sciences, political analysis, cinema, fiction writing, etc. World renowned, I would mostly shun attention, opting for a quiet life of creation, occasionally venturing out to coyly bath in due adulation. The rest is incidental; wife, lake-side pillared house, hills and hollows, meditation room.

I guess this is just insecurity?
>>
>>35753112
I think it just depends on what kind of suburban place you have. It can't be a dead end nowheresville
>>
>>35752462
>live on isolated island
>friendly with the community who despite the occasional dust-up actually care about each other
>spend my days fishing, tending a plot of land where I grow vegetables, and helping out the community every now and then
>I spend the rest of my life admiring the change of seasons and enjoying the seasonal festivals
>I never find a gf/wife because of what I am but I keep a couple of cats and a dog to keep me company
>>
>wanna live in the woods of my home land in a cabin with a good internet connection
>have a dog and 2 cats and a rifle
>i wanna have a huge supply of food and a shitty but working car
>want to enjoy some vodka and snus and i sit and fish on the frozen lake next to my cabin
>>
>I'm 32, I have a nice beard and packed quite some muscle
>I'm taking a small vacation after christmas
>Go to my house in the woods
>Splitting some logs for the fireplace
>Starting to snow
>Go inside
>Beautiful raven-haired girlfriend
>She's 22
>We've been together for 2 years already
>Snowing outside
>I light the fireplace
>We're jokingly being cunts to eachother
>I make tea
>Turn on some music
>Sit down in my large chair in front of the fire
>Fireplace crackling
>Girlfriend joins me
>We're cuddling
>I think back to the days I wanted to kill myself
>I deserve this
>Girlfriend teasing me
>Lift her up, carry her to the bedroom and throw her on the bed
>sex.avi
>After sex
>I lie in bed
>I can actually feel positive emotions
>Realize I no longer want to die
>Perfection
>>
>>35752462
>having a small house without walls, but tons of glasses
>this house would be on the forest
>a house with three rooms
>one is my bedroom
>one the bathroom
>one is the leaving room+kitchen
>the bedroom would be almost empty, just a giant bed

>having a cute girlfriend
>we play video games and smoke weed together
>we discuss a lot about many things from many different field
>she's chestlet and insecure about this
>she's a professor in a great university and smarter than me
>gentle femdom and shit

>I would work as an engineer or something like that
>would work at 60%
>earn enough to have a comfy life. I don't need to be rich

>no kids
>no pet
>would have no kids but have good relationship with my nephew and niece
>would teach them everything I know

In this story the most irealistic part is the girlfriend. Feels bad man
>>
>>35754342
Yeah, it is unrealistic to want a cute but somehow insecure girlfriend who is also gently femdom and smarter than an engineer. All women have serious character flaws, the question is which ones you're ok with.
>>
>>35752462
Is this image supposed to be Marinette from Miraculous Ladybug with her hair down?

This is what Google is telling me.

What a fucking qt.
>>
>>35752462
I'm late to the thread but here's mine
>get teeth and eyebrows fixed (they aren't god awful but they suck enough for me to feel insecure)
>incredibly easy job working alongside people I don't hate (low pay is fine as long as it's enough to live on)
>make a little side money from graphic design hobby
>live in a warm US state like California or something (I live in the UK and I like it here but it's too cold for my tastes)
>comfy modern city apartment (very fed up of living with parents in a depressingly small town)
>cute artsy gf who actually thinks deeply about things and won't cheat
>no kids unless/until I get rich somehow
>get good at all the stuff I want to do but suck at (music production, programming, etc)
>>
>Girl I love (oneitis) falls in love with me back
>our love burns for years
>ask her to marry me
>she says yes
>unusual wedding that reflects our personalities
Scenario 1:
>I get a job as a nuclear reactor operator
>move to the suburbs in the area
>I make enough money to support her comfortably and get plenty of time off
>do things outdoors together
>hiking
>airsofting
>camping
>as well as indoors
>vidya
>movies
>tv shows
>eventually we have once child, a daughter
>she is beautiful kind, and thoughtful like her mother and passionate and logical like I am
>daughter grows up goes to college
>my wife and I grow old together
>when I die she is there next to me and I feel completely fulfilled
Scenario 2:
>we stay in the city
>both work but always spend a lot of time together cuddling and doing the things mentioned above
>even though we are married still take her out on dates to fun places
>eventually have one daughter
>same ending as before
>>
>>35754439
What I wanted to say is me having a girlfriend is pretty unrealistic...
>>
be the god emprah of mankind sitting on my golden throne all day purging roasties and heretics from my supreme kingdom
>>
ok ok ok i think about this a bit

>large apartment in Japan, not sure what city
>towards the mountains
>at least 3 bedrooms
>either working as a lawyer, or running a vintage / streetwear store out of town
>own mint condition AE-86 and TX-5 that I can take for drives on the weekend
>QT wife who doesn't necessarily have the same interests as me but quirky enough interests to keep things interesting
>We play vidya or eat fast food while watching anime and adult swim together
>ATM no kids, only 19 but kids in the next 7 years. 1 boy 1 girl
>we go for a snow trip every year
>wife lets me smoke weed
>>
>>35754984
Modest but comfy, I like it.
>>
> Work somewhere with a nerdy/creative culture (not a soulless megacorp)
> Afford to save, travel, and go out
> have 50+ friends and 1,000+ acquaintances
> me and my gf/bf? are a power couple who wear fabulous matching costumes to warehouse parties

I just want a life full of fun, not the struggle
>>
>>35752462
Here's mine:
> get head injury
> no brain damage, just coma
> spend the rest of my life in a never ending dream
> please, it always hurts
> i don't want to be here anymore
>>
File: IMG_5458.jpg (162KB, 551x551px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5458.jpg
162KB, 551x551px
>>35752462
>work IT for a firm that will be around long enough for me to retire
>come home everyday from work to qt3.14 loyal wife, honecooked supper, and my 3-5 kids smiling faces
>tfw this is becoming more and more of a fiction by the day
>>
File: 1490257777872.png (98KB, 1855x998px) Image search: [Google]
1490257777872.png
98KB, 1855x998px
>be a housewife
>read books and do the household all day
>get skilled at cooking
>Have a kid or two
>>
>all these get married work consume die pleb dreams
this is the future of /r9k/ everybody
>>
>>35752462
I'll be honest to you,
I came to the realization, that even if I could have the perfect life and get everything that I have ever wished for,

I would still be unhappy.

I need to die.
>>
File: Summer Joy.jpg (400KB, 1200x1677px) Image search: [Google]
Summer Joy.jpg
400KB, 1200x1677px
>>35752462
>1B in the bank
>Have comfy homes in Korea, Japan, Cali, and NZ
>Rotate out when I feel like it with chartered planes.
>Have master chefs from each country be my personal chefs.
>Shitpost 24/7 with no worries about my future
>Buy SM Entertainment and hangout at the main office with kpops
>>
>>35752462
>Live on a farm and happily married
>Have chicken and pigs but I don't slaughter them, I just keep them for fun
>Make money by selling wheat and sunflowers and other things
>Sit on the porch in the evening, happy with what I achieved, and have a cup of tea with my spouse
>I would cuddle her, not with lust, but with love
I know how gay this sounds
>>
>>35754993
Finally someone with a oneitis, would've expected a lot more desu (not OP)
>>
>>35752462
>owner/founder of a small but popular indie gaming company known for making fun/good games
>high-tier at digital/traditional drawing, celeb status alone for my art and web comic works
>settled in Washington
>own a large house, room-mate with my 2 closest friends
>personalized bedroom with studio space for art/work/personal
>several published and popular fiction books
>adopt a kid in my mid 30's
>become an awesome single dad
>help push my kid to find their own successes in life and give them opportunities I never had as well as help them see past the general bullshit
>eventually see my child off to college, getting a career, and likely hitched
>tear up like a bitch seeing them grow up before my eyes
>become foxxy grandpa well into my 70's

It still might happen. I'm in college for art and am getting a minor in both business and software engineering. Although I'm late with art I can at least say I have experience in making games and programming fundamentals for what goes into it. The two closest friends I mentioned are all on board and we're all gradually working toward this; the one is in college with me double majoring in art and music with a minor in game design. The other is actually in law school now becoming an IP Lawyer to help out with the legal aspects of the company since he wanted to open his own IP firm anyway.
>>
I want any life where the weight of the world wasn't on my shoulders.

Come on guys, really?

Why me?
>>
Mine isn't life, more like a moment i wish would finally happen so that i can die saying i regret nothing:

>oneitis and me are finally together after my 5 years of unrejected love
>it is a warm summer evening (preferably May or June)
>I drive her and me a little out of town for her to finally have some time for us two (she always helps her mother and her little siblings, is now 18 yrs old and is a kissles virgin)
>We lay on a hill near the road, so that we can see my car
>her in my arms, tells me how much she loves me and kisses me passionately
>I kiss her of course back and also tell her how much i love her

this all happens while we are still teenagers, i turned 18 in february, still got a year to maybe make it happen...
>>
>>35757138
The world does not weigh on your shoulders, lad
Cheer up
>>
File: 1498.png (29KB, 148x172px) Image search: [Google]
1498.png
29KB, 148x172px
Every time I try to create a greentext of my ideal life, I realize how none of that will actually make me happy in the long-run.
>>
My ideal life would be
>100 acres of land somewhere in Maine or some place like that
>Nice 2 story cabin
>completely self reliant
>enough solar panels so simple necessities like being able to watch a movie or charge a laptop
>Spend the rest of my life not having to work and grow my own food
>>
>Live in a small, but not uncomfortably small condo
>Works as an indie filmmaker, occasionally doing work on other positions on bigger sets for money
>Have an artsy wife who loves me dearly, not obnoxiously, and shares my interests with traveling, movies, and music (even if she had different tastes it would be cool to kinda branch out from my own tastes)
>Travel the world when we can
>Good record collection
>Maybe have a cat

I don't ever see this happening, but a man can dream, right?
>>
>>35757217
It is all achievable and there is nothing wrong with dreaming
Dreaming is a good thing and makes you want to work to get it
You cannot always get what you want but most of it will be yours if you work hard enough for it
>>
>>35757211
If only that were true.

Ya'll would have come clean if..

Ah fucking inception.

Come clean all around me.
>>
>>35757242
>Y'all
You sound as if you're a schizoid
>>
I'd work at a personality driven video game website (Giantbomb/Mega64/EasyAllies) and just get paid to pal around with my friends all day

And build a sycophantic fan base that showers me with praise.
>>
>>35752462
>grew up in small town where everyone knows everyone
>on good basis with most of the towns people
>dad runs a business and I help him
>meet qtpi as I grow up, become best friends for all of childhood and eventually date
>take over my dad's business
>eventually marry qt
>have fun adventures with the wacky townsfolk
>live in the town my whole life
>have a few kids
>making my simple living running the business and a few side jobs helping out the towns folk

Feels bad growing up in suburbia, just want another chance at life bots
>>
My ideal life...
>Die
>Be reincarnated as a chad
>Go through life easy with alot of friends
>everyone says bro to me because im a chad
>have 8 gf's by the time i've graduate highschool
>Lose virginity in 6th grade
>Go to college on football scholarship
>drink beer out of keg as everyone says bro and snapchats it
>Lose football scholarship due to me saying n-word while singing along to rap song that a bro snapchated
>Still graduate college with a degree in highschool gym teaching
>Find a roastie who has hit the wall
>have 8 kids who all grow up to be slightly more obnoxious chads and allow the cycle to continue
>Die by heart attack due to over usage of beer and cheese burgers
>>
File: 1463713586487.jpg (178KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1463713586487.jpg
178KB, 640x480px
>>35752462
>Live in a large supertall skyscraper modeled on 432 Park Avenue.
>Have floors dedicated to a harem of women and crushes who unconditionally love me and are happy simply knowing that I exist whilst getting on with their daily lives.
>Have a private elevator, gym and subway to commute to work, I'm an ecstatic engineer who improves the infrastructure of the utopia and is respected by all citizens though not hugely known by them.
>Have a private housemaid (Youmu, fuck all you sad pricks bullying my taste, fuck off).
>Read literature every day with my enhanced memory and are part of a literature society dedicated to the works of men such as Dostoevsky and Gogol.
>Have a king-size bed with its own LED light, all people in the harem have their own bedrooms that have two doors, one can only be opened by myself so that they do not try to murder me in my sleep or anything of the sort, the other allows them passage out of the building to do their own thing. Of course, they all love me so they do not wish to betray my trust.
>Have all consoles, a super high-tech PC and tons of board games though don't really play them and have a ridiculous backlog.
>Trained by secret agents to be super powerful and know 7 martial arts and 10 different languages (Arabic, Classical Greek, English, French, Hebrew, Japanese, Latin, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish.). I also have magical powers and the ability to shift gravitational planes through multiple laminas. I'm basically Sans except I get to fuck women all the time.
>Still a rather reserved, if not stoic gentleman who goes about there daily business in a conservative manner.
>>
File: pepe cop.jpg (61KB, 543x452px) Image search: [Google]
pepe cop.jpg
61KB, 543x452px
>>35752462
>be a police officer
>have a partner and best friend I can banter with and lay down my life for
>engaged to my qt oneitis
>come home to her every day worried sick about me
>eventually make detective and put her at ease
>marry and start a family with her
>try and raise my kids right, be stern and authoritative but not too much of an authoritarian dick
>eventually retire and watch them grow up
>>
>>35752462

>live in reasonably sized apartment, mountain cabin, condo, whatever
>have a dedicated room for music equipment and shit
>in the US (or Germany or Czech), close enough to a big city that I can still experience society but don't have to be enveloped in it
>develop motivation and discipline to actually put my opportunities and dwindling intelligence/talent to use
>preferably no job, but realistically, something not boring but also not terribly stressful, pays $40-50k or so
>can travel for a few weeks to a month at a time if I want

Honestly I have no idea. Even ideally, I don't know what I want. That's why I've stagnated for the past 7 years and haven't graduated college yet.
>>
>have a spaceship, not a sci-fi fantasy bullshit one necessarily
>nuclear thermal rocket for propulsion, with water as propellant
>can refuel anywhere in the solar system from earth on outwards, doesn't need to be cryogenically stored either
>have a base on callisto for mining ice, iron, and silicates
>being farther outside jupiters gravity well than other moons means getting back out is easier, good place to stock up on fuel and cargo
>can get enough money to sustain myself and travel the solar system
>>
File: braininvat.gif (930KB, 490x499px) Image search: [Google]
braininvat.gif
930KB, 490x499px
>>35752462
>comfy small apartment
>somewhere with a dingy/shitty view
>somewhere with lots of lights though
>always 55 degrees outside
>one cat
>cat is fat
>nice gaming rig
>make music to pay the bills
>maybe stream sometimes when/if monster hunter comes to console/pc
>drive 68' subaru street bike my uncle finally gets around to restoring
>wear an edgy black helmet and stupid fucking scarf when i drive it
>good music acts come to a bar a little ways from where i live
>i can afford to cook fancy meals at home whenever i feel like it
>I would like a washer/dryer that ISN'T coin OP
>drink tea from a decent tea set
>Grow my own weed in the second bedroom because kids are for fucking shmucks
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.