[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tell me about that time a girl felt the same way about you.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 18

File: 1489628725216.gif (469KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1489628725216.gif
469KB, 500x281px
tell me about that time a girl felt the same way about you.
>>
File: Jute Gyte - Vast Chains - cover.png (2MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Jute Gyte - Vast Chains - cover.png
2MB, 1280x1280px
>>35748449
>tfw a girl falls for you and you have no feelings for her

every fucking time. being an attractive schizoid is awful. the guilt is unbearable. but i keep trying to meet a girl because i'm lonely as shit, but i hate being around people or getting close to people. what does someone do with that?? how do i transcend loneliness??
>>
>>35748449
i had a weird rivalry with a girl. we liked each other, but also hated each other's guts. one day she accussed of having a biner and was trying to get 'down there'
>>
>>35748449
There is a girl at work that I'm very in to. She feels the same way, but she has a boyfriend. I work a few feet away from her and we talk about it all the time. It's hard being so close but not being able to grasp it.

Obviously since she'd do her bf like that, she's not quality. But she's cute as FUCK and we get along super well.
>>
>>35748449
>tell me about that time a girl felt the same way about you.
When she knew very little about me.

Condensing the entire situation like that makes me angry and sad but it's the truth of it.
>>
>>35748449
There was a girl I knew when I was fourteen who showed her feelings for me by kissing me on the cheek twice. But I was a social retard (still am) and the relationship sunk soon after it sailed.
>>
>>35748449
Never happened. A girl liked me once, though, that I didn't like back because oneitis.
>>
File: abstract.jpg (46KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
abstract.jpg
46KB, 680x684px
>girl likes me
>her name is Hillary
>can't get over it
>>
>>35748949

are you me, anon?

something's wrong with us. the oneitis was jewish for gods sake. fuck
>>
>>35748449
>Girl felt same way about me
>Found out I was moving from Italy to NY
>Hated my guts and lost contact weeks after I took the flight

>Another girl felt same way about me
>Later found out I have less than 6 months of life because of chronic HCV that was sleeping in my body for 13+ years
>The day after she cancelled me from her life and ignored all contact
Best part? We go to the same uni and share most of our courses.
>>
>>35748449
>be me
>3rd grade
>talk to girl
>begin friendship with girl
>we hug one day
>next month she moves and I never see her again
>>
here's a different one

>girl transfers to my high school in 12th grade
>for some reason this one year of my life i somehow went turbonormie
>decided to befriend her (small school, not hard to do)

let's pause here
>she is NOT attractive
>kind of fat
>has a creaky voice. it sounds like someone stepping on an old wooden floor when she talks
>often dyes her hair incredibly stupid colors
>would probably not have sex with her even if she offered me money
anyway
>turns out she's incredibly nice
>plays/played a LOT of the same obscure vidya that i did
>surprisingly legitimate "nerdy" interests

>a few months into this she comes out as a lesbian
>nobody in the universe is surprised
>continue to be tight with her
>both of us recognize each other as fellow spergs
>zero sexual attraction or tension
>no drama whatsoever between us
>content that we both think of each other in the same exact way (even though that way is fundamentally platonic)

>go to different universities
>she BECOMES A FUCKING MAN WITHIN A YEAR
>got kind of mixed up with a vaguely cult-like trans-exclusive activism group
>leadership demanded no contact with cis people whatsoever
>drops off the face of the earth for about 5 years

>6 months ago
>she reappears
>identifies as a "butch lesbian" again so evidently the trans thing didn't stick
>watching her struggle to put her life back together on social media
>not sure how i feel about stepping in
>>
File: IMG_6628.jpg (169KB, 1158x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6628.jpg
169KB, 1158x1536px
>>35748449
>we're playing Dungeons And Dragons at her place with a small group of friends
>at one point, I can't remember why, she was feeling real fuckin' sad so I went to comfort her
>immediately her voice takes on the quality of a girl who's sweetly nervous, like she's asking someone to prom
>"I-it's alright anon, I'm a lot better now"
>it is the cutest fucking thing I've ever heard

Right now I'm listening to Whitechapel and trying to forget this memory. That whole thing ended kinda shittily and I try to forget my Homestuck days when I can.
>>
>got into a relationship the day I was gonna ask her out
>>
>>35748449
According to my sister, her friend's older sister (my age) had a crush on me for a couple years. This chick isn't the best looking but shie isn't ugly. She was real skinny, awkward but could be pretty funny when she would be comfortable around you. She was some Pakistani girl but real progressive type compared to the rest of her family.

Well I was told this by my sis but she said that the girl gave up on me cause she thought I had a gf already. She was the type to orbit around people the likes so I had no fucking clue. Didn't really have much feelings for her but damn I wouldn't have fucking mind having a cute, awkward gf, or a gf in general, for once.
>>
File: 1482457726659.jpg (32KB, 233x316px) Image search: [Google]
1482457726659.jpg
32KB, 233x316px
>>35748449
One time I was best friends with a complete lesbian.

we cuddled and made out once, it made things feel weird for a couple days.
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 484x593px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 484x593px
>>35751981
>tfw siblings/old friends tell you about people who had a crush on you before
>You were too autistic to notice at the time
>Now the damage is done and you're a shut in ugly loser NEET who'll never date all those girls who used to like you.
>>
>>35752116
I mean I was always a shut in, ugly, loser, but ya damage has been dealt, but not from that situation. It would have been nice to be with her but at the same time I never thought much about her cause I never really felt anything too strong.

But for the girls that I tried to make a move, the ones that I cared too much about, those are the ones that fucked me up.
>>
>>35752162
I get you anon.
I was always way too afraid of rejection. The only time i asked someone out was when her friend told me that she liked me; so I asked her out instead of the girl I actually liked. Then that relationship fucked me up in less than a year, and now I can't see myself ever dating again.
Then when I think about girls I used to know I realise that 5~6 girls were probably into me, but I was so shit at picking up on the signals that they gave up.
As a side note, the friend of the girl I used to date only told me she liked me because she'd been trying to drop hints for months and was getting really pissed at me.
>>
once, a girl doodled a little cartoon version of her calling me senpai.
>>
>>35748778
Same teebeehaych
Its hard when you get horny and then end up unwittingly using girls to satisfy that need, only to realize afterwards that you don't care for them
>>
>cute, awkward, weird girl
>we date, things are good for a while
>a year and a half or so passes
>start losing interest in the relationship
>she's kinda clingy, jealous, needy
>"if you're not making sacrifices, it's not love"
>I have standardmalefearofcommitment.jpeg and also have a hard time keeping my eyes off other girls
>start drinking behind her back
>start smoking pot behind her back
>start flirting with other girls behind her back
>start arguing more and more
>break up with her
>after two and a half years
>in high school
>she goes fucking nuts, "you ruined my whole life I thought we were 4ever"
>never even tried to get a girl since, even though I know I could
>>
File: 1488060270485.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
1488060270485.png
42KB, 846x592px
>>35748449
I am hiding my power level for 7 months now
I met her onlie but she lives fairly close
Keeps saying she wants to meet up
But I know it would mean end and I'll lose her in no time if it happens
I am just good liar and live my fantasy of being normal while talking with her
I actually feel a little bad for wasting her time for so long
but I guess as long as I keep the act and she has no idea it's not that bad
>>
File: I Guess She Forgot.jpg (96KB, 1080x559px) Image search: [Google]
I Guess She Forgot.jpg
96KB, 1080x559px
>one of my friends killed himself my senior year of high school (last year)
>In some desperate emotional state I ask out some girl I knew was interested in me
>I didn't even like her, I was just such a wreck
>get to know her
>over time, actually start to develop feelings for her
>oh shit I think I'm really in love
>3 months in
>the week of prom
>out of fucking nowhere, she says "yeah I'm just not feeling it anymore, we should break up"
>"But I still want to go to prom with you"
>Take her because why the fuck not
>We don't even talk, she gets a ride home from someone else
>She hasn't talked to me since
Is this the point in my life where i justify my loneliness by irrationally hating all women and "choose" not to be with any of them because "they're all horrible"?
>>
>>35748449
me and bitches never feel the exact same way at teh same time, either she wants me and I dont her or vice versa
>>
>>35753738
No dude. You realise the first part of your story- that it was just a desperation thing, and crack on. If you had the courage to ask a girl out who you didn't even fancy, imagine what you can do now once you find a girl who's cute and likes you?

Life ain't a fairytale Anon and shitty things do happen, but you cant avoid women just because of one bad experience. Find a girl better than her. Best of luck
>>
File: 1489889083954.jpg (83KB, 788x685px) Image search: [Google]
1489889083954.jpg
83KB, 788x685px
>>35748449
>tell me about that time a girl felt the same way about you.
Never. I'm hideous.
>>
File: 1481422771740.jpg (136KB, 1000x1430px) Image search: [Google]
1481422771740.jpg
136KB, 1000x1430px
Fell in love with this qt3.14 genius fucking asian girl. We'd talk all the time, spent all of our time together whenever her parents would let her. We went on cute dates, walks along the riverbank in our city, going for coffee and sometimes just snuggling up together on my sofa watching our favourite shows on netflix. It was a good time in my life. Problem was, she was so similar to me in almost every regard. She was literally the female version of me. Unfortunately, this meant she also had trust issues like I did, and got jealous way too easily. The relationship ended by her and I purposefully paying more attention to each other's best friends than we did one another. Maybe if I wasn't in such a dark place at the time things would've been different, but someone who was once my best friend is now just a shadow of my past.
>>
>>35748449
>2009, be 17
>into emo gril
>too beta to make a move
>she often said shit like "people thought you were my boyfriend" and "I'm going to the park.. on my own"
>"Ok lol :P" posted by me on Facebook
>Found out a year later that she really did like me, but I never made a move so she moved on

>2017, 24 and still a kv
>>
>>35748449
No but can tell you all about the times a girl hasn't felt the same way?

As recently as today even.
>>
He said we couldn't be together because he's too old and too far away. Now I have to do the impossible and find someone else who will treat me like he did.
>>
I despised her for liking me as much as she did even if she was a fucking 8/10 and I'm way below her league. It's too much pressure for me, I broke up with her
>>
>>35748778
I love jute gyte!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude is so talented.
>>
>>35752282
It's bullshit. Women put the most subtle signals or don't at all and expect you to read their mind and do all the fuxkjng work
>>
File: 1490026558488.jpg (104KB, 713x892px) Image search: [Google]
1490026558488.jpg
104KB, 713x892px
>>35748449
when I was 13yo an 11yo girl wanted to be my gf, she was very tiny, looked more like a 9yo so I refused
that's all I got, I'm 25yo btw
>>
>tfw I had IT but it all went to shit
>tfw it's almost one year after and it hasn't gotten any better
It doesn't hit me as often, but oh boy, when it does it fucking wrecks my day.
>>
>>35754500
>I'm going to the park.. on my own
Women never initiate, they wait for men to make a move, they facilitate it by making themselves available. the lesson is in acting on your gut instinct, as opposed to processing it with a rational mind - emotions aren't rational, do not try to quantify and measure them, you will get wrapped up in them and become lost.

Liberate yourselves from the chains of desire, brothers. Women should become a small part of your lives until you can live on your own, with your own two feet on the ground.
To feel desire and loneliness is normal, but try to extract some brilliance from your lives and ascend above those emotions that cling on like unwanted dirt on your skin.

Dust yourselves off brothers, gain control over your thoughts and liberate the volumes of the mind to your own purpose and goal.
Do not let pink flesh take away from your own divinity, which dreams and yearns for release - all the hopes and fears, loneliness and regrets, all will be washed away in the torrent of your sweat and lost in the fires of creation, if you start pursuing your own happiness, without involving others.
>>
File: IMG_1320.jpg (197KB, 1280x955px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1320.jpg
197KB, 1280x955px
>>35755375
Stupid stick and poke tattoos we gave to eachother are now meaningless but I sometimes still touch mine, hoping like a useless faggot that she might feel something.
>>
Here's mine
Meet chick in new class i was having
Qt redhead, really shy and adorable
One day she starts feeling sick in the middle of a PE class
Faints in my arms and i catch her
Started talking more
Summer vacation starts, dated the entirety of summer
Best days of my life
Things don't work out due to differences in being clingy/wanting to be alone
Even though we loved eachother we had to break up
Miss being with her every single day of my life
>>
File: 1477074840744.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1477074840744.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>>35748449
>tell me about that time a girl felt the same way about you
if that ever happened then I wouldn't be so bitter and alone
I wouldn't be trapped here with the likes of you
>>
File: pam.jpg (13KB, 239x330px) Image search: [Google]
pam.jpg
13KB, 239x330px
>>35748840
Jim, is that you?

ambarabaccicciccocco
>>
i only attract girls that i have little to zero interest.
>>
File: 1490286207110.jpg (63KB, 597x443px) Image search: [Google]
1490286207110.jpg
63KB, 597x443px
>>35748449
I almost forgot about it. Nothing really came of it at all but if it kept going I likely wouldn't be on my way to being a wizard right now. Me and this girl were becoming really good friends in sophomore year of high school (about 2-3 years ago, I turn 19 this year) and for some reason she took a liking to me. Basically we were a "thing" for like 2 weeks, not even, but she was super into PDA (which, being as awkward as I am, was extremely uncomfortable), and was also basically the epitome of an SJW.
>SJW's are literally the only girls I fucking attract
>>
She doesn't like me and I don't like her.

She thinks I am iight I think she is iight. We are not attracted to each other.

On the other hand there have been some girls who I know were into me. I wasn't into them.
>>
>>35748449
I don't think that has ever happened once in my life
>>
I woke up
Oreganolio formuoli
>>
File: 1478046968941.jpg (104KB, 1000x1430px) Image search: [Google]
1478046968941.jpg
104KB, 1000x1430px
>>35748449

>4years ago
>working in a language course
>grill constantly telling me that she had a bf, and that she was loyal
I did not make a move whatsoever, and I was confused at the time she was always bringing up her bf.
>gets drunk
>drags me outside of a pub
>sucks my peepee
At this point not only does she now tell me that she does not have a bf, but everyone is telling me that she fancies the fuck out of me. Still sperg out when talking to her

Fast forward a week after the course has ended. Texting blahblahblah. Looking to meet up and see where it goes
>texts me telling me that she is with her bf, but that she still likes me
>instantly break all contact as I am not someones sloppy seconds beta bitch
>decided to change number as the provider i was with was jewing me

And that's the last I heard of her. She was 10/10 in my eyes, and still lament that I did not get with her.

That is not the first time that I had to immediately end all contact when a grill tells me that she does not know to either choose me, or a previous / different potential partner
What does that make me lads?
I havn't had any genuine feelings towards another grill since her
I met a new group of friends, and fuggered the ugly american in the group. I have been avoiding the group ever since
>>
>>35756260
You did the right thing lad

oregano
>>
>>35748449
>tfw dont know if she's really into me or just having a giggles with her friend
>>
>>35749746
>less than 6 months to live
>still in uni
Nice bait dude. Why go to school if you're going to die. Why not do something you've always wanted to do.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.