[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So where was the black guy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

File: huh.jpg (152KB, 480x711px) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
152KB, 480x711px
So where was the black guy?
>>
Forest Whitaker died after the first act.

Good movie though. Way better than TFA.
>>
inside c3po
>>
>>35751608

Literally everyone died
>>
>>35751608
This, literally watching it streaming right now. Best ending of a Star Wars (that isn't the trilogy).

It feels like what episode 3 should've been desu
>>
>>35751627
Oh yeah, that too.
>>
Hug at the end was so sad. I'll never be held like that
>>
File: thisnigga.png (507KB, 614x344px) Image search: [Google]
thisnigga.png
507KB, 614x344px
>>35751608
I mean this black guy
>>
where are the fucking bothans
>>
>>35751678
He will be in episode 8 which releases around Christmas 2017
>>
where are the fucking Taun Tauns
>>
>>35751678
He wasnt born?
>>
File: 1450886399758.jpg (167KB, 673x486px) Image search: [Google]
1450886399758.jpg
167KB, 673x486px
You just saw the torrent listed on extratorrent too huh? I'm downloading as I type.
>>
File: 1392195060880.jpg (13KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1392195060880.jpg
13KB, 640x480px
>>35751580
Rogue one is a spin off and not related to the other film.
>>
>>35751678
Unironically probably the best thing about TFA, if you ignore the discrepancies of how he's supposed to have been brainwashed by the FO and his actual behavior in the movie.
>>
>>35751803
So what's the official one?
>>
>>35751862
The force awakens is the first in a trilogy and has two more films to come out, the force awakens was just someones little pet project.
>>
rogue one is directly before the original star wars movie, the first one.

episode 8, was 30 years after return of the jedi which used to be the last movie in the timeline
>>
>>35751678
He got friendzoned hard by Rey, probably will never recover from that coma.
>>
File: Galaxymap3.jpg (730KB, 3487x2463px) Image search: [Google]
Galaxymap3.jpg
730KB, 3487x2463px
episode 1
10 years pass
episode 2
3 years pass
episode 3
19 years pass
rogue one
a few minutes pass
a new hope (episode 4)
3 years pass
empire strikes back (episode 5)
1 year passes
retrun of the jedi (episode 6)
30 years pass
the force awakens (episode 7)
>>
>>35752063
Took me a sec till
>few mins pass
>>
File: Master_of_ellipses.jpg (76KB, 474x413px) Image search: [Google]
Master_of_ellipses.jpg
76KB, 474x413px
>>35751608
>Good movie though. Way better than TFA.
>>35751636
>>35751854
>liking normiewars
fucking KYS asap
>>
>>35752240
I'm not super crazy about SW but I'm a bit of a fan. Normies loving SW so much and eschewing other kinds of 'nerd' entertainment does rub me the wrong way though.
>>
Only normie hipsters watch star wars and have ever liked or been interested in star wars.

Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica is the actual nerdy shows that will turn all the "Le Nerdy reddit tumblr girls" away.
>>
>>35752272
>I'm not super crazy about SW but I'm a bit of a fan.
disgusting
i dont understand how anyone could possibly enjoy anything from the most normie shitpile

especially not the new sjw electric bogaloo editions
>>
>>35752298
SW is pretty normie but I've met a few ultra-normies who will even turn their noses up at SW.

From what I've gathered, ST still carries the stigma of being for geeks though. I remember when the reboot came out in theaters and even some girls I knew who would watch the occasional superhero movie would get uncomfortable when I brought it up.

>>35752321
The OT was legitimately well-made. The universe it created is fairly interesting and a lot of the spinoff material is good and it's gotten some good video games, cartoons, etc.
>>
File: 14647597598593.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
14647597598593.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>35752298
>>35752240
>>35752321
>it's mainstream le normies like it
>EWWWWWWWWWWW

You are the most pathetic type of hipsters I come across
>>
>>35752403
We don't like it because it's become a religion for normies who appropriate our souls and lives as being "Nerds" while they belittle us for being interested in things like Anime, ST, BG, SG figurines, certain videogames, etc.

Not just because "Durr it's mainstream!".
>>
>>35752472
>he considers himself a nerd
Get a load of this normie.
>>
>>35752472
I actually agree with this, although I enjoy SW.

What I really hated were all the normies getting so excited over TFA when that came out and those were people who'd never touch a video game, were apathetic towards anime, comic books, etc.
>>
File: 800px-MAGApantiessex.png (396KB, 800x565px) Image search: [Google]
800px-MAGApantiessex.png
396KB, 800x565px
>>35752403
>You are the most pathetic type of hipsters I come across
no you stupid cunt, i dislike it because its the most basic type of heroic soap drama bullshit. its awful, and very very boring. the scifi concepts are fucking shit and very very tame. i honestly dont know how anyone can make it through a sitting, its like watching any other normie sitcom/soap drama just with lasers.
>>
>>35752394
>The OT was legitimately well-made
it was visually "pretty" i dont think it was very interesting aesthetically. perhaps in terms of graphics and camera work it was unique . but other than that it was pretty bland

the story is a basic "warrior goes to save the princess from the evil wizard". nothing new there, or interesting.
>the universe it created is fairly interesting
what.
well i mean it just fucking isnt. i dont know how you can say that. it does relatively little in exploring the whole scifi atmosphere except through the lens of the jedi religion.
>>
>>35752619
>it does relatively little in exploring the whole scifi atmosphere except through the lens of the jedi religion.
I'm not really interested in debating anything right now since it's almost 4 am and I really need to go to bed, but fwiw, I've always seen SW as being more of a science fantasy rather than sci-fi. It does almost nothing to really explore it's sci-fi concepts. It's more like transporting your typical fantasy universe into space.
>>
>>35752648
>It's more like transporting your typical fantasy universe into space
ok, yes. but it doesnt even do that well. its the most generic love story they could have gone with. i dont understand whats so appealing if the story is pretty lame and so is the scifi.
>>
>>35752298
I enjoyed star wars but I don't go on about it and watch it over and over again like some people, its an enjoyable flick and something to watch for a few hours and nothing more.

For me the alternative is moping around here.
>>
episode 8 will not continue at at this scene.

it's gonna be years later and luke trained rey to be a semi sick jedi. It's gonna be awesome.

Also, captain phasma will probably return. (the cool female stormtrooper with metal armor)
>>
I actually just finished watching the entire series in chronological order.
1 > 7 > 2 > 3 > 5 > 4 > 6 > 3.5(rogue)
1 is perfect, great music great characters and great story
7 is the best action-wise, it does have very shitty actors/characters/story though
2 and 3 let down by Padme turning into le teen mommy :( after having such a strong character in 1
4-6 suffer mostly from anime-tier plot shit like Luke gaining superpowers after a single day of training, very dated effects

Rogue One is complete shit and you should feel bad for liking it
>>
>>35753021
>Rogue One is complete shit
Aw thanks for ruining it for me.
>>
File: 1426445106025.jpg (123KB, 509x499px) Image search: [Google]
1426445106025.jpg
123KB, 509x499px
>currently watching rogue one whilst fixing a hoover
>>
>>35751854
I agree with this opinion, I found while watching the movie he was far more interesting than every other character.
>>
>>35753021
>these rankings
so wrong that it has to be bait
>inb4 some retard actually thinks this
>>
top tier: 3, 5
high: 4, 7
mid: 1, 2, rogue
low: 6
>>
>>35752298
this is what hipsters actually believe
>>
>>35753407
best star wars segments/moments

pod race
seeing coruscant for the first time
qui-gon jinn and young obi-wan fight darth maul

coruscant speeder chase
obi-wan finds jango fett and the clone army on kamino
seismic charges
geonosis battle and arena with huge bunch of jedi

war above coruscant
obi-wan fucks up general grievous on utapau
anakin kills mace windu and falls to the dark side -> order 66
obi-wan vs anakin

rebell fleet comes to scarif to help rogue one
blind chirrut imwe doesn't have any force powers but the force protects him for a short moment "I am one with the force, the force is with me"

escape from death star
battle of yavin - trench run - death star explodes

whole part on hoth (ice planet)
han an leia escape from star destroyers - asteroids - kissing scene - reaching city in the clouds
luke fights darth vader for the first time - "I am your father"

rebells plan their final attack - stolen imperial shuttle
battle over endor (second death star space battle)
a-wing pilot kamikaze into super star destroyer bridge
luke fights darth vader again, darth vader kills the emperor, luke takes darth vaders mask off
wedge and lando blow up the reactor core

kylo ren stops a laser blast in mid air
rey scavenges parts on jakku
finn and poe escape from star destroyer with stolen tie fighter
rey and fin fly the millenium falcon
bb8 gives fin the thumbs up
TRAITOR!!!
star killer base destroys 7 planets at once
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.