[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lit/bot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1490061299915.jpg (32KB, 321x417px) Image search: [Google]
1490061299915.jpg
32KB, 321x417px
I almost cried on the bus, that is after getting on the wrong bus and having to get back off and add another 30 minutes to my trip. Why do I like this girl so much? Goddamn it, I even put her work from our workshop through the copier every week so I can have it.
>be in humanities
>have to attend reading tonight
>dress up, shave and shower after gym
>social anxiety causes me to drink
>drinking in excess makes anxiety worse
>drink in excess before event at bar
>find workshop peers in back corner
>sit down and try to make small talk
>girl I play stare tag with turns to me
>long brown hair and those circle glasses
>nerdy girl of average looks
>"awh you look very nice anon"
>lock eyes with hers for a second before darting away
>y-you look very cute t-too
>her friend and her both turn around and laugh
>glance back and giggle throughout the readings
>as I'm turboing out after she says see you anon

Is there anyway to tell if she likes me or is just feeding off my autistic infatuation?
I want to be have a comfy farm with six of our children in the style of Varg.
>for now I'll just drink more
>>
File: me.jpg (300KB, 1382x1363px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
300KB, 1382x1363px
anon, we are the same, she does like you: evidence is when she said you look nice and her and her friend laughed after you both locked eyes.

Trust me, we are the same. I have to drink before I go to the bars. The difference is I cheated on her with my ex after she fell for me. Don't fuck it up anon, get into your zone, and just talk to her about anything.

do it for me so I know it's still possible
>>
>>35748535
>autistic infatuation
they don't know your power level, nobody does, hide it well

fake it until you make it
>>
>>35748629
>>35748660
I got this guys.
I'm gonna propel forward, and never look back here (hopefully).
Last time I dabbled in chaddom, it took me over a year to emerge out of a deep existential dread and general depression.
>I'm going to ward of the desire to email her from out class list and just wait to see her again
>>
>>35748747
HOLY FUCK ANON
>email her from out class list
don't do this, this is autistic and weird

wait till you see her again then actually talk to her and hold a conversation, make sure u are prepared
>>
>>35748897
well I don't know, I did kind of start this sonnet about her.. had it in my head I could send it and she'd be moved by it and jump into my warm embrace.
yeah, writing that out brings the scope of my autism in scale.
>>
>>35749030
gl anon

this girl just emailed my gf from the class list, and even her autistic shy sexy ass could tell emailing from the list is 100% noman zone autistic
>>
>>35748747
>the desire to email her from out class list
lmfao you're fucked. if you have to ward off this shit to begin with you're only going to fuck up at one point and drop spaghetti everywhere. she only likes you at the moment because she thinks you're shy and being coy. when she finds out you're full blown autistic she's going to ghost you and you'll come here crying about it and blaming women.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.