[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're thinking about killing yourself, don't.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: AWWWWWW.png (238KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
AWWWWWW.png
238KB, 500x355px
If you're thinking about killing yourself, don't.
>>
shut the fuck up faggit.
>>
>>35751973
We have a suicidal little bitch here, I see.
>>
>>35751968
gonna kill myself in around 2 years fuck off op
>>
File: No.jpg (95KB, 630x419px) Image search: [Google]
No.jpg
95KB, 630x419px
>>35752020
i disagree with your assessment of reality
>>
>>35751968
Why not? Nobody will miss me. Planning to do it when I move out of my parents' house.
>>
>>35752148
because look at that puppy
>>
Only faggots are suicide
Real men are enjoying pain
>>
>>35752706
>tfw suicidal cause cant feel anything, not even pain
>>
>>35751968
I will be offing myself when I turn 27.
>>
>>35752743
Don't
oreginol
>>
>>35752044
>i disagree with your assessment of reality
could you have sounded like more of a fag
>>
There is no reason to not kill yourself.

If there is nobody that will be hurt by your suicide, and if you find no enjoyment or fulfillment in this world, the only natural answer is suicice.

Do not listen to the faggots appealing to emotion, because that's all it is. Emotion. Listen to logic. If you have nobody left to hurt and no reason to go on with no chance of improving your circumstances you'd be a fool for not killing yourself.
>>
>>35751968
Le cude husky meme
>>
Just fucking do it.
I'm one of those people who crawled out of NEETdom and moved out of mommy's basement and pay my taxes with back breaking wagecuckery and I can tell you from experience IT DOESN'T GET BETTER.
Everyone is still a giant unlikeable faggot and even more so if they can detect that you're a former robot.
Just fucking do it. As long as you don't fuck it up or go about it stupidly, it should only hurt for like a minute, if your brain even processes it and then it's all over.
There's no afterlife, there's for damn sure no fucking heaven. There might be a hell, but is it any worse than this fucking place?
>>
File: 1474954455635.jpg (55KB, 393x296px) Image search: [Google]
1474954455635.jpg
55KB, 393x296px
>>35752900
The idea of an eternity of nothingness sounds terrifying, regardless of whether or not I'm conscious for it
>>
File: 1483349054879.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483349054879.gif
2MB, 600x600px
>>35751968
I just can't handle this existence. Anywhere I look my future is shit. Office job and its workcuck shit. No office job and its either military getting shot at shit or manual labor breaking your back shit. I could go back to my parents, disapoint them infinitely, be a neet and feel pathetic for the rest of my life shit. Or if they reject me its homeless shit.

My current existence is shit at a college where I have no friends and feel endless anxiety about grades.

Thats not even mentioning the fact that if I ever found a romantic partner they would more then likely not be genuine at all and they'd only stay with me until something better came around, and create even more anxiety in my life.

The only thing keeping me going is my buds that I see occasionally and the hope that something will show up that will make existence worth it, but this situation can go on for only so long.
>>
>>35751968
I intend to kill myself when my parents die. There is literally no reason to bother supporting my own existence aside from fear.

That said, I feel ok most days. But that's because I spend my time actually attempting to enjoy myself, not wagecucking.
>>
>>35751968
wow thanks OP I'm cured and no longer suicidal
>>
>>35753018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM
>>
it's probably a given that anyone who's too much of a pussy to live is going to be too much of a pussy to die

that said, why is it so easy to lose hair on your head but so hard to get rid of hair inside your dick
>>
>>35751968
yeah
you should kill yourself instead
>(You)
>>
File: moron.jpg (107KB, 300x392px) Image search: [Google]
moron.jpg
107KB, 300x392px
>>35753057
so what you're saying is suicide doesn't exist.
>>
>>35753089

not at all, moron.jpg. don't be an absolutist.

it's just that suicide does in fact take giant balls to go through with and the guys killing themselves over getting dumped or losing their livelihoods are certainly not robots
>>
>>35752706
Pain, alcohol, tobacco, and good music is all that keeps me going
>>
>>35752706
This is going to keep me from killing myself.
Thanks man
>>
Thanks, anon. Not sure how much longer I can live with my tinnitus. Permanent silence would be a relief.
>>
>>35751968
>If you're thinking about killing yourself, don't.
At least not until you take some Jews with you.
I mean, if you're going to die anyway, at least go out in a positive way, that the world would remember you fondly for.
>>
>>35752720
>can't handle feeling nothing

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
>>
Why do you care if people kill themselves? It doesn't make a difference in this shit world.
>>
File: 1479935206286.jpg (33KB, 412x412px) Image search: [Google]
1479935206286.jpg
33KB, 412x412px
>>35752938
The idea of living forever is more terrifying to me desu
>>
>>35751968
Is that a new Courage Wolf or something?
>>
>>35752743
Become a musician first.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.