[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, when I show no interest in a girl, that girl was really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: lolicon chapelle (2).jpg (613KB, 1924x2172px) Image search: [Google]
lolicon chapelle (2).jpg
613KB, 1924x2172px
Guys, when I show no interest in a girl, that girl was really interested in me. Now I've started to like her, and her interest is waning.
Don't get me wrong I view women mainly as sex objects, but I really want to fuck her.
What the fuck do I do?
>>
>>35752300
How often do you see her? If you see her often, immediately cease all interaction with her. If she wants you, she'll let you know.
>>
>>35752349
this, stop giving a fuck about her and eventually her small female brain will get curious as to why you suddenly dropped her. I'm about to do this myself, co-worker finally admitted she liked me but want's me to do all the fucking leg work to merely even try to get to know her even though she has more free time due to a fixed schedule. Fuck all that, I have no time for your shit if you dont wanna pull your weight.

Good special Dave did though.
>>
>>35752349
>>35752436
I hardly see her. Though we chat often. We went to watch a movie together. and like a beta cuck I fucked up. I didn't make out at the end. Looking back I should've fucking gone for it. I just gave her a kiss on the cheek.
But yeah I'm going to cut connection, but what if she doesn't respond then? What should be the next step?
See this is the worst part. I really don't give a fuck about girls. And in the start I didn't give two shits about this one either, but now I'm fucking infatuated. It's making me act like a bitch.

And yeah, the Texas one was pretty chilled.
>>
File: usual.jpg (142KB, 886x703px) Image search: [Google]
usual.jpg
142KB, 886x703px
>>35752620
Don't chase, replace.
>>
>>35752620
if she doesn't respond then accept that whatever was gonna happen isnt, then find a new bitch. I understand you though, I dont give a fuck about these whores on a basic level but when one starts to have the hots for me I go semi-retarded, luckily though I've swallowed a few red pills so I'm staying sharp despite wanting to lower myself into being a puppy love fuckboy
>>
>>35753268
fucking this goddamn this, always find a new bitch when yours is getting stale.
>>
File: smug.png (624KB, 1221x866px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
624KB, 1221x866px
>>35753303
Stay redpilled, keep your hoes in check. You won't get the love you want.
>>
>>35753268
i understand, but have ever really wanted to fuck a chick?
>>35753303
i agree with this as well. She's a slut, and completely not worth my time and effort. She was telling me how she made out with random guys, and it made me just look down upon her. But god damn I really want to pump and dump her.

It's weird I hope y'all are getting what I'm saying. I hope this infatuation wears out fast.
>>
>>35753416
>but have ever really wanted to fuck a chick
but have you ever*
>>
>>35753401
oh I will, how else will i build my harem?
>>
>>35753416
Trust me man, I get you. I was in that position with a coworker from my last job. Thought I was in love with her cause she gave me attention, eventually I even got to fuck her, it was after that when I really started to pay attention to her and how and what she talks about. Turns out the bitch was deep in her hoe phase and was fucking new dick every week, here I thought she was an angel and turns out she's a tramp whore. Dont let the fantasy of her pussy knock you off the horse
>>
>>35753475
So did you not enjoy the fuck?
I understand I might be putting her on a pedestal. I know because in the past I had put a woman on the pedestal and was let down, by how horrible she was in the sack.
>>
>>35753522
She was alright, she didn't let me do anything with her tits but she was very aggressive as fuck and that was hot, she damn near fucked me on a public lawn cause she was that horny, we fucked in my car after getting drinks at a bar. She's a nice thick little light skin latina but damn she's a major slut, like she hi key enjoys telling me about others guys she's fucked and how she goes behind her current bf's back. I just tune it out when I was working there. Tbh I'll enjoy any fuck I get cause hey pussy, sad part is every so often I'll hit her up to try and see if I can fuck again, but not out of I like her or anything, nah I literally just want pussy and she's the one that requires the least amount of work.
>>
>>35753606
yea thats exactly what im looking for with my tramp
>>
Be extremely forward: if she says no you saved yourself some time
if she says yes you fucked her

either way don't waste your time on thinking about women
>>
>>35754815
makes sense. next time i meet i should be really aggressive.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.