[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greetings from /ck/. Tell me, /r9k/. What do you put on your tendies?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: web-buffalo-chicken-tenders.jpg (55KB, 800x353px) Image search: [Google]
web-buffalo-chicken-tenders.jpg
55KB, 800x353px
Greetings from /ck/.
Tell me, /r9k/. What do you put on your tendies?
>>
>>35747936
I can't seem to find any good tendies...I don't like tysons and ones from fast food places are too small....what brand do you use?
>>
>>35747936
Ketchup and mayo.

Or.

Sour cream and tabasco, but my stomach get's irritated by that so no.
>>
>>35747950
I usually just buy the cheapest I can get.
>>
>>35747936
hot sauce sometimes ketchup
>>
>>35747950
Too small? Ok, stay with the hormone chicken breast.
>>
>>35747936
Well hi there /ck/. Have you tried Raising Cane's tendies? They are perfect and have a pretty good mystery pink sauce that I like.

Otherwise just honey or maybe some bbq sauce.

I'm not as fat as I sound, even if the rest of my life is shit.
>>
File: tender_sauce.jpg (11KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
tender_sauce.jpg
11KB, 280x280px
>>35747936
This stuff. Goes good with bbq tendies
>>
>>35747936

>ketchup
>sriracha
>buffalo
>bbq
>tabasco
>polynesian
>>
Usually ketchup, ranch, honey mustard, or barbecue sauce. I also make my own sauce by mixing ketchup and ranch together, which I think is like thousand island dressing but it taste good to me. Also I make my own fry sauce by mixing mayonnaise with ketchup, it's really good.
>>
File: Sweet-Baby-Rays-Coupons.jpg (83KB, 376x380px) Image search: [Google]
Sweet-Baby-Rays-Coupons.jpg
83KB, 376x380px
>>35747936
wtf all these katchup niggers wtf
>>
just salt desu
>>
>>35747936
Ranch and then honey mustard by the time I get sick of the ranch. If I really want to be disgusting and no one is around I'll get ketchup.
>>
>>35747950
Strip clubs. Strip clubs have the best tendies and onion rings you'll ever get. They often serve surprisingly good bar type food to keep people around when the girls aren't hot enough to.

You'll never get better fried food than a strip club. The girls are really just a nice bonus.
>>
>>35747936
Barbecue sauce is the only correct answer, there are many varieties, but all are delicious.

Cane's sauce is acceptable if it's the only option.
>>
Ketchup mixed with mayo. in miami it's called "pink sauce" but I think only spanish people do it.
>>
>>35747979
Shameful dispray
>>
File: Guy-Fieri-BBQ-Pics.jpg (526KB, 1093x590px) Image search: [Google]
Guy-Fieri-BBQ-Pics.jpg
526KB, 1093x590px
>>35747936
honey mustard sauce.
guy ferraris sauce is good too and famous daves.
even some stubbs sauce.
>>
Hot sauce mixed with butter.

The thought of something like ketchup or bbq is disgusting. What's wrong with someone to make them think that's a good combination? Why not horseradish, pesto, or coffee since we're being wacky her?
>>
Spicy buffalo sauce of course, thanks for asking.
>>
>>35748282
>SC BBQ instead of KC BBQ
Fuck off mustardfag
>>
>>35747936
R A N C H originale
>>
>>35747936
MORE TENDIES!
>>
BBQ. I like to try different brands and flavors. Buffalo sauce if I'm feeling it.
>>35748695
Speaking of buffalo sauce, it's just hot sauce mixed with butter or oil.
>>
>>35748642
It's called Fry Sauce, look it up. That's literally the technical name for ketchup mixed with mayo, it's a legit sauce and that's what it's essentially made of. I've heard it's more popular in the north so I doubt anyone in Miami knows that it's called Fry Sauce.

I mean it does look pinkish so you aren't wrong in calling it pink sauce. Also "spanish people" do not just do it, it's quite popular among Americans, including myself and I'm white as fuck.
>>
>>35747936
hot heinz ketchup or bbq
>>
>>35747936
I put them on a wrap with crispy salad, mayo and sweet chilli
>>
>>35748695
Yo horseradish is delicious fuck u
>>
>>35747936
Hey fellow /ck/ goer. I'm definetly the crispier the better kind of guy, on that I usually like honey mustard or maybe ranch.
>>
File: 1389386099355.jpg (43KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1389386099355.jpg
43KB, 400x400px
balsamic reduction, soy sauce, chilli infused olive oil. Lemon-mayo on the side for variety.

Takes a bit of effort to prepare the reduction and mix the ingredients, but it's worth it.
>>
I only get my tendies from Cane's so I dip them in Cane's sauce.
>>
>>35750049
I ate nothing but Cane's every day for two months.
Then I went back to KFC snd realized they have better tendies....I was tricked by the appearance of a new store.
>>
>>35750093
But Canes is objectively superior to KFC.
>>
sweet chilli + sour cream

Every other opinion is wrong
>>
Mustard.
Plain ol' mustard. I like to keep things simple.
Then again, why would I order a chicken tendie if I could order something meme-ier, like McChickens?
>>
>>35750148
You can get it fried 4 different ways at KFC, and although I prefer the toast to biscuits, KFC actually has better chicken too.
>>
>>35748541
That's corn syrup, not BBQ sauce. Fucking pleb.
>>
>>35747936
>Sullying the rich flavor of succulent white meat with meme sauces
You plebs disgust me.
>>
I had just enough GBP for Tendies tonight but not enough for sauce.... I dipped my Tendies in my sweet nectar (mtn.dew) of course. Mummy raised the price of Tendies to 10GBP - 11GBP with sauce. Normies.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.