[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls Advice Thread V(something)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

Hey guys, it's me again, the guy who keeps starting these threads. I'm working on some schoolwork at the library currently but I'm alone so I figured I'd keep things spicy by starting one of these and maybe helping some other people out while I'm getting things done here.

So like the title says, if you need help on the girls in your life, ask here. I can't exactly say I've been in all of your positions but I definitely feel as if I can relate to a lot of what you guys are/have been going through when it comes to women and I can at the very least offer you my take on what you have to say.

Some anons here were very helpful in me getting my first girlfriend and seeing my first real success with a real life girl so I'm thankful to you guys and I want to pay it forward a bit.

Ask away, and here's one of my favorite tracks from the game OST I'm listening to right now. I find it kinda motivating. (that acoustic guitar at the end though) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddetexvj0b4
>>
quick bumparoni incase any anons don't see this and could use some help
>>
>>35748333
What did you do wrong and what did you do to correct your situation?
>>
Ok then, my best friend got the woman I love drunk as fuck and fucked her. Where do I proceed from here?
>>
>>35749180
Not op
It's up to you whose more important. If it's your friend stay with him and drop the girl
If it's the girl drop your friend or else that will haunt you every time you sleep with her
>>
>>35749228
What really made it suck is that he knew that I loved her and she wasn't even on his radar until I told him how I felt about her. We've been best friends for six years and I never thought he'd stoop this low.
>>
>>35748333
Oneitis wants to skype 2moro 'for hours' . Worried I'm gonna run out of things to say or be too weird. Also think she's having bf trouble.
>>
>>35749176
I'm not sure what you mean, but if you're talking about just in general if I mess something up with a girl, I usually just try to talk to her about it if I think I need to. And if it's a nitpicky thing that's like "shit, i should have not done that or should have saved that for later" or whatever, I usually just try to get over it and move on. I think that's the best approach. Don't stress too much about messing up sometimes.

>>35749228
I pretty much agree here. Thanks for covering for me anon.

>>35749180
>>35749293
That really sucks man. That's a really shitty thing for him to do, and maybe you should consider finding better friends or at least giving him a really stern talk about it. But I like the previous dude's point about figuring out who you value your relationship with more

>>35749311
So she's your oneitis but has a bf? Or do you think she's going to talk to you about having bf-getting trouble? This distinction is important. Nevertheless, I think you should take this opportunity by the nuts but don't get too nervous or else it's going to be awkward
>>
I fell in love with a girl the moment I met her, and we became good friends until she found out that I liked her and things kind of fizzled out. I have loved her for years, and I truly believe this is my one shot at true happiness and pure love. What can I do to at least be her friend again? She means the world to me.
>>
I cannot fall in love.
I never loved anyone.

Have something for that?
>>
>>35749354
>So she's your oneitis but has a bf?
This one. She only dates top tier fellas though so I'll be amazed if anything happens between us. Oh well, nothing to lose.
>>
>>35749376
Do you want to experience love?
>>
>>35749421
Yes.
It's one if the things that make humans humans.
Both in time and space love is a world wide constant for humanity.

I want to feel human.
>>
This chick wants me to fuck her shit up. What's some good dirty talk?
>>
File: 1489470410117.gif (348KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
1489470410117.gif
348KB, 500x338px
>>35749392
I see. Don't fall for the orbiting meme, I think you should work on other girls but it's fine to be friends with her. Having the oneitis thing is a huge problem since you're just wasting a bunch of time fixated on this one girl you may not even have a very good chance with.

Even so I'd still take the conversation with her, but don't fall too far down the hole. try to wean yourself off of her, and look at other girls sometimes. Girls generally like it when guys seem like they have options and aren't too clingy. I'm guessing you're probably pretty conscious about that stuff though, so you should be fine. Good luck man.

>>35749557
ey bby u wan sum original fuk? (oreganoli)
>>
>>35749557
slut, tight, wet, whore, use these 5 words in any order
>>
>>35748333
My ex girlfriend was upset with because I didn't show much emotions after she broke up with me. She then told one of friends it was because I didn't fight for her. How do I get better at this so this doesn't happen again?
>>
If anyone is still here, I really like a girl I'm friends with. I don't know how she feels but we get along great and I just can't bring myself to tell her. I really don't want make it weird but at the same time it feels like if I risk it here I could break out of being the beta fag about this shit I am now.
>>
>>35749988
women like a man in charge. if you don't learn to man up you won't ever get one, unless some fat chick pities you
>>
>>35749967
I mean, if you don't care you don't care. If you don't then it probably doesn't matter that she's upset at you. Maybe next time you have a girl don't be afraid to show a little emotion. Though that usually comes pretty naturally if you care about something a lot.

>>35749988
Sounds like me before me and my girl started dating. If you have a feeling that she MAY have feelings for you, I say go for it. You'll never know unless you try. I was lucky enough to have my girl confess to me, but not every girl will do that. I'd find a good time when you guys are kinda alone (like people aren't too close around) and tell her how you feel. Straight from the heart. Like, "Hey, I've really enjoyed getting to know you and spending time with you has been a lot of fun. Honestly, I like you more than as just a friend and I was wondering if maybe you felt the same way?"

I dunno, probably sounds autistic as fuck but that's probably along the lines of something I'd say so yeah. But of course I don't know the girl and I don't know you, so be wise about what you say and tailor it to fit the two of you.

Good luck!
>>
File: IMG_0284.jpg (63KB, 498x485px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0284.jpg
63KB, 498x485px
>>35750259
Thanks anon. Here's some payment
>>
IF a girl buys you things, compliments you, and finds excuses to be really physically close to you, and her friends say she has a crush on you, does she "like" you? I'm curious, because my assumption is that any girl who does those things is probably fucking with me.
>>
>>35750259
Part of the problem for me is if I mess up and make her uncomfortable while she's around me I basically fuck up my entire social group because it's so small and I don't even really know if she likes dudes
>>
>>35750551
Oh, this sounded super juvenile. Just for clarification, I'm 21, she's around 18-19.
>>
>>35750551
OP here.

Yes, those are all normally considered good signs. I'd go for it. She probably thinks you're pretty cool, at least and the age gap isn't too bad really so if you like her back then the coast seems clear. From what I read I don't think you have any reason to think that she's messing with you. Most people don't spend money just to fuck with people
>>
>>35750785
I'm just really fucking autistic and this girl has said she finds me disgusting, but also regularly compliments me and last time we hung out at her campus she found an excuse for us to lie down together on a bean bag while she played games on her phone and I had a nap.
>>
>>35750963
Eh. Mixed feelings are annoying to deal with and there are better things to be wasting your time on. Either she likes you and really doesn't want to admit it to herself or she's just trying to gain herself an orbiter. Just be up front with her and ask her how the hell she really feels about you, and get her in a corner. I dunno, I think an aggressive approach is fair here. Don't hurt her emotionally, but just let her know you aren't gonna take her shit
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.