[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can't get over my relationship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 20160102_223024.png (1020KB, 878x1366px) Image search: [Google]
20160102_223024.png
1020KB, 878x1366px
It was the best thing I ever had in this life, she was the most beautiful thing in every sense of the word. its over though, I dont think it will ever go back to the way it was before, I cant get over her, she was and still is everything I ever wanted. I tried having sex with another girl today but it just didnt help. Ill never love someone like I loved her and its tearing me up inside. I miss her so fucking much, i have no one i can turn to and talk about this with other than my parents. I want her back so bad, and she still texts me good morning and tells me she loves me and whats to fix things but that now isnt the a good time for us, I know infideletiy isnt a thing, she works 6 days a week and is battling with shit at home but I want her back so bad.... I'm literally crying typing this this....she was and still is my everything...........
>>
>>35751132
Get over it.

Fuck someone else.

Move on.

t. Virgin
>>
>>35751132
sad and wrong.

plenty of fish my dude feel better
>>
>>35751153
Maybe if you weren't such a lonely bitter fuck people would actually want to hang out with you
>>
>she still texts me good morning and tells me she loves me and whats to fix things, but that now isnt the a good time for us

breh, don't do this to yourself don't end up her back up beta bux provider.

I detest you but come on have some pride.
>>
>>35751132
If you were worth being with, she'd be with you. A good relationship can shelter in a storm. Clearly you weren't that.
>>
>>35751227
Get over yourself. Stop chasing after one girl. Who cares about this girl? Does she care about you? Is she sleeping with other men? Why the fuck are you even here. You people are pathetic.
>>
>>35751338
We were in a long distance relationship for over a year, it was the distance that was the problem but we had plans to end it....
>>
>>35751292
This.
Just move on anon. It's better than waiting for her to decide if she wants to "work on things" or not and letting her toy with your feelings.
>>
>>35751132
Go back to /adv/ faggot.
Sage.
>>
>>35751132
Fag
If you're really using someone else as a source of happiness than u should kys.
Also you sound like a little bitch.
>>
>>35751132
There are people with schizophrenia who had aspirations and dreams.
Meanwhile you're crying about something that's been posted over and over in this cancerous board.
Fuck off.
>>
>>35751132
You'll get over it normo. Give it a few fucking months bitch boy. Something like every 1 in 10 girls will be your "soulmate".
>>
>>35751132
Hey, at least your parents didn't ban you from even talking to your ex.
>>
>>35751132
and while you sit here and cry, she's takin new dick and loving it.
>>
>>35751132
Stop talking to her you retard. She's giving you false hope because it makes her feel better about herself all while she's getting railed by Ahmed and Tyrone from the local club.

No wonder you aren't getting over her. Tell her to fuck off. You can even do it nicely and tell her that you need space and can't talk to her anymore.
>>
>>35751132
>tells me she loves me and whats to fix things
>but that now isnt the a good time for us

It's never going to be a good time. She's setting you up as her emotional tampon and nothing more.

Trust me normalfaggot, there are other girls out there that can easily replace her. Even if you have stupid niche requirements like her being a virgin. She can and will be replaced, you just need to stop being such a homo.
>>
>>35751501
>ldr

Lmao, you thought that would work out? They never do. Guaranteed she fucked someone and now feels guilty about it so she "broke up" with you and constantly gives you false hope.
>>
>>35752037
Smart parents tbqh. You're a moron if you continue to communicate with your ex.
>>
Someone should post the creepy Goofy cosplay image.

Please.
>>
File: creepy.jpg (95KB, 685x1023px) Image search: [Google]
creepy.jpg
95KB, 685x1023px
>>35752160
I got me , senpai.
>>
>>35751132
Is she in this picture?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.