[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What women like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: dd_mirocech_06-767x1024.jpg (78KB, 767x1024px) Image search: [Google]
dd_mirocech_06-767x1024.jpg
78KB, 767x1024px
>Looks
>Money
>Status
Read it and weep robots.
>>
>>35749309
Anyone with a brain knows this already.
>>
stop posting this fucking boylet lanket thinlet he looks fucking short as fuck too
>>
>>35749309
omg what??? why didn't anyone tell me!
>>
>>35749342
because they have shit personalities
see op's post? he has one.
>>
>>35749309
you're still ordering those of importance to men, though. to women money and status are way more important than looks.

so long as you're not *below* average, that is.

you can be an average looking 5'9 dude with a 5.5 inch dick and you'll do just fine with women as long as you've got a decent job and a wide social circle, but if you're ugly or have a 4 inch dick your money and status need to increase by an amount exponential to the difference,

of course if you're short, kill yourself because women will literally choose anyone taller who isn't a child raping murderer over you.
>>
>>35749309
no
what women *ACTUALLY* like
>brand new vibrators
>pumpkin spice lattes
>stalinism
>a proletariat revolution

am femanon, can confirm
>>
File: 1293265126730.jpg (115KB, 435x435px) Image search: [Google]
1293265126730.jpg
115KB, 435x435px
If there is a non-roastie here, above the age of 25 who has had at least one relationship and doesn't believe this.

You are the definition of a cuckold. You have been cucked.

I am sorry you had to hear it this way.
>>
>>35749581
women dont know shit about politics lmao
>>
>>35749330
He's 6'
Cope harder
>>
>>35749657
you underestimate my power, botboi
the gentle labourer shall no longer suffer
deep green resistance or death
humanity is a horde of lemmings driving itself to extinction
the mind has no gender
>>
>>35749743
>humanity is a horde of lemmings driving itself to extinction

good
>>
>>35749471
>money and status are way more important than looks
fucking LMAO

I just don't understand how someone can be so stupid. Money and status don't mean SHIT in terms of SEXUAL attraction. They ONLY count for being a beta provider.

In terms of raw, sexual LUST?
It's literally all looks. Money doesn't mean SHIT here. It makes them want to DATE AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU. You think girls touch themselves at night thinking of Bill Gates and George Soros? If you don't have GENETICALLY GIVEN LOOKS (meaning HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME) then you are FUCKED.

Face it. While you slave away for your wife, she'll be dreaming about (and probably visiting) Chad.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.