[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you are part of the small fraction of robots who have never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1466784994847.png (443KB, 854x684px) Image search: [Google]
1466784994847.png
443KB, 854x684px
>you are part of the small fraction of robots who have never had a gf

Many robots have made it, what's wrong with us? Why can't we find somebody to love us?
>>
I just bang a hooker when I get lonely. It's good for practice, too. First time I came in literally a minute... Now I can go for about half an hour before I pop. It's like my dick wants it more than I do.
>>
>>35748578
I'll always love you, even though I punish you
>>
>>35748578
why's reviewbrah sad in that anon?
>>
>>35748729
He's just prayin' and being thankful
>>
>>35748755
what episode was that, i cant remember it
>>
>>35748578

>be robot 5 years ago
>get gf, legit 8/10 (I'm a 5,5/10)
>genuinely love her
>be unemployed for years
>she pays for my drug habit, for everything, even vacations
>start to manipulate her
>be a emotional vampire in general
>I eat happiness and the life of people around me
>after getting my first ever gf I felt kinda confident so I picked up a chick and tried to get laid, didn't go through with it, slept at hers though
>gf found out
>broke her heart, like, really. She was a mess
>don't feel bad until 2 years after she dumped my stupid ass

I'm really a bad person. If I ever get remotely happy I fuck it up, willingly. I destroy myself and everything around me constantly
Even made her a orthodox satanist, btw. She was agnostic before

You don't want a gf, guys..
>>
File: reviewbrah.jpg (11KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
reviewbrah.jpg
11KB, 263x192px
>>35748781
one of the idle minds, I think.
>>
>>35748786

That's also just the tip of the iceberg, unfortunately.
I'm not a bad human, but possess an inherent evil nature I believe. I can not undo it.
>>
>>35748786
>I'm really a bad person. If I ever get remotely happy I fuck it up, willingly. I destroy myself and everything around me constantly
Oh, that's me.
How do you deal with it?
>>
File: reviewbrahpol.png (593KB, 1129x768px) Image search: [Google]
reviewbrahpol.png
593KB, 1129x768px
>>35748800
i gotta get more images in my reviewbrah folder desu
>>
>>35748781
it's from BK cheetos reviews, it was during the time he was getting stalked so he depressed.
>>
>>35748578
WORK OUT
LOSE THE GLASSES AND GET CONTACTS
GET A HAIRCUT
AND DONT BE A PUSSYO
>>
>>35748826

I bought a gun and will end it if I fuck up majorly, again.
Currently I live as a NEET and make money by dealing drugs..
>>
>>35748861
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz06BDg-Tzc
this one right?
>>
>>35748786
meh manipulative nature + you are kinda corrupted.
anyway you were some how happy.
>>
I think on on the verge of getting a gf and having sex.
I'm a fatbot too, wish me luck guys. I don't wanna be a KHV anymore.
>>
>>35748978

I'm worse than that but can't specify on 4chan. Can't post a lot of interdasting greentexts here unfortunately
>>
>have a huge crush on this chick for like two or three years
>we're hanging out one night and she casually mentions how her little sister has a boyfriend but she doesn't
>she looks at me waiting for a reply
>i respond with "oh, haha, yeah"

Also,
>at a friend's party
>this little shortstack thick ginger girl is hitting on me hard and following me and talking to me and shit
>too hung up on the other girl to bother asking her out or anything

Stuff like that is the reason I'm alone. I am pants on fucking head retarded, and now I don't even speak to any of them anymore.
>>
>>35749204
how cute is she anon, what is she like?
>>
>>35749267
I mean, at the time she was really cool. Easy to talk to and one of the few people in my circle of "friends" I really felt was a friend. But even then I guess I never got extremely close to her or anything. But she was kind of a hipstery looking girl, but she was exceptionally cute and not obnoxious or anything. I looked her up on FB one day though out of curiosity and she smokes and has tats and shit now so that blows.

In hindsight she probably wasn't worth the devotion, which is why I hate myself for not boning that shortstack.
>>
>>35749328
wait she has a FB? post some pics
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.