[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop posting that drug addicted girl on /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: varg-vikernes.png (581KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.png
581KB, 762x464px
It fucking pisses me off. Some south Korean fuck posts a picture of some drug addicted girl everywhere on /pol/. Keep that shit in this board. I'm going to Vargpost everywhere just to piss you off just like that South Korean is pissing us off. Keep your stalking on your board, and we'll keep our intolerance on ours.
>>
File: oppa.webm (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
oppa.webm
1MB, 480x360px
>>35749772
>he doesn't like eliza

Explain yourself, the south korean guy has good taste.
>>
>>35750350
It fucking weird to have that deep of an obsession over an underage girl you never met. He knows her location, current age, ethnic origin (not race but ancestry) and more.
>>
>>35749772
hey bro u mad? LUL xD
>>
>>35750629
So does everyone on r9k, you mook. This woman's details aren't exactly hard to find in our archives. FYI she is 17 which is like legal in 90% of the US.
>>
File: 1490191125018.jpg (102KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1490191125018.jpg
102KB, 350x350px
>please don't shitpost my board also i will shitpost yours :^)
>>
>>35750674
Fine. Let's pretend she's 18 since 17 is close. I thought she was 15. Why is there obsession over a drug addicted autistic girl?
>>
File: download (2).jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>>35750768
That gook is already shitposting on /pol/. I wouldb't be shitposting on r9k if it wasn't for him.
>>
>>35750790
She used to camwhore and shit up our board for 2 years and recently fucked off(like in November of 2016). That's the short version.
>>
>>35750823
Why is there obsession over a camwhore? I thought you guys hated normies.
>>
>>35750934
You're on a board filled with a bunch of sexually deprived males, so think about it.
>>
File: 1489960156479.jpg (46KB, 415x514px) Image search: [Google]
1489960156479.jpg
46KB, 415x514px
>>35750811
/pol/ will deny knowing about shitposters outside their own board
under the claim that they can't control what people do in their free time.
and like them
is not our problem if it's outside this board is part of yours
and therefore your problem.
also you guys have mods.
they redirect some threads here almost daily
report him if he is breaking any rules.
>>
>>35750962
Ah. Makes sense. Welp. Back to Vargposting so that south korean fuck knows that a /pol/lack is infesting his board.
>>
>>35751042
I posted a thread about that south korean fuck and it got pruned, so a mod knows about it. They just aren't doing anything because he discusses politics in his posts with an unrelated pic of that girl, so he technically isn't breaking a rule.
>>
>>35749772
You don't keep your intolerance on your board. Like ever. Filth like you infect /his/ and /tv/ all the time.
>>
>>35751090
>getting triggered by an image

Bruh, just filter his flag. How many gooks even post on this website to give a shit lol.
>>
>>35751112
Found the redditor.
Fuck off from /tv/ you blacked posting, no-fun hypocrite.
>>
>>35751112
I only post on /fit/ and /pol/ the majority of the time. Never posted on /his/ and /tv/ in my life.
>>
>>35750629
Meh, I like her because she's autistic. I mean she's also unique really, being an underage girl who has no friends at school, that went onto different chans to get attention, etc. Also I find it humorous that in one of her videos she said whoever's watching her eating goldfish crackers is autistic and that she wouldn't be friends with them irl. That's hypocritical considering what she does and I find it quite humorous, she just craves attention like many people do due to loneliness. Anyways of course I and I think others wish the best for her, to stop flaunting around with her emotions which like with many kids her age are built on ignorance and nativity and to stop acting retarded ie self harm, heroin, posting nudes etc but like I said it's understandable that she like many others want attention esp. since the kids at her school are faggots, and I've got to say but I think most people do enjoy her antics, yet nonetheless life in general more or less is of a serious nature and it'd much much better for her to start sorting out the shit in her life instead of taking the easy rout and decide to get temporary enjoyment on here or anywhere else that's similar.
>>
>>35750811
We're not responsible for some dumb gook.
Go back to /pol/ and sage/report his posts. Don't come fuck our board up because you got a rogue one.
>>
File: vawooorg stop.png (346KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
vawooorg stop.png
346KB, 900x900px
>>35749772
Agree with OP, keep your camwhore shit here.
I've never made a
>tfw no 1000 year American Empire
on /r9k and I won't.
>>
File: fortune.png (239KB, 1065x670px) Image search: [Google]
fortune.png
239KB, 1065x670px
>>35751799
>your camwhore shit here.
camwhore shit belongs on the cancer containment board known as /soc/
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.