[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you not in the military? It gives you a purpose.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 22

Why are you not in the military?

It gives you a purpose.
>>
why would I put my ass on the line to preserve a capitalist system that works for chads and stacys only?
>>
Been there done that now I'm a neet with an asian wife and a side bitch.
>>
>>35748787
i still need a few months before i meet the physical requirements but im getting there i think
>>
File: awoodeusvult.png (189KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
awoodeusvult.png
189KB, 450x450px
FOR THE GLORY OF GREATER ISRAEL AND BLACKWATER
oohRAH
>>
Disqualified due to Bulged disc vagus knees and adhd
>>
>>35748787
there is no need for war so nah.
>>
>>35748787
I'd rather join a PMC
>>
>>35748787
just got denied by the navy today, feels pretty shit desu
>>
>>35749080
what happened?

origingub
>>
>>35749080
I thought being a faggot made you automatically qualify to the navy, I guess not anymore.
>>
File: IMG_3688.png (139KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3688.png
139KB, 917x871px
>tfw in every war in history a robot has killed another robot
>they were both looking for a reason to live and they were pitted against each other because of where they grew up
>they were pawns of normies, forced to kill their real allies, fellow robots
>>
>>35748787
It doesn't seem worth it.

Stronger and smarter men than me have joined and come back broken,empty and mentally unstable.

Also it'd not wartime
>>
>>35749080
are you too fat?
>>
>>35748787
I love the smell of napalm in the morning
terminate with extreme prejudice[/spolier]
>>
File: confusedAC.jpg (307KB, 888x666px) Image search: [Google]
confusedAC.jpg
307KB, 888x666px
>tfw you'll never live in the Armored Core world and work as a merc
>you'll never tinker on your AC in between missions to maximise your earnings and chance of survival
>you'll never approach war without morals or principles, just taking on whichever job pays the most
>>
I don't like killing. I don't think we should kill each other over what the guys at the too think about each other.
>>
>>35748787
Honestly I'd love to join the military if the military was worth dying for.

The Afghan war was pointless and we have achieved exactly nothing.

The Iraq war was pointless and we have achieved exactly nothing.

I mean, if Mexico invades the USA I might sign up. But as it is the military is just so fucked.

>Can I drone strike a wedding? You bet!

>Can I blow away Somali pirates? No. That infringes on their civil rights.

>Can we reinforce Assad and Russia and end the Syrian civil war? No. The war must go on forever because Israel, the Military Industrial Complex, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar will it. It is the forever war.

I mean fuck it. I still support the people in the military. But I'd never, ever, ever, fucking join when the actual goals are so nebulous and retarded.
>>
>>35749149
this is exactly why...
btw this comment is not original and i was muted for 2 sec
>>
>>35748787
They won't have me, I begged all branches but health too poor.
>>
File: 1487248720038.jpg (27KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1487248720038.jpg
27KB, 499x499px
Have a second hell ride to MEPS next week to meet with a mental health counselor. I don't know how i'm supposed to pretend i'm a normie when they're already convinced i'm a psycho. I'm sorta glad this happened because I originally reserved a combat engineer position without realizing how touch that job is. I'm definitely going in for something technical now. I really don't want to be around the kind of people who are taking combat positions. They seem to either be ultra normie failed chads or self righteous cunts.

>>35749366
>begged all branches
how? they share all that information i'm pretty sure
>>
File: 14_hard_core.jpg (16KB, 216x284px) Image search: [Google]
14_hard_core.jpg
16KB, 216x284px
I'm shipping to MCRD SD next month.
>>
I actually tried to join when I was 19 and they didn't accept GED's what the fuck like they have room to be picky fucking asshole faggots. Back in the day people were drafted without any choice. Now they won't let a young man join voluntarily? Fuck the military. What a joke.
>>
being in the military sucks, just get an easy civilian job and you don't have to deal with getting fucked over.

lets take one example: leave

you are provided 2.5 days of leave per month, but when you take leave it's accounting for weekends and holidays which significantly reduces actual amount of leave days you gain. your leave must be approved by the commander and you will generally only ever be able to take leave during prescribed block leave periods, such as christmas. usually during this time nothing is happening anyway so again your leave days are largely wasted. finally, your leave days at the end of your enlistment can be used as terminal leave simply allowing you to cash out all of your leave before you actually ETS. however you can be forced to sell all of your leave days instead and simply get no leave at all. in addition, they can also cap the amount of leave days you get for terminal leave like in my unit which limits you to 45 days despite the limit for leave being 90 days.

This is just one of the ways that the military lies to you, they say that you get 2.5 leave days per month, and while you do the effective use of those leave days is almost useless.

the only reason to ever join the military is if you literally have no other choice, it's fucking garbage.
>>
File: 1488922125426.jpg (15KB, 207x266px) Image search: [Google]
1488922125426.jpg
15KB, 207x266px
>>35748787
diein for the jew
>>
>>35749164
>>35749112
fucked up my hip as a kid so they put a metal pin in it
>>
>>35748787
tried to get into it but they don't accept me because I have scoliosis.
fuck them and fuck this world.
>>
>>35749475
if you have a GED you only need like 15 college credits or some shit to be able to get in.

that's like half a year of college my man
>>
>>35748787
Too many felonies.
>>
>>35748787
>Gives you a purpose
Exactly it GIVES YOU a purpose. I already have one. I would rather choose my own battles than let somebody dictate which ones I should fight because they outrank me.
>>
>>35749577
How many wars have you been in, badass?
>>
File: 1490322598074.png (360KB, 612x686px) Image search: [Google]
1490322598074.png
360KB, 612x686px
>>35748787
Why would a bunch of people with crippling social issues want to join something that forces you to be around others 24/7?
>>
>>35749553
>>35749475
naw i'm being accepted with a GED, you just need to score well on the ASVAB, at least with the Army

Marines told me to fuck off
>>
>>35748787
>Why are you not in the military?
>It gives you a purpose.

Yea let me go die for the Jew agenda
>>
>>35749593
Has nothing to do with being a badass. Some people are good at being part of the state and taking orders and are perfectly content with that, I can't discredit the value of that. However, there's plenty of meaning in life to be found in things I'm generally more interested in and I'm less at the mercy of the whims of politicians.
>>
>>35749483
Thanks for that quality post.

What was your mos?
>>
>itt nothing but buttblasted muhreens and grunts

I honestly feel bad for you all.
I'm in the chair force and I work a regular job in camo

>work is from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
>don't have to show up until 9:00 am on pt days
>get two hours for lunch, plenty of time to get lunch, go back to my room and beat my dick
>live in condo style dorms with my own bed, bathroom, and walk in closet
>only have to share a kitchen with three other people
>chow halls are nice as fuck, they serve burgers, pizza, and pasta with a smoothie bar
>get the weekends all to myself
>get all kinds of neat assignments, just got back from two years in Tokyo living the weeb life
>>
>>35749983
>Weeb life
Well my Japan story is less fun

>Two muhreens dicking around
>Forgot "To walk post in military manner"
>Decide the best way to pass the time while keeping watch at like 2am is to play quickdraw
>Not with fingers
>With their M9s
>It's high noon
>Accidentally shoots his buddy
Jack Assery is the #1 killer of our troops
>>
>>35750126
Let me guess, Okinawa?

You marines and your hijinks ruined everything for us down there...
>>
I went to Meps last week.
I qualified for the Marines and my ship date is in August.
(Also, am a female)
My dad was convincing me to go to community college here, but I don't like school and I heard college is a glorified high school. He kept grilling me about the shitty news about the usmc and females.What are the odds I'll be sexually assaulted? I don't want that shit to happen.
>>
>>35750186
hopefully the odds are high, stupid whores like you don't belong in the military
>>
>>35750155
Oh yeah, gotta show how honorable our country is by acting like tards
>>
They wouldnt take me. Depression, adhd, asthma.
>>
>>35750186
Nice bait.

If not, fuck off cunt.
>>
>>35748787
Why's is there always a new thread about this everyday?
Fuck off Schlomo.
>>
>>35749051
You have to join regular army first.>>35749051
>>
Joined when I was 17 and got out not too long ago. I didn't have a purpose when I was in and I sure as hell don't have one now. It didn't fix anything, yall gotta stop with this "grass is greener" shit.

>>35750186
Never happened to me or anyone I knew. The only sexual assault I heard about during my service, a nigger grabbed the civilian pizza delivery girl's boob.
>>
>>35750200
what's wrong with wanting to join?
why aren't you capable of ordinary discussion?
>>
>>35750186
Real talk? Females make up 7% of the marine corps. The other 93% are, of course, males.
You're gonna get out of basic and into your MOS school and find yourself in a strange new world where you're a prized minority. Then, one of two things will occur.
You'll either become a bitch, or a slut. One or the other, no compromises and no exceptions. There's a reason why the nude sharing scandal is so big right now, that's because women (just like you'll be) allowed themselves to be taken advantage of.
You'll probably think: "no way, that'll never happen to me!"
It will, I promise you. I've seen it countless times before.
>>
>>35748787
I'm disabled they wouldn't want me
>>
>>35748787
You're fucking stupid if you join the military now. We're escalating efforts in Syria by 2019 we're going to have a full bloody ground war. Do you really want to go die in the desert?
>>
>>35750186
You have a bunch of high T guys with Marines being the Chads of the military. You have a pretty good chance unless you're busted.
>>
>>35748787
>fell for the "military will better your life and give you a purpose" meme
>end up swabbing up rain water on the flight deck when raining
>chip up paint and do rust restoration on a space that was just freshly painted a week ago
>end up not going to designated ports because some fucker got drunk and raped a national
>clean bulkheads that were wiped down because we finished our assignments on time even though it was wiped down during sweepers
>get yelled at about safety issues because some other department got someone hurt
>do general quarters at 0200 right after finishing watch
>taking over someone else's watch because that person is suicidal
>doing suicide watch for that person after taking over their watch lel
I respect my job now as a civilian and everything seems more easier after living through that bs.
>>
>>35750340
I signed my fucking contract already. My parents are of middle eastern descent so my last name is hard to pronounce but nothing too shitskin, so I asked a female Marine who has been enlisted if I'd be picked on and shit at basic but she said I'd have nothing to worry about but I do look "different" and "above-average" so i will be ostracized and approached a lot by guys. this doesn't happen in the civilian world at all so i find that hard to believe. also, all my recruiter said was to "be careful". they never talked to me about the risks and how low the percentage of female to males there are. it can't be that bad. also, im really not significant. my mos will be either a mechanic or postal worker. i qualified for those.
>>
I already have a purpose.
>>
>>35750507
Holy. Shit... That was original .(_.)

>statement quoting myself wasn't..

@>@ whut...
>>
Only reason I'd join is for the gibs but my eyesight is too shit.
>>
>>35750475
You can still back out. No matter what your recruiter says, you can back out at any time with no repercussions until you've boarded the plane for basic.

My advice: talk to an Air Force recruiter. See what options you have available.
I promise you, the cultural difference between the air force and marines, especially when it comes to women, is night and day.
>>
>>35750624
can you educate me on the differences? is it quite difficult to search for such personal insight online.
>>
>>35749520
I'm fairly positive you can still join. They can send you to a doctor and you get a waiver. If they want you, they can waive most anything. Especially if your job would primarily be at a desk or not very physical in general. You may have not advertised your aptitude well enough; this process is a job interview. Did you have shit ASVAB scores or are you only interested in being a MP?

-Four year AF vet with screw in knee.
>>
In my country you have to work in military for a year absolutely for free before you can sign a contract and actually start being paid.
>>
>>35750735
What do you mean? I can tell you that, as this >>35749983 anon, the quality of life that you'll have in the Air Force is incredible. I've worked with Marines, and I'd much rather be sleeping in than out in the dark and mud at 4:00 in the morning doing exercises.

Women can also do any job in the Air Force. They also make up around 43% of the total population, so people will be a lot more accustomed to seeing and working with women.
I don't mean to sound like a shill or anything but the sky is quite literally the limit here. Don't let anyone trick you into thinking that you have to be a postal clerk or whatever for your entire career
>>
I'm a tranny and thus an inherently inferior soldier. Plus they probably won't let me serve in a tank crew. Thought about shooting for tank mechanic though but I also don't want to be tormented and hated by literally everyone around me
>>
>>35748787
>implying I don't have disqualifying health problems.

What is this?

/chad9k/?
>>
>>35748999
They don't disqualify for ADHD anon.
>>
>>35750806

What happens if you have medical problems? My left hand doesn't work normally. I doubt they'd want me.
>>
>>35750978
Who don't?
>>
>>35749483
....This is the same as in any job you fucking moron. Most places have caps on when you can take time off and they also cap the amount of time you can take off. If they don't let you take it but you continue to accrue leave it is wasted. They can also make you sell it back to them.

It's not a military specific problem. It's an employment specific problem.

>>35751000
The military? What kind of question is this?
>>
>>35750186
You chose the Marines even after hearing about the scandal. You want to be sexually assaulted, passed around and used by soldiers. It's why you signed up
>>
>>35750868
I see. I will have to look into it and talk to other recruiters. How weird is it that all mine told me to do was 'be careful'?

>>35751106
really? i wouldn't send nudes at all to anyone. there's no reason why i would be worried. it's obviously going to happen at college or anywhere else in the civilian sector. that happens in fucking high school, dickwad.
>>
>>35751403
Nobody cares slut. You're going to have a train run on you in no time.
>>
>>35748787
mentally ill, can't even if i wanted to
>>
Former Marine here

I've never met a "robot" that couldn't serve if they wanted too. However it's a choice and you should be allowed to make it. Joining the military is not for everybody and people in the military shouldn't think themselves better then those who don't serve. It's not the path they wish to choose and everyone should respect that.
>>
File: 1475180377092.png (242KB, 401x466px) Image search: [Google]
1475180377092.png
242KB, 401x466px
>>35751403
Don't listen to anyone here. If you wana be a marine you'll be a marine.

Are you going to PI or SD?
>>
>>35751596
I'm a robot, I can't serve, ama.
>>
>>35751615
Thank you, anon. I reallyappreciate it. I'll be at pi.
>>
What is with these "Anon you should join military threads!" You should only join military if you are really interested. Don't feel forced or go in blind. Military can be a meme if you don't do good research before joining. Plenty of other good jobs. I grew up in military family and loved moving around. But would never join myself, unless soldiers are needed. Draft is no longer the same though.
>>
>>35751676
are you actually medically disqualified? or have you never even spoken with a recuiter?
>>
>>35751701
I have diagnosed schizophrenia, I don't think I'd need to speak to a recruiter.
>>
>>35751596
Calm down waterdog.
>>
>>35751697
Alright you'll be in 4th battalion.

What's your IST scores looking like?
>>
File: rZOaHhx.png (57KB, 192x154px) Image search: [Google]
rZOaHhx.png
57KB, 192x154px
>>35751711
>LIE
>go to meps
>lie some more
>serve
>>
File: 1478765996280.jpg (58KB, 717x837px) Image search: [Google]
1478765996280.jpg
58KB, 717x837px
>>35748787
Will there be another war soon? I want to join and then die in combat so that I can cut the mental nightmare that is my life short and have my death mean something.
>>
>>35750986
In my country they take every person who wants that. You could work in the kitchen or archive I guess. But you don't get paid first year and that is the real problem.
>>
>>35751719
I'm hitting most of the requirements. Other than pull-ups. I can't do one.
>>
>>35751739
>I want to die pointlessly and endanger the lives of those around me
You're a cunt. Just kill yourself.
>>
>>35751735
>lie
>i'm delusional
>it's apparent to people that aren't even trained psychologists
>have to pass a psych exam
>the military doesn't check psych records where he lives

What's the pay like in the 3rd world military, pajeet?
>>
File: ugh.jpg (213KB, 1100x688px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.jpg
213KB, 1100x688px
Because I'm completely out of shape and I hate running.
>>
>>35751754
well you're a female. You don't have to do pullups. How long is your flexed arm hang and your mile and a half?
>>35751759
See just lie like you're doing right now!
>>
>>35751757
>Implying I said this
No you retard. I said I want my death to mean something. I never said "die pointlessly" you stupid fucking faggot.
>>
>>35751785
>see just lie like you're doing right now

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>35748787
Joining a salafi jihadist terror group gives you purpose too. Why haven't you joined Isis?
>>
>>35751815
You attitude is pretty autistic and you'll learn that if you ever actually try and serve
>>
>>35751785
Mile and a half is around 10 minutes.
Should I talk to my school's track coach and see if I can attend their practices? I want to become more active. I work a shit-tier minimum wage job. I am thinking I should quit, get a gym membership, run around my neighborhood, train at pt weekly etc until the end of August to be prepared. I am worried. I've been into gaming and stayed lazy these past few years so I am not very physically well. I don't want to just meet the bare minimum.
>>
>>35751815
>He thinks deliberately dying in combat somehow makes his death "meaningful"
>He thinks endangering the life of his squad is "meaningful"
Kill yourself you self-absorbed faggot
>>
>>35751841
>4 months

Hm....If you can do a 10 mile and a half you're definatly good. Tho the better your run the better off you'll be. I wouldn't worry about running with anyone els. If you can motivate yourself to put out then just slowly increase your distance every time. 1.6,1.7,1.8,1.9-2 ETc etc etc till you get to 3 miles then just maintain.

The more active you are the better off you'll be during boot but don't get discouraged. The first time I EVER pt'd in my life was at 19 when I started working out at my recutiers and they killed my ass.

You're on the right track for sucess. Try and get a 6 minute mile if possible because that's hauling ass and you're pretty close as it is.

Just to give you an idea I was running 12:31 Mile and a half, 5 pullups and around 120 crunches. You'll do fine :) You're also going at a pretty good time. You won't think it in the begining when it's 100+ degrees but the PT will be easy in the begining and when you do the crucible it will be a cozy 60-70

If you have any other questions let me know and I'll give you an honest answer
>>
>>35748787
Because my family was in the IRA, i would get disowned faster than i can blink
>>
File: 1479356662114.png (91KB, 255x253px) Image search: [Google]
1479356662114.png
91KB, 255x253px
>>35751837
>>35751849

Alright jeez I'm sorry I didn't realize how much hinged on just one guy. I was just under the impression that one guy dying wasn't a big deal. I don't know much about military stuff, I didn't know.
>>
Already did it.
Now what?
>>
>>35751939
Dude. Do you not realise the moment your ass gets shot your men are going to try and move the Earth to save your ass? They will do anything and everything they can to get you medevac'd or recover your body should you fall.
>>
>>35751885
Thank you so much.
Well needed advice. Who knew I'd find it here. Do you have any contact info?
>>
>>35749483
You're right about the weekend shit but not many people in the military could land a job that gives out 4 weeks of vacation per year. As far as the block leave shit, lol sorry you got fucked. I've seen guys take 30 days whenever they damn want.
>>
>>35751988
if you have a discord link i'll come talk to you sure. I've got time before In need to go PT
>>
File: 1479356662112.jpg (57KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1479356662112.jpg
57KB, 640x640px
>>35751963
Well what I originally meant was if they needed somebody to stay behind or something to cover a retreat or something or some other dangerous task I'd do it, not intentionally get myself killed.

I'm probably never even going to serve anyway. I have bad eyesight, I'm out of shape, and I have mental illnesses and am somewhat heavily medicated for them and I don't think they'd trust me with a gun. Nobody wants me.
>>
I am neither psychologically nor physically fit enough.
>>
>>35748787
Nah it's shit. I went in as a robot and I came out as an even bigger/more fucked up robot.

If it helps you then you were a norm all along, congrats.
>>
>>35752021
They wouldn't leave you behind.

But yeah, having mental illnesses that you're medicated for is a no-go
>>
File: 1487007275513.png (7KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
1487007275513.png
7KB, 240x210px
>>35752102
Figures. All I ever wanted was to do something useful. To be a hero. To be recognized and to do something good.

And yet I can't even do that. If there is a next war, everybody else is going to be fighting and dying and I'll have to be sitting on my ass like the spineless, pathetic coward I am because "muh meds."

I fucking hate myself so much.
>>
>>35749483
>he didn't join the Guard
>>
>>35752004
Pls and thank u
>>
>>35752142
Could you go off your meds? I bought into the college/university meme and faked ADHD to get pills. The military didn't care so long as I was off them for over a year and didn't act like a spastic without them.
>>
>>35752196
I think I could. I think being part of something that gives me purpose and reason for existing would be more effective than taking pills.

But I don't know if they'd take me since I have a history with OCD and Clinical Depression (diagnosed at 14) and a history of taking meds.

I doubt they'd ever take me, and I can't blame them.
>>
>>35752189
Took way longer to ifgure out how to add someone then I thought
>>
>>35749290
This is exactly the reason I haven't enrolled.
I want to, but getting stuck in the fucking desert with my goal being do fuck all but occupy is dumb as fuck.
>>
>>35752265
Just lie. But don't go combat arms if you have a history of depression and have OCD. It's a recipe for disaster. Watched a documentary the other day about an American guy with OCD who fought in Libya. Didn't go well.
>>
>>35752338
What could I do?
>>
>>35752338
Also, what happened to the guy with OCD in Libya?
>>
>>35748787
The only thing that can give a person a purpose is themselves. Nobody is special.
>>
>>35752389
join Civil Affairs all they do is help people
>>
>>35752389
you'd be surprised

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1yhbh6VZQD2
>>
>>35752411
He went on a trip around Africa after his girlfriend called him a spineless coward for being afraid to leave his room after he broke his clavicle. He met some Libyans, became friends and went over there when the civil war started. He basically went there, ended up in prison, got tortured and kept in solitary for 6 months, escaped, joined the rebels again and started fighting. He overcame some symptoms, like sharing a bowl of food with someone or drinking from the same cup as someone, but still retained others like sperging out when someone dropped sugar in the jeep. He had a thing about sugar. He still compulsively washed his hands when getting back though

>>35752389
Literally anything. Admin or a trade might help you.
>>
>>35752458
This is a really good answer. Listen to this guy.
>>
>>35752452
Guess I have to yet again be a beta cucklet while everyone else does the real man's job. Story of my fucking life.

>>35752458
Thanks anon, that was very helpful and explanatory.

>>35752460
My OCD mainly involves intrusive thoughts and having to touch things in a certain pattern to get rid of them. I doubt I could be holding a weapon in a combat situation doing that so I guess I am relegated to beta-tier work.
>>
>>35752533
>Guess I have to yet again be a beta cucklet while everyone else does the real man's job. Story of my fucking life.
Civil Affairs does have special operations force that work with Special Forces and Rangers daily
>>
>>35749983
Bruh I got fucked so hard when I joined the marines.
>barracks are ratty and roach infested
>chow is barely tolerable
>retarded ass liberty restrictions that only muhreens have to follow
>mass punishment because some dude not even in my shop fucked up something
>all the gear is broken or fucking old as shit.
>all the tools to fix said broken gear are broken and/or missing

I'm switching to Air Force after my enlistment, Okinawa is ducking bullshit to be a marine in
>>
>>35752458
Thank you for the vocaroo anon. It really helps.
>>
>>35751060
not really you dipshit. only the air force gives waivers to people with ADHD
>>
>>35748787
I'm going to try. Airforce - I originally wanted to be a pilot until i realized that as a manlet I am not allowed. So I guess I'll be going for my second desire to be a drone pilot. But the more i read about it, the more it sounds like a boring "sit and watch" job.
this trans shit I'm going through is also a complication.
>>
>>35748787
rely on others to give you purpose, give your own life purpose. not doing so is basically suicide.
>>
>>35753489
>Here is my story from personal experience
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE U R RONG
Kill yourself sperg
>>
>>35753515
nobody wants a mentally ill suicidal faggot in the army
>>
>>35753515
Trans should not be in the military. Nor should they be on this fucking planet.
>>
>>35753515
>as a manlet I am not allowed

How tall do they want you to be? Wouldn't manlets fit in the cockpit more easily?
>>
>>35753798
the height requirements are two fold, standing height and sitting height. but upon reviewing the measurements its' actually not as bad as I thought? Standing height is between 64-77 inches, sitting 34-40. So i may BARELY skirt the requirement. I'm not sure desu.
>>
dying for israel is a purpose?
>>
>>35753858
>barely

Nigga you're telling me you're less than 5'4?
>>
>>35753798
Manlet's short stubby legs can't reach the pedals or properly brace anon. They also can't see over the dash
>>
File: 2342352323.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
2342352323.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>35753888
Nigga I told you I'm a manlet. I've been measured at 5'3.5 before, but I dont know my exact height this moment. I also sure as shit dont match the weight requirements(160 minimum dependent on height). I'm at about 120 rn. I am usually rapidly moving between 120-130 due to bad eating habbits, but normally I'm just rail thin.
>>
>>35753924
glue some wood blocks to the pedals and give the guy a booster seat

problem fixed
>>
>>35753982
It's a plane undergoing high g-loads. Why bother doing all that shit when you can just get a normal person?
>>
File: 1474122264710.jpg (61KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
1474122264710.jpg
61KB, 480x479px
i dont meet the height requirements and i also have glasses
>>
>>35748787
Yes and no. I'm an officer and I hate it. But there's nothing else I want to do so I'm stuck for now.

I don't get on with anyone really and I live on base with them. There is literally no escape from this lonely hell.
>>
>>35753976
Absolutely fucking disgusting. oridgydidge
>>
>>35754174
Very rude, anon.
>>
>>35748787
I did serve but i fucking hated it.
It helped me escape poverty atleast but im pissed i didnt get fucked up enough to get any benefits.
curse my perfect health.
>>
>>35748787
As if the military wants my mental illness.
They didn't. I feel like I would've made a good navy officer though and I still wish I hadn't screwed myself by getting a sucicide attempt written up in my medical notes a decade ago.
>>
>Community College, barely afforded in.
>Poor as shit just out of high school
>Shit-tier Person, shit tier friends, no-gf.
>Family and Financial Issues
>Decide to pursue physics at CC with fafsa grant funding
>Meet with friend who's in ROTC, Air Force.
>Get interested, get motivated, get involved
>FAST FORWARD 3-4 YEARS

>Pilot Slot w/ USAF in 2018.
>Graduating B.S., Astrophysics
>President of Social Fraternity
>Old friends speak of me as legend/ 'one who made it'

I definitely drank the Kool-Aid and went from nothing to something. Definitely a benefit. Sorry to hear about those who have medical dq's but it was honestly one of the best decisions that I've made in my life to just stop being a fucking loser and do something.
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.